Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan

Contribution Points : 59217

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:14 pm

And sure, they serve "potatoes" at the super market too. Guess he just ate one whole since "evidence" suggests otherwise.

Just like we are meant to believe Dylan hung out with Mark Manes for 6 hours despite the sizeable gap in age. Right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 30654

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch
This is an interesting thread which was reposted from the old forum where Eric and Dylan's old boss, Jason Secor, supposedly shared his recollections.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know if it was ever confirmed to be him, but I was reading this a few weeks ago and it's vaguely related because it discusses some of the events of that morning and someone names the witness who claimed that Dylan was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. His name was Miceal McEwen (10186) and he worked at Blackjack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 76966

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:00 am

Maybe the potato skins and Outback dinner aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe they went to outback but Dylan also had potatoes early the next day, either leftovers or a separate meal. Just a thought?

That's what I think too. He could have had potatoes in the morning to calm his stomach or something, potatoes are pretty basic and bland.

The thing is, can we really argue with autopsy results saying he had food in his stomach, no.

I think they went to dinner, met with Mark Manes and probably did other things to prepare for the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch
This is an interesting thread which was reposted from the old forum where Eric and Dylan's old boss, Jason Secor, supposedly shared his recollections.
I don't know if it was ever confirmed to be him, but I was reading this a few weeks ago and it's vaguely related because it discusses some of the events of that morning and someone names the witness who claimed that Dylan was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. His name was Miceal McEwen (10186) and he worked at Blackjack.

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 am

Here it is, since we now have Dylan on the CCTV planting bombs in a flannel shirt, I think we can debunk this

In the 11k, the Blackjack Pizza information begins at 10141. I can't find a Michael there. But there is a Miceal Mooney McEwan! It starts at 10186.

McEwan says that he saw Dylan before 11 AM, driving down the road (presumably Coal Mine Road), wearing a Hawaiian shirt. McEwan says he was crossing from Shiloh house to his therapist's office. After his appointment, he walked to Blackjack Pizza. Not sure the rest makes sense:

"Upon reaching the parking lot of the Blackjack Pizza, he observed that Klebold had returned and was now wearing all black. McEwan also observed that Harris' gray Toyota was following the BMW. When McEwan approached the his two coworkers" they sped off northbound on Pierce towards Columbine H.S."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 76739

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 am

To be honest the Hawaiian shirt AND the potatoes means very little in what happened. BUT it is just tiny little details that are fun to speculate about and track down to see if its true or not.Very Happy

Hell for all we know Dylan could have been wearing that shirt and scarfing down taters all morning! Haha

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 am

To be honest the Hawaiian shirt AND the potatoes means very little in what happened. BUT it is just tiny little details that are fun to speculate about and track down to see if its true or not.Very Happy

Hell for all we know Dylan could have been wearing that shirt and scarfing down taters all morning! Haha

We don't know LOL, I want to know what they were doing during there "chill" time that morning.

How do you small talk? What do you talk about other than the fact that you're getting ready to blow up the school.

I think we need new evidence soon, but the potatoes will always linger. That and the ladies watches in Dylan's car.

JK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 14467

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:02 am

I found ladies watches on the list from the search warrant at Dylans house. Maybe they were supposed to be for the timebombs but they realized that they needed motion from the clock to trigger the bomb to explode. Or maybe they were meant for the shooting and they had them just because they are smaller.

Apparently Eric also had a voodoo doll and a black cat bag... whatever that is. A bag with a cat on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:07 am

I found ladies watches on the list from the search warrant at Dylans house. Maybe they were supposed to be for the timebombs but they realized that they needed motion from the clock to trigger the bomb to explode. Or maybe they were meant for the shooting and they had them just because they are smaller.

Apparently Eric also had a voodoo doll and a black cat bag... whatever that is. A bag with a cat on it?

Was the Voodoo doll in the likeness of someone? Haha Also was it a black cat on a bag, OR a cat on a black bag? LOL!

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 am

Was the Voodoo doll in the likeness of someone? Haha Also was it a black cat on a bag, OR a cat on a black bag? LOL!

I didn't even think of the watches for a bomb...

Or is Black cat a brand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 am

I remember seeing something about a voodoo doll too...so weird. Never really seen it discussed anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am

I remember seeing something about a voodoo doll too...so weird. Never really seen it discussed anywhere.

It would be interesting to know who it might be. With Eric it could've been anyone on any particular day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 14467

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It could also be a black bag meant to carry cats  Razz

I actually googled cat bag and this came up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was also listed that he had black cat paper though..

could it have to do with this firework company?

So far fetched. Please dont take me to seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:44 am

Omg I am dying at that picture. Just picturing Eric carrying a cat around in that. LOL.

I wonder what it really was though. The fireworks is a good guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 am

Omg I am dying at that picture. Just picturing Eric carrying a cat around in that. LOL.

I wonder what it really was though. The fireworks is a good guess.

I'm picturing Dylan with Rocky, since he was the Kitty lover. Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It could also be a black bag meant to carry cats  Razz

I actually googled cat bag and this came up

It was also listed that he had black cat paper though..

could it have to do with this firework company?

So far fetched. Please dont take me to seriously

Actually this is a strange concept to me now that I think about it. scratch  I have owned several cats over the years and I have had NONE(including my presently owned kitties) that would allow themselves to be zipped up in a sack such as that. We have enough trouble getting them into the animal carriers with the doors for vet visits! Haha  I would look like a Freddy Kruger attack victim if I tried this. Roll

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 am

Seconded...my cat would lose her shit if I tried to put her in a bag like that.

Hearing Sue talk about Rocky being Dylan's cat makes me sad, it must have been so hard when he died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 pm

SO I tried to search for black cat bag and have been dying ever since!  Although I must say that back pack is cute as HELL! Haha  Roll

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:33 pm

New potato theory for shits and gigglesz

Wasn't caught on CCTV, but he ate potatoes off of some kids lunch tray in the cafeteria...monster

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Shit ...someone find out the lunch menu for the day. lets crack the case!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Shit ...someone find out the lunch menu for the day. lets crack the case!

On it!

I bet it's out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 32020

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?

Eric Harris had a potato gun

Short answer, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Omg it's a potato-spiracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 32020

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Short answer, yes.
Maybe that's what they commit the attack with! Instead of using their guns, they used potato guns! Then they commit suicide with the potato guns which is why he had potatoes in his stomach!

- XXXTentacion

AAG KA DARIYA
mdhbht altafah hi alshay' alsahih
masakra e mollëve është gjëja e duhur
uhu uhu
haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat my haat hierdie lewe
daar is geen god nie maar god en muhammad is die boodskapper van god
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Who needs the 11k with us on the case!

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:36 am

Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am

Short answer, yes.

This is killing me! LOL  Eric and his assault tater gun!. Roll

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am

Haha

LOL

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:15 am

New potato theory for shits and gigglesz

Wasn't caught on CCTV, but he ate potatoes off of some kids lunch tray in the cafeteria...monster

I mean it IS possible. scratch Eric was drinking out of some random kid's cup. So why couldn't Dylan have grabbed a handful of something potato-ish? Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next