Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 16536

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 am

I know if it was my last meal i'd want a nice porterhouse cooked medium rare.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58424

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Would you want a baked potato or fries on the side? Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Contribution Points : 15443

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 am

Honestly I don't find the cafeteria theory too far fetched. Fries/potatoes are something that would be very common to serve with a school lunch...just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 am

I always assumed Dylan thought of the prom dinner as his last meal.

I'd have roasted potatoes!

Littlelo all kidding aside, it makes sense Smile there was probably some fries or potatoes for lunch, it's standard and potatoes are cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

Welp...looks like they were serving Chinese food that day:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 am

Also who's to say that the fries weren't the home-style type that had the skin left on them? Which is where the potato skins in his stomach could have came from?

It's not like the potato skins could ONLY come from a baked potato that he may or may not have eaten with a steak at Outback. scratch

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Welp...looks like they were serving Chinese food that day:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was there more then one line? My high school would have different lines for different meals served on the same day.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 am

Yeah that doesn't mean anything, I doubt there was just one option that day, but hey there's a new little trivia tidbit lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am

Yeah that doesn't mean anything, I doubt there was just one option that day, but hey there's a new little trivia tidbit lol.

LOL

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 16536

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

Would you want a baked potato or fries on the side? Haha

Yes some piping hot steak fries would be marvelous Haha

Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

LOL

An answer but then so many more questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28114

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:33 am

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?

Eric Harris had a potato gun

Short answer, yes.

This is killing me! LOL  Eric and his assault tater gun!. Roll
Rare footage of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold during the massacre while confronting some students (including the cameraman).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?

Eric Harris had a potato gun

Short answer, yes.

This is killing me! LOL  Eric and his assault tater gun!. Roll
Rare footage of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold during the massacre while confronting some students (including the cameraman).

That video is hilarious! Although with the thick accents I was only able to understand like 4 or 5 words. I could decipher f*cking, ginger, cunt, dumpling? and youtube! The rest was kind of jumbled.

But the camera guy's commentary(what I could make out) and laugh made up for it. LOL

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3