Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where the old library was?

Go down 
+8
23september
Lizpuff
milennialrebelette
Ainjel
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
spidEr
Aimee Lacroux
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 57121
Forum Reputation : 0

where the old library was? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

What dreams did you have? If you dont mind sharing:)

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
What dreams did you have? If you dont mind sharing:)

I don't mind at all.

My dreams about Eric are always pleasant oddly enough. Usually he and I just talk, one time he told me we used to talk on AIM and he was sorry he didn't tell me about the massacre, he said he was anti violence now but everyone he meets only knows what he did and not who he was. Then I did have an "adult"Dream with Eric.. I was weirded out by that.

When I started researching again after about 10 years of nothing I did have a dream I tried to stop them but I was too late.

Most of my Dylan dreams involve him yelling at me or ignoring me. Once I was snooping in what supposedly was his room. My last one though was me at his home and he was slowly dying and mute. His mom said even though I didn't know him I was now part of the family and I should stay for dinner and I woke up pretty sad for a while.

All of these were in a span of years.. so it's not as though they are nightly lol.
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65133

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 8:27 pm

If your talking about this link, this is obviously fake.  She even gets the names mixed up of the two boys.  Read the reviews about her other so-called “channeling” experiences.  I’m all for believing that someone can possibly talk to the dead but this lady is not legit.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 pm

I'm sorry but they are fake. If they could really do that then they would have a nobel prize and be rich and not making small youtube videos for a few views, they would be using those powers to speak to victim's of murder and help solve crimes. Also if they could speak to anyone throughout history, all the great powerful people who died, why would they choose those two? What they are saying they can do would give them highly paid government jobs and all of the history and science books would be rewritten, plus religions would collapse as they would get confirmation about what happens after death and which religions are legitimate.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:57 am

Lol yes no way to prove its legit.

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:33 am

I am still searching but there was a video on YouTube of Frank D showing an interviewer around the school and at one point in the video they are standing where the library entrance was and he is explaining what they have in place of it, which was a window.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 am

Do you have a link? Thank you.

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58665
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Hehe, i know that clock is just a normal clock. I dont get it. Personally i would have liked a beautiful muriel celebrating life and how precious it is, with artwork and things the victims would have liked. A big ( no offence )ugly clock , why oh why. Must have a meaning.

I personally thought the ginormous clock was kind of hideous as well. Haha

A mural would have been really nice. Especially since many who died were very artistic in their own right. They do have a plaque somewhere in the school I think.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the new library is not connected to the school? When I was there I passed the Columbine Memorial Library, which was adjacent to the park.

You're talking about the JeffCo Public Library also called Columbine. It's on the north end of Clement Park at like Bowles and Cross. The school library was rebuilt on the hill where Rachel died. The redesigned the west entrance and the staircase. You walk out that door and maybe like 10 feet into the library? It's super nice I used to go there on my lunch period and do work, I was super behind to graduate.

And yeah if you walk along the hall kind of to the south? Theres windows after the lockers that look over the atrium and down to the Commons.

I graduated in 2010.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:26 am

Was the original Columbine library remodeled in such a way that it was dismantled and torn down, or was it basically built around and barricaded off to be used for storage or something like that? I mean, if you were to somehow get through the wall behind that giant clock (which I actually think looks kind of nice, if not a bit too obvious of a concealment), would there be new rooms and supplies, new columns, maybe even some classrooms, or would the wide open library space still be behind it?

Then again I think I remember reading that the entire floor of the library was torn out and the cafeteria basically became a high two-story room. Is that what turned into the atrium? I not I find it an extremely creepy thought to imagine that the original library might still be standing behind that clock. It would give me chills to attend that school and know that just on the others side of the wall is the quiet, hallowed ground of a massacre.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:29 am

miketheratguy wrote:
Was the original Columbine library remodeled in such a way that it was dismantled and torn down, or was it basically built around and barricaded off to be used for storage or something like that? I mean, if you were to somehow get through the wall behind that giant clock (which I actually think looks kind of nice, if not a bit too obvious of a concealment), would there be new rooms and supplies, new columns, maybe even some classrooms, or would the wide open library space still be behind it?

Obviously they cleaned it up and removed the carpet and whatnot but I have to admit, I find it an extremely creepy thought to imagine that the original library might still be standing behind that clock. It would give me chills to attend that school and know that just on the others side of the wall is the quiet, hallowed ground of a massacre.

I didn't attend the school, but it is gone. Now above the commons is a giant open area. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:35 am

Lizpuff wrote:

I didn't attend the school, but it is gone. Now above the commons is a giant open area.

Just after I made my post I realized that I remembered something about that and went back to add the edit. Thanks for the confirmation, those are some good pictures. It's good to know that there's nothing behind the old library entrance but I still find it creepy that the area is exposed and visible. Surely kids who ate in the commons had to have looked up at some point and realized "holy shit, a bunch of people were murdered right up there".
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

miketheratguy wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I didn't attend the school, but it is gone. Now above the commons is a giant open area.

Just after I made my post I realized that I remembered something about that and went back to add the edit. Thanks for the confirmation, those are some good pictures. It's good to know that there's nothing behind the old library entrance but I still find it creepy that the area is exposed and visible. Surely kids who ate in the commons had to have looked up at some point and realized "holy shit, a bunch of people were murdered right up there".

Here are some pictures of the Commons from when I was a student. They're from my own personal facebook so I hope that's okay. I have tons more from all over the school, I want to blur out some of the faces before I post the rest.

But here's us setting up for Homecoming in the Commons area. I was one of the few students I think that had siblings there during the shooting, since they're my half brother and sister they're 7 and 9 years older than me. I was also one of the oldest students in my grade, I got held back a year in elementary school. So I don't think a lot of the students think about that. Plus there's a lot of parents who went to Columbine. So we all have tons of memories about the school and they're not about the shooting. Think of all your thoughts about your own school. That's just like us, except our school is Columbine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:20 pm

miketheratguy wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by milennialrebelette on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Thank you for sharing your personal photos!

milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Of course! Here's a couple more that give you an idea of the atrium over the Commons where the library was and how things are hung from up there sometimes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

I second that!! Smile

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I second that!! Smile

Thanks! Like I said I have tons of them. Some of them I want to blur out the faces, more up close of specific people with parts of the school in the background. They're my own personal pictures but I don't think my classmates would want to be featured personally without their knowledge on a forum about the shooting. It might make my 10 year reunion that's coming up in the next year and a half, a little awkward.

If there's any specific part of the school you're interested in, I could see if I have any pictures there specifically and post those, before I finish putting together a big post with all my pictures. Just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:53 pm

milennialrebelette wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I second that!! Smile

Thanks! Like I said I have tons of them. Some of them I want to blur out the faces, more up close of specific people with parts of the school in the background. They're my own personal pictures but I don't think my classmates would want to be featured personally without their knowledge on a forum about the shooting. It might make my 10 year reunion that's coming up in the next year and a half, a little awkward.

If there's any specific part of the school you're interested in, I could see if I have any pictures there specifically and post those, before I finish putting together a big post with all my pictures. Just let me know!

When you said your 10 year reunion was in 1.5 years I thought no way you graduated in 2010....then I had the ohh... moment of realization. man time flies

milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I second that!! Smile

When you said your 10 year reunion was in 1.5 years I thought no way you graduated in 2010....then I had the ohh... moment of realization. man time flies

I feel you! I can't believe it's coming up on 10 years. 20 years for my sister. I feel so old!
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 am

Thank you for sharing the pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:00 am

Here are some pictures of the Commons from when I was a student.

Wow, I'm glad I asked. Thank you very much for all these great pictures!
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 pm

miketheratguy wrote:

Wow, I'm glad I asked. Thank you very much ftor all these great pictures!

Absolutely!! Let me know if theres anything else you are looking for pictures of associated with the school or surrounding area. I probably will have at least a few. :-)
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89231
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 12:05 am

miketheratguy wrote:

Absolutely!! Let me know if theres anything else you are looking for pictures of associated with the school or surrounding area. I probably will have at least a few. :-)
When you went to the school, did you ever get freaked out by some of the areas where the murders occurred?
Back to top Go down
knifeprty

knifeprty

Contribution Points : 49077
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

Thank you so much for these photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it's great to see happy faces and happenings there.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:02 pm

bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

When you went to the school, did you ever get freaked out by some of the areas where the murders occurred?

Hey, thanks for the question. To be honest not really. Not only is the old library gone and replaced by the atrium, the new library is part if the redesigned west entrance and staircase wher Rachel and Danny R. were killed. I guess the only place that's the same where someone died is the science classroom where Mr. Sanders died. It's still a biology classroom and I never had a class there.

It's just a school you know? Loud, full of kids, ha ha. I think if the library were still the same that would be hard to be in, but that's part of why they rebuilt a new different one.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103010

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:15 pm

bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

Hey, thanks for the question. To be honest not really. Not only is the old library gone and replaced by the atrium, the new library is part if the redesigned west entrance and staircase wher Rachel and Danny R. were killed. I guess the only place that's the same where someone died is the science classroom where Mr. Sanders died. It's still a biology classroom and I never had a class there.

It's just a school you know? Loud, full of kids, ha ha. I think if the library were still the same that would be hard to be in, but that's part of why they rebuilt a new different one.

I heard there was still bullet holes in the school.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 am

rebel2013 wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

I heard there was still bullet holes in the school.

Heh definitely NOT true.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am

Absolutely not true BUT I think when the kids came back in the fall of 1999 there was. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the repairs were done.

I don't think the library was torn down yet either. Sad

Contribution Points : 103010

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:58 am

I have heard things hasn't changed much with the bullying issue from what I read on reviews of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Absolutely not true BUT I think when the kids came back in the fall of 1999 there was. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the repairs were done.

I believe you're right. I know I read somewhere that not all the repairs were completed yet and there were still bullet holes in the walls in some places.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 11:53 am

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I believe you're right. I know I read somewhere that not all the repairs were completed yet and there were still bullet holes in the walls in some places.

My sister says she doesnt remember any bullet holes. She says they did a pretty good job remodeling the school looked a lot brighter, green glass in the ceiling tiles, new doors, the new tiled hallways, the bio room was remodeled, the library was closed off with lockers and they had trailers outside on the hill where Rachel died where they eventually built the new library, to use as a temporary library. She says maybe she didn't see them but she doesnt remember anyone talking about bullet holes either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

My sister says she doesnt remember any bullet holes. She says they did a pretty good job remodeling the school looked a lot brighter, green glass in the ceiling tiles, new doors, the new tiled hallways, the bio room was remodeled, the library was closed off with lockers and they had trailers outside on the hill where Rachel died where they eventually built the new library, to use as a temporary library. She says maybe she didn't see them but she doesnt remember anyone talking about bullet holes either.

It's very unsettling to think those kids were eating lunch right underneath the library while it was still up or that right behind a row of lockers was the scene of a massacre. I'm sure the carpets were ripped up by then and everything was clean, but it's still creepy.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 pm

Kinda creepy when you look up where the library was
And realize that Ppl died there& lost souls of the school floating above you. That's the creepiest part.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:33 pm

"That would depend on how she tried to spin it. scratch She may have meant they waited as guardians OR that they waited as a form of forgiveness/acceptance of E&D."

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 pm

I had an eerie experience being in the school. But I’m not sure if it was valid or if it was that I thought it was eerie because I knew the history

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the old library was?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next