Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E&D funniest moments

Go down 
+11
sscc
munchkinphone
MalonsMilk
W.A.R.
Jenn
23september
spidEr
Massoccur
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
Rebbie556
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
23september wrote:
Just watched the eric in columbine video again and I've replayed Eric and Eric Veiks reaction to Brandis locker plastered with ben affleck like ten times now haha

"oh jeez"
"what the hell..."

I like when they're like "umm alriiight.."

Lots of one liners in that video make me laugh.

I laugh at the Eric and an Andrew... how did she not know Eric's name... I thought they knew each other lol

"Eric's are cool"

"Thanks!"

He probably loved that attention, and probably also loved whenever she grabbed his arm when she wanted him to listen to her stories Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

I bet that was a nice day for him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Totally forgot Dylan's "look guys, it's a house" from the Basement Tapes. I picture Eric trying to be super angry and scary and Dylan's just chilling out and playing with candy... it's probably funnier in my mind.

Massoccur

Contribution Points : 58683
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Totally forgot Dylan's "look guys, it's a house" from the Basement Tapes. I picture Eric trying to be super angry and scary and Dylan's just chilling out and playing with candy... it's probably funnier in my mind.

Oh man, I think you've figured it out - Jeffco doesn't want us seeing the tapes because they want to keep the comedic gold to themselves.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Massoccur wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh man, I think you've figured it out - Jeffco doesn't want us seeing the tapes because they want to keep the comedic gold to themselves.

lol yes!!

SNL parody with Eric and Dylan

I think they did something like that with Will Ferrell. Terrorists we're trying to tape a warning and one guy kept goofing off.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wouldn't that be it, though? Imagine, 10-20 years from now, the basement tapes are unearthed. It's an event that crosses all barriers, Reddit, Tumblr, this very forum are all on the edge of their seats. After all these years! And -
And it's just a couple of teenagers ranting about their boom-boom machines and how the kids in preschool where mean to them. I think that would top the unintentional comedy list.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Massoccur wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wouldn't that be it, though? Imagine, 10-20 years from now, the basement tapes are unearthed. It's an event that crosses all barriers, Reddit, Tumblr, this very forum are all on the edge of their seats. After all these years! And -
And it's just a couple of teenagers ranting about their boom-boom machines and how the kids in preschool where mean to them. I think that would top the unintentional comedy list.

lol!

I think it's going to be just that and a lot of head scratching... like "why was this kept from us"

Fangirls all over will be disappointed at what Eric looks like shirtless... I think he is shirtless in a scene.. which kind of makes me laugh that it was a detail kept into the transcript
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

lol!

I think it's going to be just that and a lot of head scratching... like "why was this kept from us"

Fangirls all over will be disappointed at what Eric looks like shirtless... I think he is shirtless in a scene.. which kind of makes me laugh that it was a detail kept into the transcript

It always surprises me that Eric apparently let himself be filmed shirtless, considering how self-conscious we are told he was about his chest deformity.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

lol!

It always surprises me that Eric apparently let himself be filmed shirtless, consi

dering how self-conscious we are told he was about his chest deformity.

Maybe he got some new confidence once he put his plan is to action?

But then did you see that he was shirtless in class and being wrapped up like a mummy? I read that once a while back.

Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 58533
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 pm

In the basement tapes it was Eric being cool calm and collected while Dylan was totally spazzing out and shouting and swearing. Eric kept telling him to keep calm and shut the f up. LOL Cant remember if Time magazine or some other big magazine watched the Basement tapes and reported back at the time.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am

MalonsMilk wrote:
In the basement tapes it was Eric being cool calm and collected while Dylan was totally spazzing out and shouting and swearing. Eric kept telling him to keep calm and shut the f up. LOL Cant remember if Time magazine or some other big magazine watched the Basement tapes and reported back at the time.

Yes, Time released an exclusive article on the tapes in December 1999.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:17 am

"Proctor stated that Harris was a very nice guy over the phone and in person, but that during the game, he was "a sadistic prick." He stated that in the game there is some sort of a morph egg that turns you into a helpless pig that runs away, but after Harris had turned Proctor into the pig, he also hit him with a fireball. He then, via the game, said "I smell bacon" after that Harris called Proctor "bacon" for quite some time." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 am

munchkinphone wrote:
"Proctor stated that Harris was a very nice guy over the phone and in person, but that during the game, he was "a sadistic prick." He stated that in the game there is some sort of a morph egg that turns you into a helpless pig that runs away, but after Harris had turned Proctor into the pig, he also hit him with a fireball. He then, via the game, said "I smell bacon" after that Harris called Proctor "bacon" for quite some time." Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 am

munchkinphone wrote:

Well that IS funny! Most people would agree. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 am

Not anything they did but in "Without Me" Eminem mentions them and taking care of bullies, even though they wrote about hating his music.

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 am

Let's give an honorable mention to Eric's "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?" chronicles.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When im walking around in a mall and there is this SLOW AS SHIT person walking in front of me!! Goddamnit im trying to get somewhere! So move it or loose it BITCHES!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When there is a group of assholes standing in the middle of a hallway or walkway, and they are just STANDING there and talking and blocking my fucking way!! Get the fuck outa the way or ill bring a friggin sawed-off shotgun to your house and blow your snotty ass head off!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When people dont watch where THEY ARE FUCKING GOING! Then they plow into me and say "oops, sorry." or "watch it!" NNNYAAAA!!! Next time that happens i will rip out 2 of your damn ribs and shove em into your fuckin eye balls!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---Windows Keys!!!"
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 8:44 am

Massoccur wrote:
Let's give an honorable mention to Eric's "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?" chronicles...
You can't forget the ending! The last sentence will always be my favorite Eric Harris quote.

Thats all for now folks, hope you enjoyed! If i think up any more things, ill put em on here! And sorry if i offended you, but, if i did, that means that you are one of the people that i mentioned that i hate, so i guess im not sorry, you asshole.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 10:39 am

“Do you believe in aliens? You bet your probed ass I do” always tickled me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
“Do you believe in aliens? You bet your probed ass I do” always tickled me.

That one always got me too. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

The Jo Mamma jokes were pretty funny. I'd love to know who thought of which ones Smile

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 pm

-When Eric was got mad in his day planner in the atlas section over how the author drew the map
- eric's centipede girl drawing
- "whoa new pen"
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 pm

I think the only time I ever laughed out loud to something related to Columbine was when I was watching 'Eric in the Cafeteria' video, and it is the part when he is sitting at the table with Brandi and Mike and he is playing around with a crushed plastic cup and just as Veik stops filming and they are all getting up to go to class you can see Eric for a few split seconds reaching over to give it a final spin. For whatever reason that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91281
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Mike v/Erik V. “Right now Ure sucking on a blue sucker Eric:”sucker”
“Teach us how to use it “
Idk if he’s was serious about that
Eric: “I wanna rip his head off and eat it” i was lime what the actual f** Eric
Or Brandi’s story about the 7layer burrito girl and her mouth bleeding
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:22 pm

you can tell its the 90's with that burrito story, such an old urban legend with the roach eggs hatching inside.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:13 pm

@spidErwhaaat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
@spidErwhaaat

In the Eric in Columbine video, they are filming a girl telling a story about someone eating a 7 layer burrito that ended with roach eggs hatching in her mouth. Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Brandi's stories and anecdotes in that video always strike me as "showing off" in a way. I think she liked the attention she was getting at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Brandi's stories and anecdotes in that video always strike me as "showing off" in a way. I think she liked the attention she was getting at first.

She does comes off as a wee bit air head-ish to me with her "He's SOOO cute..." statement.  Rolling Eyes But most girls do like getting attention. Haha
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386

PostSubject: candy   E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Massoccur wrote:

That's always been my suspicion, based on the transcripts....I'd be glad to watch them once but I'm basing that on the sheer fact that they've been kept from us for so long. So if I ended up only watching them that one time I shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Massoccur wrote:
Let's give an honorable mention to Eric's "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?" chronicles.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When im walking around in a mall and there is this SLOW AS SHIT person walking in front of me!! Goddamnit im trying to get somewhere! So move it or loose it BITCHES!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When there is a group of assholes standing in the middle of a hallway or walkway, and they are just STANDING there and talking and blocking my fucking way!! Get the fuck outa the way or ill bring a friggin sawed-off shotgun to your house and blow your snotty ass head off!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---When people dont watch where THEY ARE FUCKING GOING! Then they plow into me and say "oops, sorry." or "watch it!" NNNYAAAA!!! Next time that happens i will rip out 2 of your damn ribs and shove em into your fuckin eye balls!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---Windows Keys!!!"

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNTRY MUSIC!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

She does comes off as a wee bit air head-ish to me with her "He's SOOO cute..." statement.  Rolling Eyes But most girls do like getting attention. Haha

Eric always talked about how evolved he was but went after some pretty stereotypical HS girls.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

That's always been my suspicion, based on the transcripts....I'd be glad to watch them once but I'm basing that on the sheer fact that they've been kept from us for so long.  So if I ended up only watching them that one time I shouldn't be surprised.

I think some things we would see will be notable but mostly the boys just blowing off steam.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 57403

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm assuming you mean Rap God, or I'm Back, not Without Me:

Censor you like that one line I said on "I'm Back" from the Marshall Mathers LP
One where I tried to say I take seven kids from Columbine
Put 'em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm assuming you mean Rap God, or I'm Back, not Without Me:

Censor you like that one line I said on "I'm Back" from the Marshall Mathers LP
One where I tried to say I take seven kids from Columbine
Put 'em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine

Yes.

I suck with the lyrics and what song is what .. LOL.

I just realized how many Rhianna songs I actually like.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:30 am

I actually find some things they wrote in each other’s yearbooks kind of funny. Like Eric writing “Don’t forget, i think she likes us!” And Dylan talking about their shoes and how they get burnt at the water park every summer.

You have to sift through all the murdery stuff.

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I actually find some things they wrote in each other’s yearbooks kind of funny. Like Eric writing “Don’t forget, i think she likes us!” And Dylan talking about their shoes and how they get burnt at the water park every summer.

I can understand the getting burnt thing.  I'm the type of Albino-ish girl that can be covered in sunscreen, under a umbrella, in the shade, AND still manage to somehow get second degree burns. sunny I do not tan. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:31 pm

[quote="ShadowedGoddess"]
Screamingophelia wrote:

I can understand the getting burnt thing.  I'm the type of Albino-ish girl that can be covered in sunscreen, under a umbrella, in the shade, AND still manage to somehow get second degree burns. sunny I do not tan. Haha[/quote

I tan on my shoulders and burn everywhere else, it's so not fair.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 pm

'you have to sift through all the murdery stuff"

haha, that seems like a good method. Though honestly even some of the murdery stuff can be funny.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:16 pm

levityball wrote:
'you have to sift through all the murdery stuff"

haha, that seems like a good method. Though honestly even some of the murdery stuff can be funny.

Razz so true.
Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 8:27 pm

When Eric and Dylan were telling their guns off.

"Baaaaaaaad!!!" - Eric
"No no no!!" - Dylan

Dunno why, I just always found it hilarious from the first time I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on tumblr is actually a drawing of the scene The only difference is that Arlene is drawn as a person now imagine that scene
Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on tumblr is actually a drawing of the scene The only difference is that Arlene is drawn as a person now imagine that scene

And then I go and find it, look at it and feel guilty.
*Hangs head in shame*
Back to top Go down
rocketkween17

Contribution Points : 56845

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:59 am

Susan Dewitt mentions in her statement that she and Eric listened to Enya at his house (JC-001-006197). I always found that kind of amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E&D funniest moments    E&D funniest moments  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E&D funniest moments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next