Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I just find it suspicious

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 46154

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Even Chris Morris admitted to all of the red flags that he saw in hindsight. I genuinely don't think he really knew what was happening. Mostly, I look at his close friendship with Cory Friesen as one indicator. Cory's dad was a chemistry teacher at CHS. Would he have really gone over to Cory's house after ditching class if he knew his dad was in danger and play it cool?

I don't think he would.

I bet Robyn was extremely shaken when she returned to lunch. I think she was blinded by her crush on Dylan.

People say she acted suspicious that whole day, even before the shooting. What do you think about that?

She later claimed that the reason she was rushed to get out of the school was because they had only thirty minutes to get lunch. Yet her behavior was unusual enough for both Monica Schuster and Tammy Golden to comment on it. Wouldn't she be rushed to get out of the school every day? Also, it was said she calmed down right after they left the school and later on, sat in the parking lot eating her lunch calmly. She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

Maybe Dylan said something strange to her on prom night? she could’ve had a weird women’s intuition type thing. Has that ever happened to you, you just get a really bad pit in your stomach. I got that the day  that my house was broken into. I just felt really really nervous all day and I was on high alert.

Sure, I know what you mean, I've had that happen. But think of this, if she 'knew' or at least suspected that something was going to happen, something horrible that required her to get out of the school, why did she calm down the second she was out of the school?
I understand not going to people to tell them about it since she'd have no proof and no real clue of what exactly was going to happen anyway, but why would she be completely calm the second she was out of harm's way?
Seems like only someone extremely callous would behave in such a way, and if she's callous enough to only care for her own safety, then would she not be callous enough to know more about what was about to happen and keep it to herself?
We'll never know, of course, and so we can only speculate. But whenever I look at a picture of Robyn Anderson, I get that very same intuition you just described. There's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She knew something.

ShadowedGoddess

Contribution Points : 23298

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Even Chris Morris admitted to all of the red flags that he saw in hindsight. I genuinely don't think he really knew what was happening. Mostly, I look at his close friendship with Cory Friesen as one indicator. Cory's dad was a chemistry teacher at CHS. Would he have really gone over to Cory's house after ditching class if he knew his dad was in danger and play it cool?

I don't think he would.

I bet Robyn was extremely shaken when she returned to lunch. I think she was blinded by her crush on Dylan.

People say she acted suspicious that whole day, even before the shooting. What do you think about that?

She later claimed that the reason she was rushed to get out of the school was because they had only thirty minutes to get lunch. Yet her behavior was unusual enough for both Monica Schuster and Tammy Golden to comment on it. Wouldn't she be rushed to get out of the school every day? Also, it was said she calmed down right after they left the school and later on, sat in the parking lot eating her lunch calmly. She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

There have been many different portrayals of Robyn on that day. Many people critiqued her behavior after the fact, from her being frantic/scared and acting odd, to her being cold and uncaring, more worried about something misplaced from her take out order. If memory serves me right it was a frosty or ice cream. scratch

Who knows how someone would react to the realization of what was happening? Maybe she was in a state of shock, and couldn't react and people mistook that for coldness or prior knowledge that something was going to happen. Maybe she had picked up on something that made her feel uneasy which was why she seemed to want out of the school.  I am a firm believer in intuition. So that really can't be ruled out. OR maybe she knew something was indeed coming.

Either way, only Robyn knows the true answers to these questions.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 10677

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm

She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

Even if she had advance knowledge of the killings and was acting that way because of it I wouldn't label her a psychopath. That's completely absurd.

View user profile
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 14498

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm

There also may be more to the reason Brooks doesn’t/didn’t like her.

From what I’ve heard about Robyn she’s always been talked about as a “nice, Christian A student” which doesn’t mean much... but what could she have known more than someone like Nate or Zach.

That’s always something I want to ask when people say “did you know?” Or they know SOMETHING.. what? If someone knows the details and didn’t call 911 they should be punished I’d say.

Not to sound cold but in Dylan’s mind Robyn wasn’t his halcyon girl.. I’d think he’d warn Nate over Robyn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katherinex

Contribution Points : 3631

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Eric and Dylan were aware of Robyn's crush on Dylan weren't they? This was how they obtained some of their weapons as we know. I wonder then if Dylan did give her a little bit of an idea but not enough to incriminate her (although the whole gun situation is bad in itself as she purchased weapons through a loophole for them and got no jail time) and warned her to stay away as he didn't want to hurt her as she was his friend at the end of the day.

Last edited by katherinex on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Eric and Dylan were aware of Robyn's crush on Dylan weren't they? This was how they obtained some of 5th their weapons as we know. I wonder then if Dylan did give her a little bit of an idea but not enough to incriminate her (although the whole gun situation is bad in itself as she purchased weapons through a loophole for them and got no jail time) and warned her to stay away as he didn't want to hurt her as she was his friend at the end of the day.

Yes, even the guy who sold her the guns said she was flirting with Dylan like mad.

I’d be worried if a friend told me to stay away from the school after buying him guns...

I wish I knew more.

People say the same thing about Kristi Epling... that she knew something and was acting weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 11660

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Maybe Robyn was just really hungry lol!

The interest in guns and explosives in hindsight looks like major red flags but at the time it was probably looked at as boys being boys.

I don't think anyone else knew. They would have told another friend or even called the police.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

Contribution Points : 23298

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 am

Maybe Robyn was just really hungry lol!

That is very possible. People can act or do some strange things when hungry. I get kind of bitchy, or better known as hangry! Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 29116

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:47 pm

First and foremost we have to remember these are 15-18 year old kids involved. In some cases they will blow things out of proportion, in other cases they will loss over thins that any adult would see as an immediate concern.

Overall I've become comfortable that no individuals outside of E & D had prior knowledge of what was to come on 4/20.

There are plenty of reports stating that the TCM and others openly discussed retaliations against the popular kids/antagonists in a "self healing" manner... in other words to blow off steam and commiserate, but no perceived true intentions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:56 pm

In the 11k if I recall correctly Nate said that when he found out Dylan was hanging out with Mark he got worried that he was buying drugs and went off on him. When Dylan told Nate that he was getting a gun from him not drugs to practice shooting targets he actually felt a lot better about it.

So you are absolutely right kids can gloss over pretty easily. Also what you may worry about will be a lot different when you’re a kid than when you’re an adult. Nate may have thought pretty much everyone had a gun and went shooting but drugs were a totally different thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   

Back to top Go down

I just find it suspicious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: