Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what if dylan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65685
Forum Reputation : 28

what if dylan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 11:44 am

Littlelo wrote:
Agreed, SG!

And again, like I said, this is just my belief, people are free to disagree but personally, this is what I believe about Dylan. He wasn't meant for this world and so by him being here, he was depressed, a tortured soul and finding a girlfriend, wife and/or love wouldn't have helped him or fixed him at all.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Right, they did. Sue and Tom gave him his life - through Sue birthing him, but it was up to him what he did with it, and he chose to end it, more so than anything else being likely, it was because he was never meant to be here in this existence in the first place. Just because a woman gives birth to a child doesn't mean that, that child is meant to be in this existence.

What people don't realize is that when we die, if we go into the light, we are forced to reincarnate and come back to this world all over again, in a new body, often times, with our memories of our past lives or our past souls in the astral plane - "the source" erased.

If the afterlife worked the way it was supposed to, without any interference, when we died, we would go home to the place where our soul originated from - which is called "the source", and that's our comfort zone, but because of reincarnation, when we die, our soul doesn't go home to "the source", our soul is forced back onto this Earth, in a new body - via reincarnation and for a lot of us, being forced back onto this Earth via reincarnation is depressing and it causes most of us to go through bouts of depression and suicidal feelings because we now have to maneuver around an existence we were never meant to be in - and for a lot of us, we don't know how to do that, so we become depressed and often times, suicidal.

I honestly believe Dylan somehow came to the realization that he wasn't from this existence and so he wanted to go home (which is why he was suicidal). He could never identify with other humans, because in the astral plane (which is "the source"), you aren't human, you aren't even in human form. So what did Dylan choose to do with his life? He chose to end it and go home, to the astral plane, to "the source", where he came from and where he belonged and hopefully when he died, he didn't go through the light this time, or else, he's back on this Earth again, reincarnated in another body, where he'll go through the same pain and depression again, just in a new body.

I mean no disrespect and I hope what I am about to say doesn't offend you, as that is NOT my intent. But I seriously can't figure out if you are on some major drugs, OR if you are making perfect sense. scratch

I'm a firm believer in certain things.  I honestly think this world is SO much more then we have the brain capacity to even imagine. I also think there are things we are just not meant to have knowledge of.  I have dabbled into many subjects, religions, paranormal, etc. and still end up at the same place. We are just not meant to know certain truths in this life, this reality etc.

Either way your posts are very thought provoking to say the least. Smile

Well no I'm not on drugs, never have done drugs in my life, I am 1000% serious in what I saw about the afterlife and reincarnation. Many people think when you die that you go through the light and either go to heaven or hell or just return to dust and there's so much evidence that that isn't the case. Going into the light is a trap to bring you right back to this world again, this is what happened to Dylan, I believe. Dylan was brought here via reincarnation and he wasn't meant to be here, because this wasn't his home, so he was miserable here. So that's just my thoughts and extremely strong beliefs on it.

He was indeed in a miserable state of mind. His last words on the basement tapes stick out, "Just know I'm going to a better place. I didn't like life to much and I know I'll be happy wherever the fuck I go." It was clear he wanted to be anywhere other then in this life.

Exactly, that's what I'm saying, he wanted to be anywhere else other than here, and I believe he knew he belonged elsewhere but because of the fact that when he was born, his memory of the origins of his soul were erased - that's why I believe he said - "wherever the fuck I go", because he didn't know where he was going to go because he couldn't remember and I believe that's because memories get erased when you die and reincarnate back to this world. Again, that's just my belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 11:54 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
No the theory of reincarnation is that he was tricked into going into the light after death, and upon him going through the light, he had a life review and was then told and tricked into believing he had to reincarnate to pay for his past life deeds (which was a lie) and then his memory of his past life and his past soul was erased, and then before reincarnating, the soul contract with him and the gods of reincarnation was created, where - then - yes, he agreed to a group, soul contract that meant for him to go through a life lesson of mental illness, which included suicide, as did Eric (Eric agreed to this group, soul contract), as did the thirteen victims, they were also apart of the group soul contract. There's a whole page on reincarnation and soul contracts and I'd be glad to post the link to it, but again, this is just my belief, if you don't believe it, fine, we can agree to disagree.

Please post the link. Also any actual book/books you would recommend, as I prefer physical books to reading online stuff.  Smile

Also I wanted to touch again on the fact that I am in no way, shape, or form saying you are wrong in your beliefs.  I was simply saying that I can see BOTH sides of it. Coming from a background where I have done research on similar things, some of your posts do make complete sense to me. Then looking at it from a different angle, I can see where others would think it was a crazy concept.  I think being able to view things from both ends is a good thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 57646
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
I think Dylan was just miserable period and I don't think love would've helped him. Some people just aren't meant to be in this world, and I'm not saying that in a bad way, but some people aren't meant to be here in this existence, but were forced to be here, and so because they were, they're miserable in their lives. I think I remember Dylan saying even back when he was in nursery school, he had some problems then and then during seventh grade, when he was just a child, not a teenager but a child, so this goes beyond him finding a girl, having sex with her and finding love.

Life seemed to be miserable for Dylan, period, but he had hoped maybe finding love would relieve the pain and depression he was feeling in life. He thought, "maybe love is the answer to my problems, maybe love is the cure", kind of like how people who suffer from severe depression, like myself, turn to alcohol, thinking that would relieve the pain and the depression they're feeling in their lives, but it doesn't. It relieves the problem temporarily but not permanently, because the problem is deeper than alcohol, love, money, jobs, etc. The problem is that they don't know how to maneuver through life, because they weren't meant to be here. They were taken out of their "comfort zone" and bought here to this existence and they don't know how to maneuver around in this existence, so they're miserable.

So when Dylan died on 4/20, he went back home, where he belonged. He never belonged here, but Sue and Tom got together and birthed him - and because of the reincarnation/soul trap, out Dylan came, but I will always believe that Dylan was depressed and suicidal in his existence because he was never meant to be in this world.

He belonged elsewhere and that's why I truly believe a lot of the kids couldn't relate to him, because his thinking, his mentality was not of this world. I suppose people have to really know about the afterlife and the other realms and chakras to understand what I'm saying, but I 500% believe that's what was going on with Dylan.

well if we are on the subject of reincarnation, then that theory implies that anyone who is born has a purpose in this life, that would include e & d.
If Dylan had found his purpose or was on track then he wouldnt have committed suicide he would have been happier. But going by the theory of reincarnation that would also mean he already agreed to do a suicide and then was born to carry it out. AND going by the theory of reincarnation it would mean all the victims and parents would have agreed before they were born to be killed in that way as going by reincarnation there is a thing called karma.
AND talking of chakras that would imply e & d's chakra system was way out of balance in this world
this is all based on the those ideas of reincarnation, karma and chakras.  

No the theory of reincarnation is that he was tricked into going into the light after death, and upon him going through the light, he had a life review and was then told and tricked into believing he had to reincarnate to pay for his past life deeds (which was a lie) and then his memory of his past life and his past soul was erased, and then before reincarnating, the soul contract with him and the gods of reincarnation was created, where - then - yes, he agreed to a group, soul contract that meant for him to go through a life lesson of mental illness, which included suicide, as did Eric (Eric agreed to this group, soul contract), as did the thirteen victims, they were also apart of the group soul contract. There's a whole page on reincarnation and soul contracts and I'd be glad to post the link to it, but again, this is just my belief, if you don't believe it, fine, we can agree to disagree.

I definately dont agree with that but all is good Very Happy .

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

yes everyone is entitled to their beliefs, thats what makes the world so diverse Very Happy

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:43 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
I think Dylan was just miserable period and I don't think love would've helped him. Some people just aren't meant to be in this world, and I'm not saying that in a bad way, but some people aren't meant to be here in this existence, but were forced to be here, and so because they were, they're miserable in their lives. I think I remember Dylan saying even back when he was in nursery school, he had some problems then and then during seventh grade, when he was just a child, not a teenager but a child, so this goes beyond him finding a girl, having sex with her and finding love.

Life seemed to be miserable for Dylan, period, but he had hoped maybe finding love would relieve the pain and depression he was feeling in life. He thought, "maybe love is the answer to my problems, maybe love is the cure", kind of like how people who suffer from severe depression, like myself, turn to alcohol, thinking that would relieve the pain and the depression they're feeling in their lives, but it doesn't. It relieves the problem temporarily but not permanently, because the problem is deeper than alcohol, love, money, jobs, etc. The problem is that they don't know how to maneuver through life, because they weren't meant to be here. They were taken out of their "comfort zone" and bought here to this existence and they don't know how to maneuver around in this existence, so they're miserable.

So when Dylan died on 4/20, he went back home, where he belonged. He never belonged here, but Sue and Tom got together and birthed him - and because of the reincarnation/soul trap, out Dylan came, but I will always believe that Dylan was depressed and suicidal in his existence because he was never meant to be in this world.

He belonged elsewhere and that's why I truly believe a lot of the kids couldn't relate to him, because his thinking, his mentality was not of this world. I suppose people have to really know about the afterlife and the other realms and chakras to understand what I'm saying, but I 500% believe that's what was going on with Dylan.

well if we are on the subject of reincarnation, then that theory implies that anyone who is born has a purpose in this life, that would include e & d.
If Dylan had found his purpose or was on track then he wouldnt have committed suicide he would have been happier. But going by the theory of reincarnation that would also mean he already agreed to do a suicide and then was born to carry it out. AND going by the theory of reincarnation it would mean all the victims and parents would have agreed before they were born to be killed in that way as going by reincarnation there is a thing called karma.
AND talking of chakras that would imply e & d's chakra system was way out of balance in this world

A similar point too.. in A Mothers Reckoning Sue mentions she spoke to a parent of one of Dylan and Eric's victims and she said there was nothing anyone could have done about it because her daughter was destined to die and God made the massacre happen, it was predetermined. Pretty harsh thing to say to Sue "it's okay, you birthed a murderer, he was never going to be anything else!"

I assume it was Rachel's mom. I think the Bernall's understand that Cassie didn't die because she was a Christian but Rachel's mom still holds on to that fact.

yea that was harsh to say to Sue. Mind you i dont believe in predestiny of god because everyone has free will to choose their own way. Dylan could have changed the suicide thing to saving himself thus saving the others.

I my opinion when you start mixing religious notions/perspectives with real life, real facts, things tend to get a little screwy.

No, reincarnation has nothing to do with religion, which is why religious people have a strong disdain for reincarnation.

Actually reincarnation is part of the hindu and buddhist religions. Alot of religious people believe in reincarnation Very Happy

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Well people who commit suicide generally dont want to be here for many different reasons. I still dont know if a perfect girl would have made that much difference in Dylan's life, maybe helped a little but cure him ? who knows.

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Please post the link. Also any actual book/books you would recommend, as I prefer physical books to reading online stuff.  Smile

Also I wanted to touch again on the fact that I am in no way, shape, or form saying you are wrong in your beliefs.  I was simply saying that I can see BOTH sides of it. Coming from a background where I have done research on similar things, some of your posts do make complete sense to me. Then looking at it from a different angle, I can see where others would think it was a crazy concept.  I think being able to view things from both ends is a good thing. Very Happy

Sure, I've posted links to websites and videos regarding the topic of reincarnation, soul contracts and the white light trap below. When I first started reading and researching into it, I said, yeah this is bullshit but the more I began to research, the more it made sense to me. Anyway, the links are below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 42099_4EVA on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:21 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Sure, I've posted links to websites and videos regarding the topic of reincarnation, soul contracts and the white light trap below. When I first started reading and researching into it, I said, yeah this is bullshit but the more I began to research, the more it made sense to me. Anyway, the links are below:

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

A similar point too.. in A Mothers Reckoning Sue mentions she spoke to a parent of one of Dylan and Eric's victims and she said there was nothing anyone could have done about it because her daughter was destined to die and God made the massacre happen, it was predetermined. Pretty harsh thing to say to Sue "it's okay, you birthed a murderer, he was never going to be anything else!"

I assume it was Rachel's mom. I think the Bernall's understand that Cassie didn't die because she was a Christian but Rachel's mom still holds on to that fact.

yea that was harsh to say to Sue. Mind you i dont believe in predestiny of god because everyone has free will to choose their own way. Dylan could have changed the suicide thing to saving himself thus saving the others.

I my opinion when you start mixing religious notions/perspectives with real life, real facts, things tend to get a little screwy.

No, reincarnation has nothing to do with religion, which is why religious people have a strong disdain for reincarnation.

Actually reincarnation is part of the Hindu and buddhist religions. Alot of religious people believe in reincarnation Very Happy

Well yes but religions - all religions were created by the Sumerians as a form of control over the masses - Christianity (christians do not believe in reincarnation or the astral plane, they believe in the ridiculousness of heaven, hell, limbo and all of that B.S.), Buddhism, Judaism, etc - every religion was created by the Sumerians, under the reign and direction of the Annunaki, our true creators. The acts of reincarnation and the soul trap made be connected with the Hindus and the Buddhists but the actions comes from the Archons - the Archons being an extraterrestrial race of beings who are connected with the Annunaki.

The Archons need us to keep reincarnating so they can feed off of our negative energy. We're basically food for them and without us reincarnating, they can't feed. Thus the reason why the Archons created reincarnation and the white light trap and that was created long before the Buddhist religion was even created - however, once the Buddhist religion was created and people began to believe in it, the belief of reincarnation came connected with it.

And I know this because I have been researching this for years and years. The Annunaki and Archons beings would want us believing in religion but we shouldn't because all religion is nothing but mind control, to get us to go into the white light after death and that white light leads to reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Thank you. Smile

You're very welcome! ☺️
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Actually reincarnation is part of the Hindu and buddhist religions. Alot of religious people believe in reincarnation Very Happy

Well yes but religions - all religions were created by the Sumerians as a form of control over the masses - Christianity (christians do not believe in reincarnation or the astral plane, they believe in the ridiculousness of heaven, hell, limbo and all of that B.S.), Buddhism, Judaism, etc - every religion was created by the Sumerians, under the reign and direction of the Annunaki, our true creators. The acts of reincarnation and the soul trap made be connected with the Hindus and the Buddhists but the actions comes from the Archons - the Archons being an extraterrestrial race of beings who are connected with the Annunaki.

The Archons need us to keep reincarnating so they can feed off of our negative energy. We're basically food for them and without us reincarnating, they can't feed. Thus the reason why the Archons created reincarnation and the white light trap and that was created long before the Buddhist religion was even created - however, once the Buddhist religion was created and people began to believe in it, the belief of reincarnation came connected with it.

And I know this because I have been researching this for years and years. The Annunaki and Archons beings would want us believing in religion but we shouldn't because all religion is nothing but mind control, to get us to go into the white light after death and that white light leads to reincarnation.

I understand what your getting at, maybe David Icke could answer this forum question about Dylan.. Very Happy

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Who?? I don't know who David Icke is, but since it appears that you do, perhaps you can go ask him about Dylan and he can answer all your questions about it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:48 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Who?? I don't know who David Icke is, but since it appears that you do, perhaps you can go ask him about Dylan and he can answer all your questions about it. Cool
haha i dont know him personally BUT he is well known IN HIS FIELD and talks about what you just wrote above ( archons ) lol!

PostSubject: Re: what if dylan   what if dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what if dylan
Page 1 of 1