Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KLEBOLD

Contribution Points : 6438

PostSubject: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yes, they're married with families of their own now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 8505

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 am

Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known I just forget it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 am

that's sad that they never get to meet their uncles/nephews. And when they finally find out, and hear everything the world is saying about them I wonder how they would feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsgeorgann

Contribution Points : 7700

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

Yes they do have kids.Kevin's daughter is called Rebecca and he's born May the 3rd 1978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator

Contribution Points : 57158

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:09 pm

I find it odd that the brother's of both Eric and Dylan were born around the same time of the year their younger brothers were.

Kevin - May.
Eric - April.

Byron - October.
Dylan - September.

Both were 3 years older too. I think Byron was only two years ahead of Eric and Dylan in school though, whereas Kevin was 3 years ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 11371

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known  I just forget it
Did Kevin really named her daughter Erica?

Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known  I just forget it
Did Kevin really named her daughter Erica?

Not as far as we know, it's just a rumor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

I remember on myspace days long ago some guy claimed to be Eric's cousin and he said he had a son or a daughter that he named Eric/Erica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 8505

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:05 pm

So not only did Eric do the massacre 11 days after his own birthday, but also 13 days before his brother's birthday. His 21st birthday at that. Damn Eric, way to fuck your brother over lol.

Even though Dylan and Bryon were both born late, Dylan was young for his grade and Bryon was old for his grade. Dylan turned 17 September of his senior year and Bryon turned 18 October of his senior year.
Kevin class of 96 and Bryon class of 97.

Kevin and Eric were pretty much the same in the regard of Eric turning 18 April of his senior year and Kevin turning 18 May of his senior year.  

Kevin was a senior when Eric and Dylan were a freshman and Bryon was a junior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1