Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gomez1972

Contribution Points : 2981

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:40 am

B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arnounymus

Contribution Points : 3678

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so first things first  Smile  ... Hello to everyone!
Btt: As i am an atheist, I think the answer is C. I really would like to believe in some sort of higher meaning or afterlife, but i think that, in the end, our conciousness is just the working of our brains. So, when you blow off said brains with a weapon like they did to themselves, you're just gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10298

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where are they? B. Right now, they are in eternal torment in hell. The Bible clearly states that no murderer has eternal life, unless they have repented and turned to God, which these two clearly did not do. They went out unrepentant having killed themselves after this senseless tragedy. Heaven is very real but so is Hell. The Bible calls Hell a place of eternal seperation from God-seperated from loved ones, light, love, peace, goodness and the love of God. Seperated and also tormented. The Bible speaks of a rich man who went to Hell and in torment being in flames he cried out to Abraham, who was in a place of Heaven but not yet Heaven as Jesus hadn't opened Heaven up yet because He hadn't gone to the cross yet. But being in torment and flames, he cried out to Abraham to come send Lazarus, a beggar who was laid as his doorstep when he was alive who he didn't help, to come dip his finger in water and cool his tongue for he was in pain. Abraham said no, he could not do that as there was a great gulf fixed so that those who wanted to go from Hell to Heaven couldn't and neither could those in Heaven go there. So he said send Lazarus to his brothers to warn them about this place so they wouldn't go there. Again, Abraham said they wouldn't listen even if one were to rise from the dead. It is a place of eternal seperation, eternal pain and darkness. This is what they chose, this is where they reside and have now for nearly 20 years and this will go on for eternity. Do not EVER choose this fate for yourself! They have eternity to regret their foolish decision....

ok, so where do you consider where the 13 victims are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

Contribution Points : 29468

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Where are they? B. Right now, they are in eternal torment in hell. The Bible clearly states that no murderer has eternal life, unless they have repented and turned to God, which these two clearly did not do. They went out unrepentant having killed themselves after this senseless tragedy. Heaven is very real but so is Hell. The Bible calls Hell a place of eternal seperation from God-seperated from loved ones, light, love, peace, goodness and the love of God. Seperated and also tormented. The Bible speaks of a rich man who went to Hell and in torment being in flames he cried out to Abraham, who was in a place of Heaven but not yet Heaven as Jesus hadn't opened Heaven up yet because He hadn't gone to the cross yet. But being in torment and flames, he cried out to Abraham to come send Lazarus, a beggar who was laid as his doorstep when he was alive who he didn't help, to come dip his finger in water and cool his tongue for he was in pain. Abraham said no, he could not do that as there was a great gulf fixed so that those who wanted to go from Hell to Heaven couldn't and neither could those in Heaven go there. So he said send Lazarus to his brothers to warn them about this place so they wouldn't go there. Again, Abraham said they wouldn't listen even if one were to rise from the dead. It is a place of eternal seperation, eternal pain and darkness. This is what they chose, this is where they reside and have now for nearly 20 years and this will go on for eternity. Do not EVER choose this fate for yourself! They have eternity to regret their foolish decision....

ok, so where do you consider where the 13 victims are?

I believe there is some sort of afterlife where the human soul goes to, but I feel they are either in purgatory or all black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 39534

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so first things first  Smile  ... Hello to everyone!
Btt: As i am an atheist, I think the answer is C. I really would like to believe in some sort of higher meaning or afterlife, but i think that, in the end, our conciousness is just the working of our brains. So, when you blow off said brains with a weapon like they did to themselves, you're just gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Welcome to the forum. Smile

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arnounymus

Contribution Points : 3678

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Welcome to the forum. Smile

Thank you Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 5800

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 pm

First of all, this is an opinion poll. And you just gave me a big fat paragraph speaking like what you believe is fact and thats whats what...well ill give you the same treatment.... Where are they? THEY DO CEASE to exist...and whether you keep believing what you do or not that won't change shit in the end and you're gonna cease to exist just like every other last human being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 18551

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Fri May 11, 2018 8:27 pm

From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken out of the school. I found this:

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 38458

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Fri May 11, 2018 8:57 pm

From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken  out of the school.  I found this:

"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

And on the 19ith anniversary it was beautiful, cold layer and snowed the next day.

No matter what I mourn all 15. Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20423

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Fri May 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.

I agree.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 39534

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Sat May 12, 2018 6:56 am

From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken  out of the school.  I found this:

And on the 19ith anniversary it was beautiful, cold layer and snowed the next day.

No matter what I mourn all 15. Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.

100% agreed!

No matter how people want to look at it, 15 souls were indeed lost. 15 lives were cut short, and ended in a horrible way. Although some would say that two of those (E&D) were lost long before they died that day. I agree with that sentiment as well. Sad

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Only sin that is unforgivable is if your don’t believe in Jesus Christ! So they could very well be in A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue May 15, 2018 5:32 pm

The soul cairn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10298

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Tue May 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Only sin that is unforgivable is if your don’t believe in Jesus Christ! So they could very well be in A.

What about the people who live in remote African tribes and have never had the chance to read the bible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Wed May 16, 2018 3:21 am

Heads up everyone who voted C, this guy/gal thinks you've committed the one and only unforgivable sin and will therefore burn in hell for eternity. That makes sense, killing people and raping and all that is forgivable, but heavens no if you don't believe in something that doesn't have a shred of evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17374

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Thu May 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Heads up everyone who voted C, this guy/gal thinks you've committed the one and only unforgivable sin and will therefore burn in hell for eternity. That makes sense, killing people and raping and all that is forgivable, but heavens no if you don't believe in something that doesn't have a shred of evidence.

I'm reminded of the Young Life people at Columbine that E&D themselves hated quite a bit...that's how they've been said to act, or at least that's what the somewhat questionable Ralph Larkin book said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Sat May 19, 2018 4:18 am

I'm reminded of the Young Life people at Columbine that E&D themselves hated quite a bit...that's how they've been said to act, or at least that's what the somewhat questionable Ralph Larkin book said.  
You make a good point, now that you said it they remind me of them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20423

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Sat May 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Feel that Christian love.  What a Face

View user profile
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 18551

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Sun May 20, 2018 5:41 am

I consider E&D as victims of the school itself and I feel bad about that....
I remember reading Susan DeWitts statement where Eric said how they were picked on& how the teachers didn't do anything but watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Mon May 21, 2018 3:42 am

Feel that Christian love.  What a Face
Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2