Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik

Go down 
+19
Insomnia
Icarius
Joa89
Tommy QTR
AlteRoad
TheGoodGuy
InsaneIntruder
UncontinuedProcess
W.A.R.
JohnWillow
Aimee Lacroux
Jenn
STK
Tara
munchkinphone
QuestionMark
sscc
pess1mist
Jea
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 am

W.A.R. wrote:
21 years for murdering 77 people?

For comparison: America gave Bernie Madoff 150 years for running a Ponzi Scheme.
21 years is the biggest sentence in Norway.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:16 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

For comparison: America gave Bernie Madoff 150 years for running a Ponzi Scheme.

There should be an exception for heinous crimes such as this.

Edit: Apparently they can extend his sentence - which they most certainly will. Still their system is much more lax than here in America.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 pm

It would be very interesting in the very extremely unlikely case if hes released after 21 years like has there been any major mass murderers at all that served time in prison but were eventually released? Can't think any at all atm and if Anders was released that would definitely make him one of a kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:35 am

Jenn wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Basically he explains that he had a really shitty year 2013 and some guy at his school died and he got into thinking about death and columbine and that ghost squad shit and basically you also get to know he hates his dad for pressuring him to get a job all the time (even when he had one) and for not being personal with him. It made him feel like his Dad never cared to recognize him for who he was.
His Dad is the type of guy who is over 50 and whose Facebook wallpaper is a shirtless photo of himself.
Roll
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:27 am

W.A.R. wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

There should be an exception for heinous crimes such as this.

Edit: Apparently they can extend his sentence - which they most certainly will. Still their system is much more lax than here in America.
Yeah, if I'm correct I'm pretty sure if they decide he's still messed up they can give him another 21 year sentence, or they can just keep giving him 21 year sentences when they run out or something (don't quote me on that though).
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Found audio of Ander's full closing statement in court, most versions are only around 12 minutes long, this is about 46 minutes long

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can even hear people laughing at Breivik at certain points during his speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 pm

If Anders Brievik does get let out in 15 years , he would probably try and kill people with a stolen van, as he regreted not killing more.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

Looks interesting but OF COURSE it can only be watched by the 10th October too fucking late!
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:

Looks interesting but OF COURSE it can only be watched by the 10th October too fucking late!
What do you mean? It's being released on 10th October.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:52 pm

I just read in Breivik's manifesto that France was number 1 Western European primary targets. Yet it was also for a long time ISIS top target, at least in Europe... I guess we just have the best of both worlds...

Same for the UK and Germany...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Jea wrote:
well, it's "good" to be mass murder in Norway, cuz he will be in jail only for 25 years, and than he is free to go! And he study there, also he sue the prison he sits in (just google this prison, it's like a 3star hotel), and he WON the trial against the prison and won a compensation 40 000 dollars!!! Can you imagine!? He killed 69 people and most of them was a kids!
It's only 21 years, though if they decide he's not fit to go back into society again they can just give him another 21 years and check on him again then.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 2:27 pm

I watched the recent movie about him. Was pretty good though it mostly focused on the aftermath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I watched the recent movie about him. Was pretty good though it mostly focused on the aftermath.

On pages 25 and 26 of the Random Discussion thread, QuestionMark and I talked about it if you want to give your opinion. I don't know if it's worth created a topic for this movie, or maybe we could comment about it in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Have you seen Utoya 22. Juli?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

On pages 25 and 26 of the Random Discussion thread, QuestionMark and I talked about it if you want to give your opinion. I don't know if it's worth created a topic for this movie, or maybe we could comment about it in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I haven't seen Utoya 22. Juli. I might search for it though. I'll read Sabratha's review on it first though.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:24 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I haven't seen Utoya 22. Juli. I might search for it though. I'll read  Sabratha's review on it first though.
Nevermind, I read her review, doesn't seem interesting to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:28 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I haven't seen Utoya 22. Juli. I might search for it though. I'll read  Sabratha's review on it first though.
Nevermind, I read her review, doesn't seem interesting to me.

I liked it a lot and didn't really agree with her review. If you're interested in the shooting itself, you'll probably like Utoya 22. Juli. It's only the shooting but it is not done in a sensational, action-focused way. It is very immersive and quite shocking when seen with the sound very loud on a big screen. If you're interested in the Aftermath the Netflix movie is better for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Why did Breivik changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen last year?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Neah wrote:
I think it's because he converted to Paganism.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:

Maybe, it could be that.

Already in his manifesto he had anglicized his name to Andrew Berwick, which I find rather ironical because to me it shows that because of anti-multiculturalism he has to appropriate another culture, to adapt. Although obviously adapting to another European country was not really the issue.

And I just found out there's a real "Andrew Berwick", Chief Executive Officer of something called The Access Project.
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64125
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 4:43 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
I thought he rejected Odinism and neopaganism in favor of Christianity in his manifesto. Yet again, who knows with Breivik? The guy made up his own paramilitary secret society and continues to pretend it's not LARPing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:29 am

AlteRoad wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
I thought he rejected Odinism and neopaganism in favor of Christianity in his manifesto. Yet again, who knows with Breivik? The guy made up his own paramilitary secret society and continues to pretend it's not LARPing.

I thought he was not that much a religious man, but instead was very fond of Christinaity as a culture. He even intended to spend a lot of money on two high class prostitutes before the attacks so that he was relaxed, and wrote that it was a very small sin in comparison to what was to follow. But it may have changed by now, given that many inmates seem to need religion in prison.

About his original name, here is what he wrote:

"I am very proud of my Viking heritage. My name, Breivik, is a location name from northern Norway, and can be dated back to even before the Viking era. Behring is a preChristian Germanic name which is derived from Behr, the Germanic word for Bear (or “those who are protected by the bear”). Anders (Andreas) is the Scandinavian equivalent of; English: Andrew, Greek: Andreus, Italian: Andrea, Russian: Andrey."

And about Fjotolf Hansen, apparently Fjotolf is an extremely rare name, that could be the typical name of a viking in a movie. Hansen is one of the most common surname in Norway. So there is a mix between being the typical Norway person and having this "exceptionalism" that has been passed through history and the biological heritage. I don't know if this is a possible explanation. I think there is a more pragmatic reason.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:02 pm

What I find really interesting is that Breivik carved words onto his guns:

"Gungnir" on his Rifle which is the name of Odin's Spear.

And "Mjölnir" on his Glock which is the name of Thor's Hammer.

I find this interesting because Breivik is one of the few Shooters to not only give their weapons names but to also carve on their weapons, I also think this helps with the idea of Breivik converting to Paganism which made him change his name.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Joa89

Joa89

Contribution Points : 48950
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:23 am

He will never get out. 21 years is just the maximum the court can set as time of punisment.. He can apply to be set free after ten years, but that will never happen.It can be extended by 5 years each time after he has served 21 years, and it will be, when taken into consideration how serious a crime he is in prison for.. He is still a risk, he do not regret and thinks he killed too few people, so he is to great a risk to set free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:34 am

Joa89 wrote:
He will never get out. 21 years is just the maximum the court can set as time of punisment.. He can apply to be set free after ten years, but that will never happen.It can be extended by 5 years each time after he has served 21 years, and it will be, when taken into consideration how serious a crime he is in prison for.. He is still a risk, he do not regret and thinks he killed too few people, so he is to great a risk to set free.

Although he may be annoyed to be in prison now that he is in prison, he was aware that he would never get out. He thought he could kill himself after the shooting or that he would be killed, but he didn't. He preferred to keep his mission and to spread his opinions during the trial. He denied having mental health issues, even though it was his only chance not to get a life sentence, so that he could convince more people. Him being in prison for life makes him more of a martyr in his eyes: he gave his life for his cause and was sentenced by people he thinks as not legitimate. His only hopes are probably the same as Dylann Roof, that is being freed by people who agree with him and have taken power.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 1:36 am

Neah wrote:
Joa89 wrote:
He will never get out. 21 years  is just the maximum the court can set as time of punisment..  He can apply to be set free after ten years, but that will never happen.It can be extended by 5 years each time after he has served 21 years, and it will be, when taken into consideration how serious a crime he is in prison for.. He is still a risk, he do not regret and thinks he killed too few people, so he is to great a risk to set free.

Although he may be annoyed to be in prison now that he is in prison, he was aware that he would never get out. He thought he could kill himself after the shooting or that he would be killed, but he didn't. He preferred to keep his mission and to spread his opinions during the trial. He denied having mental health issues, even though it was his only chance not to get a life sentence, so that he could convince more people. Him being in prison for life makes him more of a martyr in his eyes: he gave his life for his cause and was sentenced by people he thinks as not legitimate. His only hopes are probably the same as Dylann Roof, that is being freed by people who agree with him and have taken power.
Do you have a source to where he said "He thought he could kill himself after the shooting or that he would be killed, but he didn't."

I have never heard that before and would like to see a source of this statement because I have never heard this before and I always assumed he planned to be captured alive to spread his political message through the trials.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 6:40 am

If i remember, he called 911 to the police tomaximize his chance of getting arrested, whilst most Shooters would would want to get into a fatal Shootout with police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 1:51 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Neah wrote:
Joa89 wrote:
He will never get out. 21 years  is just the maximum the court can set as time of punisment..  He can apply to be set free after ten years, but that will never happen.It can be extended by 5 years each time after he has served 21 years, and it will be, when taken into consideration how serious a crime he is in prison for.. He is still a risk, he do not regret and thinks he killed too few people, so he is to great a risk to set free.

Do you have a source to where he said "He thought he could kill himself after the shooting or that he would be killed, but he didn't."

I have never heard that before and would like to see a source of this statement because I have never heard this before and I always assumed he planned to be captured alive to spread his political message through the trials.

Here is an extract from an article by the Guardian about his court:

Quote :
Hearing a helicopter overhead, Breivik said he considered killing himself. "I thought, 'do I really want to survive this? I will be the most hated person in Norway and every day for the rest of my life will be a nightmare.' And then I looked over and saw my Glock [pistol], and I thought, 'all right should I shoot myself in the head?'"

But what stopped him pulling the trigger was the thought of the 1,801-page manifesto he had spent five years compiling in an attempt to make Norway wake up to what he sees as the "systematic deconstruction of the Norwegian and European culture" from multiculturalism. "I thought about the compendium, thought, 'you are obliged to fight and if you are unable to fulfil a mission you should let yourself be arrested and fight for your cause through the judicial procedure or prison.'"
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:51 pm

I wonder if Breivik knows of the Christchurch Terror attacks? If so I wonder what his opinion on them would be? I bet he would have enjoyed the fact that so many people were killed and how Tarrant saw him as an inspiration.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if Breivik knows of the Christchurch Terror attacks? If so I wonder what his opinion on them would be? I bet he would have enjoyed the fact that so many people were killed and how Tarrant saw him as an inspiration.

I am sure he would be very supportive of the attack, maybe he would even think that he has managed to inspire someone and that more could follow.

Same with Dylann Roof, I am sure he would be glad about what happened, although I don't know if they are allowed to learn about what happened in prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I am sure he would be very supportive of the attack, maybe he would even think that he has managed to inspire someone and that more could follow.

Same with Dylann Roof, I am sure he would be glad about what happened, although I don't know if they are allowed to learn about what happened in prison.
Dylann heard of the Pulse Nightclub attack, but that was pre-Federal trial, so the same circumstances might not exist now.

Dylann thought that it was good that the homosexuals has been killed. He thought it would've been fine if a non-Muslim had committed the attack, and called Omar Mateen a "bastard" when he learned that he was a Muslim and that the attack was committed in the name of Islam.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 7:55 pm

G4145 wrote:

Dylann thought that it was good that the homosexuals has been killed. He thought it would've been fine if a non-Muslim had committed the attack, and called Omar Mateen a "bastard" when he learned that he was a Muslim and that the attack was committed in the name of Islam.
Source? Never heard of this before.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I wonder if Breivik wouldve preferred if Tarrant attacked politicians or supporters instead of straight-up attacking a mosque. I always get the feeling from Breivik that he detested "ablers" and "traitors" more than actual Muslims hence why he attacked a political youth camp in hopes of wiping out a section of the future left-wing in Norway.
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 49028
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 1:46 am

I wonder if Breivik regret not having a video of his massacre on the internet now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:33 pm

STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:

Source? Never heard of this before.

I would also be interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 pm

I don't remember if I told you about that. A French translation of Breivik's manifesto is being published in France by a far-right/anti-islam publishing house. It has been divided in 6 tomes and for the moment I think only the first tome has been published. The first 3 tomes has no illegal material in it, the three last tomes had to be censored to remain legal to publish. It is really weird to see that you can buy it online on famous book shop's websites. The editor said that "the full author’s rights of this book will be donated to associations helping victims of terrorism in France." You can read his foreword published in English on his website (or I can copy and paste it on this thread but this is very long).
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Neah wrote:
I don't remember if I told you about that. A French translation of Breivik's manifesto is being published in France by a far-right/anti-islam publishing house. It has been divided in 6 tomes and for the moment I think only the first tome has been published. The first 3 tomes has no illegal material in it, the three last tomes had to be censored to remain legal to publish. It is really weird to see that you can buy it online on famous book shop's websites. The editor said that "the full author’s rights of this book will be donated to associations helping victims of terrorism in France." You can read his foreword published in English on his website (or I can copy and paste it on this thread but this is very long).
That's a bit odd but it's not the first time something like that has happened. I remember seeing the journals of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold on Amazon as an actual book by some publishing house. There's even been books published by famous killers themselves e.g The Gates Of Janus by Ian Brady.
Back to top Go down
Joa89

Joa89

Contribution Points : 48950
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 12:09 am

Ten years have now passed. The terrorist is going to try to get out now(prøveløslatelse in norwegian), but likely it is not going to happen. I am a member of the Labour Party myself, so personally this is off course hard for me, but not even closely as hard as it is for the survivors and the the families who lost their loved ones. I"m not really sure if Norway as a society have taken enough action against what the attack really was, tough. A bad,bad day. We have to prevent something like this ever happening again.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Contribution Points : 16009
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 9:45 pm

Jea wrote:
Breivik was against multicultural Norway, but most of the killed people and children was Norwegians.

because they were socialists, or "marxists" according to himself, which he also shouted and called them during the massacre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 pm

The shooting is popular enough and the kill count is high enough to earn a sub-forum.

Something totally unrelated to the question: Breivik was fucking retarded. He claimed to be a White nationalist, yet all of his victims were White. How does that make sense? One of the biggest hypocrites in history. He's a kooky nut and should NEVER be set free!
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:00 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
The shooting is popular enough and the kill count is high enough to earn a sub-forum.

Something totally unrelated to the question: Breivik was fucking retarded. He claimed to be a White nationalist, yet all of his victims were White. How does that make sense? One of the biggest hypocrites in history. He's a kooky nut and should NEVER be set free!

Lmfao, he shot the victims because of their leftist ideologies, you don't have to agree with him to comprehend that. White nationalists don't like white leftists.

Insomnia likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:12 am

vril wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

Lmfao, he shot the victims because of their leftist ideologies, you don't have to agree with him to comprehend that. White nationalists don't like white leftists.
He's still a hypocrite in my eyes. You cant claim Whites are superior and then slaughter a bunch of Whites. Doesnt work that way.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19385
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:46 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Or a whole forum.

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 21824
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 am

The fact that he literally supports Zionism too💀

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 6:58 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Did not know that!
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35327
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 8:31 pm

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 21824
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 8:43 pm

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Did not know that!

He wants to ally himself with the people who are behind the importation these Islamics into Europe [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik   2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next