Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Did Eric covertly hint to his parents about NBK?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jea

Contribution Points : 6287

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric covertly hint to his parents about NBK?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:47 pm

well, still there is a difference between gunshot to face from distance and near-contact wounds by suicide.

View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 15137

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric covertly hint to his parents about NBK?   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the whole "wayne harris knew what his son was capable of, why else would he call in and tell everyone his son might be involved?" is a little exaggerated.

He came home, the house reeked of propane, he checked the house out and went into erics room, found pieces of the sawn of shotgun and other incriminating stuff he hadn't bothered to hide. It was pretty evident he was involved, and being a military man he probably acted quickly and wanted to save lives by maybe being able to help out by saying it might be Eric.

Am I missing something?

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

With all that its not hard to put 2 & 2 together.

View user profile Online

Did Eric covertly hint to his parents about NBK?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2