Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
23september

PostSubject: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:16 am

The wrath/natural selection ones, you can see the silhouette of some writing when Eric is buying the tanks, but other than that I haven't seen anything else of his. Dylans shirt is a little more visible in the suicide pictures.

How do we know how they were formatted/placed on the shirts/the font so well? From the 11k? I can't remember reading about it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:41 am

Unfortunately no.
On the basement tapes I guess t-shirts could be seen upfront in some moments... But...

In autopsy report there is a description of clothes[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile Online
C.W.

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Were they apart of the 2004 evidence exhibit?

"But the most chilling pieces I saw were the clothing and weapons Harris and Klebold were carrying that day." -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 pm

I have found photo only of their trench coats and belts from exhibition. no signs of t-shirts )

View user profile Online
23september

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Were they apart of the 2004 evidence exhibit?

"But the most chilling pieces I saw were the clothing and weapons Harris and Klebold were carrying that day." -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apparently, the short video of the exhibition doesn't show it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Erics belt with the green pockets which he wore when he died where also there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile Online
C.W.

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Thanks for uploading the photo, hadn't seen that one yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm

I know the Wrath T-shirt and Dylans trench and I believe hat were given back to his family.

I don't know what happened to his ring, earring and necklace. I assume that went back to to them too. I venture a guess and say the Wrath shirt was probably burned or discarded... the ring and necklace are one thing and even his beloved hat but I doubt they'd want to keep that shirt. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Are there really no pictures of the shirts upfront?
Page 1 of 1