Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inertianess



Posts : 6
Contribution Points : 8412
Join date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Why do you think security footage of Adam entering the school has not been released? And who decides rather or not the footage should be leaked to the public or not, the school,the FBI,or maybe both(probably both)? My theory is that they didn't release footage of him entering the school and or at least driving up to the school because I suppose it would be traumatizing to those affected, but I wanna read everyone's theory on why it hasn't been released to the public. Conspiracy theories usually use this as an indictment for it being a hoax which is annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2709
Contribution Points : 37259
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Why do you think security footage of Adam entering the school has not been released? 

I'm guessing they thought it was unnecessary to broadcast and potentially upsetting for the survivors to see.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1194
Contribution Points : 30604
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

There was no camera at the front of the school (or anywhere in the school) that was capable of recording.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only recordings from outside of the school were the dashcams on the police cars (and a few homemade videos that were never released) but obviously, these videos were recorded after Adam entered the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inertianess



Posts : 6
Contribution Points : 8412
Join date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There was no camera at the front of the school (or anywhere in the school) that was capable of recording.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only recordings from outside of the school were the dashcams on the police cars (and a few homemade videos that were never released) but obviously, these videos were recorded after Adam entered the school.

I never knew that, thank you for the information. I think it's strange how they don't have working cameras there, I believe most schools(or at least the schools I went to) have working cameras that are capable of recording I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen



Posts : 301
Contribution Points : 12533
Join date : 2017-09-14
Location : I

PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There was no camera at the front of the school (or anywhere in the school) that was capable of recording.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only recordings from outside of the school were the dashcams on the police cars (and a few homemade videos that were never released) but obviously, these videos were recorded after Adam entered the school.

I never knew that, thank you for the information. I think it's strange how they don't have working cameras there, I believe most schools(or at least the schools I went to) have working cameras that are capable of recording I think.

It was an Elementary School. Not a High School or College. Cameras weren't necessary because while children have to be under constant supervision, Teens and Adults don't. Also, there aren't too many fights or "bad acts" ;) committed in Elementary Schools like there are in High Schools etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Because it would piss off all the white knight facebook redneck soccermoms.
Back to top Go down
katherinex



Posts : 74
Contribution Points : 10706
Join date : 2018-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:53 am

You would think though that they would have cameras able to record even if it was just at entrances/exits into the school, just to keep an eye on the comings and goings of staff, visitors, parents and the children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Why don't they release footage of Adam entering the school?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT
» ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC
» Uryuu's Dust Release Techniques
» Dust Release (Jinton - 塵遁)
» Mud Release [Doroton - 泥遁)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: