Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Quality DDR Video

Go down 
+4
Jea
UncontinuedProcess
Smiggles94
04daviszoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage

High Quality DDR Video Empty
PostSubject: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:22 am

Almost all of the copies of the DDR video that I can find are really shit quality from people downloading and re-uploading it over and over again.
Here's a copy of the original video in high quality.

Download : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Average copy vs Original :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:35 am

Nice find! Thanks very much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69949
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 pm

You really can see the extent of hes eating disorder here
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:41 pm

I find it depressingly funny that this is probably the only decent footage that we have of Adam besides the snippet when he was a child that appeared on a documentary once. Imagine being a mass murderer and pretty much the only footage of you that is left behind is you playing Dance Dance Revolution. Compared to E&D where hours of footage of them exist and Cho left behind a hate-filled manifesto in both written and video form which has sadly been partially due to many news stations cutting it up into so many pieces as well as others such as Anders Breivik, Elliot Rodger and Randy Stair .

I really hope that more footage of him exists out there, unless that someone from the newtown area or any of his schools have footage of him that recorded years ago? I suppose if there is then it probably wouldve been released years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 pm

thank you. who is recording this?

Last edited by Jea on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Jea wrote:
thank you. who is recording his?
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, if I'm breaking any of the rules I apologize in advance.

From what I can tell, this is probably the facebook page that the video originated from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Jea wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, if I'm breaking any of the rules I apologize in advance.

From what I can tell, this is probably the facebook page that the video originated from.

Yeah, that's the original post.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Hey, tnx. delete it please, just not be banned or smtng.
Still wondering how everyone is so sure that it's him, well, i'm not a truther or something, but still, we see his back mostly.

rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58065
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm

There are two main reasons.

1) We can hear "Adam fucking Lanza" in first few seconds of the video
2) There was probably one person that skinny and with this haircut at that time in the whole Connecticut and it was Adam.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Strange, I have it without sound. Need to check my sound codec.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58065
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:29 pm

I find it depressingly funny that this is probably the only decent footage that we have of Adam besides the snippet when he was a child that appeared on a documentary once. Imagine being a mass murderer and pretty much the only footage of you that is left behind is you playing Dance Dance Revolution. Compared to E&D where hours of footage of them exist and Cho left behind a hate-filled manifesto in both written and video form which has sadly been partially due to many news stations cutting it up into so many pieces as well as others such as Anders Breivik, Elliot Rodger and Randy Stair .

I really hope that more footage of him exists out there, unless that someone from the newtown area or any of his schools have footage of him that recorded years ago? I suppose if there is then it probably wouldve been released years ago.

Yeah, it disappoints me too. I can't believe there's any other footage of him, even his school didn't record him for years? It's very, very strange. Tim Kretschmer was also a loner and there's a lot of photos of him, and even videos.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Jea wrote:
Still wondering how everyone is so sure that it's him, well, i'm not a truther or something, but still, we see his back mostly.
This video was actually investigated during a lawsuit and law enforcement officials were convinced that it was him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The clothes match the clothes in Lanza's closet, the rest of his appearance matches his description and I would assume that the they were also able to verify that the location matches the movie theater that Lanza visited every weekend for a year or so.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 4:04 pm

rabadon55 wrote:

Yeah, it disappoints me too. I can't believe there's any other footage of him, even his school didn't record him for years? It's very, very strange. Tim Kretschmer was also a loner and there's a lot of photos of him, and even videos.
We know for certain that there is a video of him in a school recital when he was younger because he actually sent this video to a friend.

He also had some videos of himself playing DDR on his hard drive.

I am sure that there are other videos of Adam when he was young but it would be up to the family or the police to release them and I doubt that they will choose to release any more videos or photos of him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69949
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Videos of him playing DDR then
Pedo bear dancing
Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Videos of him playing DDR then
Pedo bear dancing
Coincidence?

That was probably this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74139
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 am

"Anime videos"
That says it all.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Jea wrote:

Yep you kinda are breaking them. Replace the screenshot with a version of it with all the usernames covered. Sorry but it's the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Quality DDR Video   High Quality DDR Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Quality DDR Video
Page 1 of 1