Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 15234

PostSubject: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm

I guess you all know that Cho's video manifesto is partially missing/withheld with only short snippets and clips released to the public. Videos that are up online of his manifesto have either been sourced from news broadcasts which heavily edited the manifesto video. This has left the video manifesto cut into figuratively little pieces across the internet with certain versions of the manifesto being at different lengths/runtimes and with rarely seen footage that was leaked early on. A common omission is Cho's direct mention of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. I wonder if it would be possible to loosely "reconstruct" the video manifesto by compelling all different uploads of it, with all footage available and edit into a single video that would be the closest thing we would have to the complete manifesto, I know there are uploads of it dating way back from 2007 that contain some extra snippets that are often left out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31900

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 am

Can you send some of those 2007 videos?

- XXXTentacion

AAG KA DARIYA
mdhbht altafah hi alshay' alsahih
masakra e mollëve është gjëja e duhur
uhu uhu
haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat my haat hierdie lewe
daar is geen god nie maar god en muhammad is die boodskapper van god
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Spoiler:

Here's a couple of clips from 2007, some of them are mostly the same but some included some rarer clips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20769

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 pm

This is the narrated written manifesto, very deranged.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 19328

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm

The longer version of Seung's video is in 'A Killer on Campus (2007)'. I have seen it on TV, including him mentioning Eric and Dylan by name. I cannot find it on the internet.

trailer: (contains exclusive clip of him mentioning Moses)

article and IMDB links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope someone can track the whole thing down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never seen the clip of him mentioning Moses directly, good find, hopefully if the documentary is tracked down I hope it contains other unseen footage from the manifesto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Think contains some rare clips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31399

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Warning the intro is loud.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:

Warning the intro is loud.

his voice is the best part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:03 pm

holy shit it's kind of sad listening to cho, he was obviously very depressed and bullied a lot and obviously very paranoid and mentally ill. poor guy.
Back to top Go down

Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?
Page 1 of 1