Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722
Forum Reputation : 3

Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Empty
PostSubject: Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?   Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 3:16 am

hi all. i am looking for the original source of this statement. i found it today while foraging for information. i hadn't seen it before. i'm wondering if there is a second page?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i've always been very intrigued by Adam's only friend. it was after the falling out that he stopped leaving the house altogether. i have wondered if the dissolution of the friendship (and loss of his only human contact other than his mother) contributed to the deterioration of his mental state and ultimately the decision to carry out the shooting.

any help would be much appreciated! cheers.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?   Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 am

There is an interview with the friend and there are three pages in an e-mail that were sent which covers the topics that they discussed together. It cuts off so it seems unfinished but this is all that was released and the file said that pages 4 and 5 of the e-mail were blank.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722

PostSubject: Re: Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?   Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's so helpful, thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78945

PostSubject: Re: Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?   Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 4:34 am

sscc wrote:
There is an interview with the friend and there are three pages in an e-mail that were sent which covers the topics that they discussed together. It cuts off so it seems unfinished but this is all that was released and the file said that pages 4 and 5 of the e-mail were blank.

How.Annoying.They.Cut.Off.The.Cookie.Part Evil or Very Mad but this is some good stuff! Very insightful, big thanks to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?   Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Written statement from Adam Lanza's DDR friend?
Page 1 of 1