Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

PostSubject: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Does anyone know how the "They want you to shut the fuck up too," audio clip was leaked, and how we may be able to leak other clips in a similar manner. Do you even think it is real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 pm

It is absolutely real. It’s been around 19 years.

Darrell Scott, Rachel Scott’s father got to see the Basement Tapes in October of 1999 like many of the families did, there’s a chapter about them in A Mother’s Reckoning.

When Eric and Dylan started talking about Nick and Rachel and Jen he thought they were talking that Rachel Scott so he thought Rachel was targeted. However Rachel Scott wasnt in any classes with both of them, Dylan knew Rachel from a couple of plays.. They weren’t talking about Nick B they were talking about Nick Foss and 2 girls in their class.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is absolutely real. It’s been around 19 years.

Darrell Scott, Rachel Scott’s father got to see the Basement Tapes in October of 1999 like many of the families did, there’s a chapter about them in A Mother’s Reckoning.

When Eric and Dylan started talking about  Nick and Rachel and Jen he thought they were talking that Rachel Scott so he thought Rachel was targeted. However  Rachel Scott wasnt in any classes with both of them, Dylan knew Rachel from a couple of plays.. They weren’t talking about Nick B they were talking about Nick Foss and 2 girls in their class.

so sad that that he didn't taped more. : (

View user profile Online
spidEr
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:57 am

and how about the 911 extended version where Valeen screams? How did that surface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:15 am

and how about the 911 extended version where Valeen screams? How did that surface
I haven't heard that version. Just the regular one and the one where it's remastered to hear what Eric & Dylan are saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:46 am

I can link that. It’s on YouTube too
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Can you please share? I've never figured out how the "valeen Schnurr" part got leaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Can you please share? I've never figured out how the "valeen Schnurr" part got leaked.

I am not sure if it was leaked or released with evidence a few years after the initial 911 call was released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?
Page 1 of 1