Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Are you still with me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 37

PostSubject: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:56 am

I wanted to open up this discussion. I know we have spoken about it on and off!

In Lisa K’s 11k interview she says she heard one of the gunmen saying “are you still with me? We’re still doing this?” Before entering the library.

As far as I know there hasn’t been verification of when it was said, was it the first or second time? If it has been confirmed, forgive me! I missed it.

If it was before the massacre in the library I assume it was Eric who said it to Dylan. I also wonder if that’s one of the reasons Dylan acting like he was having “fun” to show Eric he was into it.

If it was before the police shoot out and suicides I think it would be Dylan to Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

avatar

Posts : 388
Contribution Points : 18703
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 96
Location : germany

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 am

in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:33 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I wanted to open up this discussion. I know we have spoken about it on and off!

In Lisa K’s 11k interview she says she heard one of the gunmen saying “are you still with me? We’re still doing this?” Before entering the library.

As far as I know there hasn’t been verification of when it was said, was it the first or second time? If it has been confirmed, forgive me! I missed it.

If it was before the massacre in the library I assume it was Eric who said it to Dylan. I also wonder if that’s one of the reasons Dylan acting like he was having “fun” to show Eric he was into it.

If it was before the police shoot out and suicides I think it would be Dylan to Eric.

How do we even know if this testimony is credible?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:17 am

spidEr wrote:
in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.

That’s one I’ve never heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I wanted to open up this discussion. I know we have spoken about it on and off!

In Lisa K’s 11k interview she says she heard one of the gunmen saying “are you still with me? We’re still doing this?” Before entering the library.

As far as I know there hasn’t been verification of when it was said, was it the first or second time? If it has been confirmed, forgive me! I missed it.

If it was before the massacre in the library I assume it was Eric who said it to Dylan. I also wonder if that’s one of the reasons Dylan acting like he was having “fun” to show Eric he was into it.

If it was before the police shoot out and suicides I think it would be Dylan to Eric.

How do we even know if this testimony is credible?

Being that it was only Lisa who said it and if it Was the second time and she was in and out of consciousness it may not be 100% credible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo



Posts : 133
Contribution Points : 15782
Join date : 2017-04-07
Location : Cornwall, UK.

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:59 am

I'm sure Lisa supposedly heard it when E&D first entered the library.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

avatar

Posts : 131
Contribution Points : 10402
Join date : 2017-10-25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:24 pm

spidEr wrote:
in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.




this one?

_________________
Nine o'clock in the morning
This day ain't gonna be boring
I'm ready to fucking kill
And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6145
Contribution Points : 74131
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:
in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.

That’s one I’ve never heard.

Agreed. I don't think I have ever came across anything saying that either one tried to stop or hinder the other during the massacre.scratch

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:
in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.

That’s one I’ve never heard.

Agreed. I don't think I have ever came across anything saying that either one tried to stop or hinder the other during the massacre.scratch

Especially in the library where most witnesses said that Dylan was aggressive and pretty much snapped his tether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:11 pm

I think is just made up for press, to add some spicy emotions, because we all know how Dylan behaved in the library.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Being that it was only Lisa who said it and if it Was the second time and she was in and out of consciousness it may not be 100% credible.

Yeah that's enough evidence for me to consider this testimony as unreliable at best and an outright fabrication at worst.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4298
Contribution Points : 71236
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Being that it was only Lisa who said it and if it Was the second time and she was in and out of consciousness it may not be 100% credible.

Yeah that's enough evidence for me to consider this testimony as unreliable at best and an outright fabrication at worst.

There are a few statements I take with a grain of salt... some unpopular too, like I think Adam Kyler and Michelle Hartsoughs are extremely exaggerated.

I think Lisa answered to the best of her ability. I wish that she would’ve spoken about her experience more though. Maybe next year when it’s been 20 years? Her experience along with hearing something from the Harris’s are my top interviews that I would love to see one day but probably won’t see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo



Posts : 133
Contribution Points : 15782
Join date : 2017-04-07
Location : Cornwall, UK.

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 pm

I don't see her speaking out now. I think she was probably quite traumatised by it all (don't forget she graduated from high school in a wheelchair) and simply wishes to move on with her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MalonsMilk

avatar

Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 9558
Join date : 2017-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:46 am

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was Dylan who asked 'are you still with me' but I cant for the life of me remember where I read this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am

I thought that it's was Eric.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    

Back to top Go down
 
Are you still with me?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: