Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum Owner

Contribution Points : 55709

PostSubject: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
20 people injured.
Shooter "still at large".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Jenn on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

This is going on right now and you can watch the news live on CNN.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58164

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Damn, another one?! Sad

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Contribution Points : 7188

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Hope it's not a member of our forum.

View user profile
Krieg

Contribution Points : 9032

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:53 pm

I had a feeling that someone would shoot up a school today because of Valentine's day

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 16510

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Not again.

View user profile Online
STK

Contribution Points : 18029

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 pm

CNN states that there's a fucking tank at the scene

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 23161

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Ember's ghost squad strikes again.

Also I don't think it's a coincidence the shooting was on Valentine's day.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I hate most people."

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28593

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm

They just said on CNN that there were "a number of" or "many" fatalities but they didn't give an exact number.

They also have footage that they keep showing of someone being searched and placed into a police car but they can't confirm whether this is the shooter. Police believe they know the identity of the shooter though.

Edit: One shooter is in custody but the scene is still active until they confirm that there were no other shooters.

Last edited by sscc on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

They are saying there is "a number of fatalities" and that they "think" they know the identity of the shooter but they don't know if the shooter has been arrested. They are showing this one kid they are arresting but I don't know yet if he is actually the shooter. These people are being very vague.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not again.

My sentiments exactly... Crying or Very sad

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Now they are saying the shooter has been arrested. No identity on him yet though.

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 14244

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:15 pm

"At Least one dead" according to Swedish media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:15 pm

found the shooter instagram,can I post it here?

And I'll fire at will!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:16 pm

PM Me, Please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Damn how did you find it so fast! scratch

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Damn how did you find it so fast! scratch

people are posting it on twitter

And I'll fire at will!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Apparent footage from the shooting *Twitter link removed by staff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28593

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Please PM me too. I searched Twitter but I can't see any posts about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Still unclear how many dead.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Apparent footage from the shooting: *Twitter link removed by staff*

Holy Sh*t!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

extended video of the one posted above (bullet holes visible on a laptop):  *Twitter link removed by staff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

so crazy...

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Apparent footage from the shooting:  *Twitter link removed by staff*

Holy Sh*t!

Holy Sh*t indeed! Shocked

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

People are naming the gunman.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

I'm no firearms expert but those gunshots sound real intense, I suppose all types of gunfire noises are when you are close to them.

Also a local news source is saying that there are "multiple deaths" but it is unconfirmed, it claims that a student saw several bodies in a classroom: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

Contribution Points : 10695

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Could you PM me, if possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm

done

And I'll fire at will!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 pm

done
If you can, I would also like to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 pm

I guess pretty soon his intagram will be suspended.

View user profile

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next