Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74169

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not a fan girl btw, I just very obsessed with ppl eyes)

That's fan girlish anyway.
HAHA, no way! It's just my thing.

Ok, let's overlook everything he's done because of his eyes. Rolling Eyes God help humanity...  

I don't think that was what Jea was implying at all. She said he had pretty eyes, NOT that he should be set free and absolved of all crimes because of his pretty eyes. Haha
Thank you. I love you

You are very welcome. Very Happy

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 14871

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 am

Ok, let's overlook everything he's done because of his eyes. Rolling Eyes God help humanity...  

I don't think that was what Jea was implying at all. She said he had pretty eyes, NOT that he should be set free and absolved of all crimes because of his pretty eyes. Haha

My point was his eyes whether they're lovely or not are small fry compared to what he's done. That line of reasoning can be taken too far and it's scary to think that some people put beauty or attraction on a pedestal above their criminality. And no, I'm not implying Jea think this way. complaint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 am

My point was his eyes whether they're lovely or not are small fry compared to what he's done. That line of reasoning can be taken too far and it's scary to think that some people put beauty or attraction on a pedestal above their criminality. And no, I'm not implying Jea think this way. complaint  

From the way you worded the post it did seem that was what you were saying. But either way it's not a big deal. I'm sure Jea wasn't devastated at the thought of you thinking she had Fan-girl tendencies.

Also sorry if I misinterpreted you. Embarassed Smile

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:59 am

From the way you worded the post it did seem that was what you were saying. But either way it's not a big deal. I'm sure Jea wasn't devastated at the thought of you thinking she had Fan-girl tendencies.

Also sorry if I misinterpreted you. Embarassed Smile

I'm only implying it to the extent that it's true. I've no reason to believe Jea thinks that way, but clearly some people will, especially fan-girls. My post was originally tongue-in-cheek humour but as with a lot of humour there's a kernel of truth hidden there. No worries. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will require students to carry clear backpacks after 17 people were killed in a shooting last month.

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of the Broward County Public Schools, sent out a letter saying the school would provide free clear backpacks, which will be mandatory for students after spring break next week.

Students and staff will also be required to wear identification badges at all times, Runcie said.

Other safety measures, including the use of metal detectors, are still being considered, while security personnel and mental health services will be expanded.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Contribution Points : 8543

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am

So I'm not a fan-girl anymore. Tnx.
Because I more interested in motives and how all was planned and how it's could be prevented.
I'm a researcher, and research about many crimes.

View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34112

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will require students to carry clear backpacks after 17 people were killed in a shooting last month.

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of the Broward County Public Schools, sent out a letter saying the school would provide free clear backpacks, which will be mandatory for students after spring break next week.

Students and staff will also be required to wear identification badges at all times, Runcie said.

Other safety measures, including the use of metal detectors, are still being considered, while security personnel and mental health services will be expanded.

This way the next shooter (Zach?) can just wait for school to be dismissed and shoot down people as they leave.

View user profile
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:13 am

This way the next shooter (Zach?) can just wait for school to be dismissed and shoot down people as they leave.

Try anything and everything but the obvious gun control. Suspect Those kids will be having fits of panic whenever they see the ordinary rucksack next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:41 am

Florida shooting students: 'Clear bags don't make me feel secure' - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 am

Florida shooting students: 'Clear bags don't make me feel secure' - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kids: I'd rather some other kid smuggle a weapon into school than let everyone know I get periods each month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 30816

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:16 am

I can understand it honestly.
Also I don't even see why, lightning usually doesn't strike twice (well, school shootings usually don't strike the same school twice).

- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34112

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:26 am

Also I don't even see why, lightning usually doesn't strike twice (well, school shootings usually don't strike the same school twice).

The school just wants to look like they're doing something. Doesn't matter if that something is useless or not.

View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18370

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Everybody should just defy the rule and bring their own backpack.

They would drop it.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Why do you forum members find this mass murder interesting ?
Except for the number of deaths and that he tried to escape, I don't really find anything of particular that makes the shooting interesting.
Even Pekka-Eric Auvinen's massacre was more interesting by my point of view.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:08 pm

CALU wrote:
Except for the number of deaths and that he tried to escape, I don't really find anything of particular that makes the shooting interesting.

My main interest is how he was allowed to kill 17 people. Cruz had been struggling for years, showed every red flag known to man, was very well known to the police, etc. YET he was still ignored.

In my opinion this could have been prevented, also all the excuses I have heard so far on WHY he wasn't stopped has me intrigued. Mainly because I think it is all bullshit. Clearly this kid was a danger to himself and others.  How he was overlooked really boggles my mind. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:58 pm

@ShadowedGoddess wrote:
CALU wrote:

My main interest is how he was allowed to kill 17 people. Cruz had been struggling for years, showed every red flag known to man, was very well known to the police, etc. YET he was still ignored.

In my opinion this could have been prevented, also all the excuses I have heard so far on WHY he wasn't stopped has me intrigued. Mainly because I think it is all bullshit. Clearly this kid was a danger to himself and others.  How he was overlooked really boggles my mind. Evil or Very Mad

The Government doesn't want to spend its precious money on the safety of us.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 12779

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 am

CALU wrote:
Parkland school massacre is like a modern Columbine that's why

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 am

CALU wrote:

Parkland school massacre is like a modern Columbine that's why

Agreed. There are many similarities between the two cases. Even the first news coverage was eerily Columbine-ish.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 16215

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 pm

I legit predicted this One day before and a few hours before it happened

"Criminals are made, not born" - Tim Kretschmer

"I'm the god/dictator of my own life" - Pekka-Eric Auvinen

"Being made human Without the possibility of BEING human The cruelest of all punishments." - Dylan Klebold

"fuck you" - William Atchison
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Devil

Contribution Points : 11536

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:31 pm

I know that this is most likely only a coincidence, but an interesting fact nevertheless.

The judge that handles this case was appointed on December 14, 2012.
We all know what else happened that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 19293

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Imagine this happening to Cruz?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35