Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
rabadon55

Contribution Points : 8975

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Sorry, it will never stop being funny to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18370

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm

send me the photo aswell

InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 30816

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Someone archived his Instagram. He had another Instagram that wasn't archived though.

- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74169

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

To soon..!

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29541

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm

I think I found an "apparent" photo made by the shooter while in the building showing a half visible body with blood trail, wont post it here but if anyones interested. PM me  
Could you send it to me please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
futura94

Contribution Points : 7057

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm

found the shooter instagram,can I post it here?
Could you PM me, if possible?

done

Please PM me it, if you could. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Sam Hyde strikes again.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jea

Contribution Points : 8543

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm

I archived both his instagrams already, just in case

Last edited by Jea on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabadon55

Contribution Points : 8975

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Sam Hyde strikes again.

That deadly monster is going to surpass Tim McVeigh's body count. Someone has to stop him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Oh boy a MAGA hat in the profile picture.

UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13928

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 pm

The media and twitter is gonna have a field day with this one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

Contribution Points : 12476

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:23 pm

I think I found an "apparent" photo made by the shooter while in the building showing a half visible body with blood trail, wont post it here but if anyones interested. PM me  
Could you send it to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:23 pm

The media and twitter is gonna have a field day with this one!

No doubt there!

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29892

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:25 pm

I love how Wolf Blitzer just mentioned Adam Lanza by name for no reason. They aren't even trying to comply with the requests by researchers to deny the shooters their noteriety. And let's go on about Sandy Hook and Columbine and never let it go so that potential shooters know that if their acts are horrendous enough, they will never be forgotten.

LOL I think they just said that in the case of Columbine, the shooters were e-mailing each other about the shooting for weeks. Where do they get this stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainjel

Contribution Points : 15983

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Is anyone else watching CNN? “In Columbine, the shooters were emailing each other for weeks discussing their plans”...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Is anyone else watching CNN? “In Columbine, the shooters were emailing each other for weeks discussing their plans”...

LOL CNN

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 15619

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Oh my god...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1985j

Contribution Points : 7434

Thanks!

Please send to me too, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Haha

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 19845

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Yeah I'm watching CNN. Of course they don't give a shit about No Notoriety; Reporters would do anything to sell more papers.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Yeah I'm watching CNN. Of course they don't give a shit about No Notoriety; Reporters would do anything to sell more papers.

We all know this to be a proven fact. Money is all they care about.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 17694

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 pm

PM me please pictures please

Last edited by TheGoodGuy on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong quote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1985j

Contribution Points : 7434

Can you send it to me please, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Contribution Points : 8543

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:32 pm

View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:33 pm

I'm watching RT report about it right now.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 17694

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:33 pm

PM me the picture please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

Contribution Points : 15619

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Oh my god, some people are already calling this a "False Flag". Why am i surprised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Oh my god, some people are already calling this a "False Flag". Why am i surprised?

They are just getting a jump on things.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Because don't you know? Everything ever is a plot by the NWO Illuminati Lizard People to take America's guns.

-Michael Ryan

-Travis Bickle

-Tomohiro Katō

-Richard Durn

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29892

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Laughing One of my first thoughts upon hearing about this shooting was whether the conspiracy theorists have reconsidered their beliefs now that this is happening every month or two. I guess the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next