Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Line from Dylan’s journal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Line from Dylan’s journal  Empty
PostSubject: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am

I saw this mentioned on an old thread and I never thought about it but someone mentioned the redacted name

Some god i am... All people i ever might have loved have abandoned me, my parents piss me off & hate me... want me to have fuckin ambition!! How can i when i get screwed & destroyed By everything??!!!! I have no money, no happiness, no friends... Eric will be getting farther away soon... I'll have less than nothing... how normal. I wanted to love... i wanted to be happy and ambitious and free & nice & good & ignorant.... everyone abandoned me.... i have small stupid pleasures,... my so called hobbies & doings.... those are all thats left for me. < clinging onto the smallest rocks... many people climbing up a never-ending vertical cliff.... [edited] & [edited] found a plateau to exist on....they walked up me to get to it. Nobody will help me... only exist w. me if it suits them. i helped, why cant they? [edited] will get me a gun, ill go on my killing spree against anyone I want. more crazy...deeper in the spiral, lost highway repeating, dwelling on the beautiful past, ([edited] & [edited] gettin drunk) w. me, everyone moves up i always stayed. Abandonment. this room sux. wanna die.

Could he be talking about his mom getting him a gun?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84444
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am

I highly doubt that. His family was very against guns. They let him have a bb gun but that's it.

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58092
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am

I don't think so.
Sue mentioned many times that they were against any guns.
Perhaps he meant Robyn?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:56 am

Btw, it's sad to read...

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 am

browneyes11 wrote:
I highly doubt that. His family was very against guns. They let him have a bb gun but that's it.

I agree. Dylan probably knew for a fact that his parents would never buy him a gun.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 am

I have to look at the date I’m not sure if he was even friends with Robin when he wrote that.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 am

11-3-97 so it was his junior year and the gun show was in Spring of 1999

He may have wrote it because he thought his mom might get it for him too. It’s right around Christmas. Who knows what the kid was thinking his thought process is a bit all over the place.

More than likely it was probably Robyn or maybe even someone we’ve never heard of.

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am

Than who else? What about Dylan's brother, could he ask him to buy a gun?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 am

Oh Sue and Tom Would’ve had a damn aneurysm if it was Byron.

They kicked him out of the house because a pot it seems.

I’m not entirely convinced that Byron was more troubled than Dylan. Dylan covered it up a lot better. I think Byron was just a normal kid who smoked pot and couldn’t find his way in life for a while. Like most early 20 adults

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:49 am

I'm just wondering about all those redacted names. Did parents read diaries without edited text, I mean original version?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 am

I’m not sure. Sue had an interview where she was talking about one of Dylan’s love letters and Sue said that the person he wrote it about didn’t know who he was. However I don’t know if she was saying that because Dylan wrote that the girl didn’t know him or because they talked to the girl that he wrote it about and she said she didn’t know Dylan.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Jea wrote:
Than who else?

Maybe Zach?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 2:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:
Than who else?

Maybe Zach?

Zach is an option.

I know people paint him as a gregarious, funny guy. Which I’m sure he was but there’s also red flags about Zack that no one talks about.

He was part of the rebel missions, he also was part of the computer hacking, he left a threatening letter in Devon’s ex-boyfriend’s locker, and also supposedly got into such a big fight with Devon that he tried to jump out of a moving car.

I don’t think it could be Nate even though supposedly sent a threat to Devon as well...poor Devon

However considering how mad he was that Dylan was hanging out with Mark Manes because he thought Dylan was going to start doing drugs, I doubt Nate would get him a gun.

He also was quick to distance himself from his friendship with Dylan after. Which Devon didn’t do. that’s one thing I give Devon credit for she’s never faltered on the fact that she was friends with Dylan and she’s angry at him but still misses him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Does that make me a non-human? YES. the god of sadness... [edited] church was so fun.... the rec thing w. marc...

I do think it’s interesting too that both Eric and Dylan went to church events

Also is he talking about Marc(Mark ) Manes?

Pekka is Chad dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75936
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: not a chad   Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Being off-topic is a true sign that you're not a chad, chad.

For that matter, if Pekker Auvinen was a "chad," then the term has no meaning whatsoever anymore. That would make Dyldo Klebold some sort of double chad, and DYLDO IS NOT A CHAD.

Is anyone going to tell this guy that by sticking up for Pekker that he's one rung down the ladder from "ERIC GOT CHICKS. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHICKS."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line from Dylan’s journal    Line from Dylan’s journal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Line from Dylan’s journal
Page 1 of 1