Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?

Go down 
+15
VoDKaComeHere
Smiggles94
Oldmare
04daviszoe
le4chainorc
Kaynvink
Mirwais500
sscc
Flanders Darrel
htr63
rkp
TheSpiral
Draw_It_White
STK
ChaotixBoy
19 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 65642
Forum Reputation : 0

Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Investigators later found he had so much ammo left on his rifle and his two pistols, but yet he killed himself after slaughtering 27 people. I know he heard COPS coming but they wouldn't enter the school for another long while. I'm kind of curious on why he decided to kill himself so quick.

Incitatus likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 pm

He had spent as much time as he could killing people, and only ended himself when he spotted a police officer down the hall.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 2:30 am

Imagine a fucked up creature like Lanza in prison. No computer, no being able to tape up any windows he may walk passed, having to talk to other inmates.

I think that was his motivation to kill himself as soon as he thought any police were on site.

Ex_nihilo, Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 10:24 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
Imagine a fucked up creature like Lanza in prison. No computer, no being able to tape up any windows he may walk passed, having to talk to other inmates.

I think that was his motivation to kill himself as soon as he thought any police were on site.

He probably wouldn't have been sent to prison, but a mental institution.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 am

TheSpiral wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

If he even existed.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:17 am

TheSpiral wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

It still would've been a walking hell for him. He had a burning hatred for therapists and held mental health institutions in contempt.

Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:52 am

i assume because law enforcement arrived on the scene so quickly. had they been delayed, he might have moved onto another room. he wasn't going to risk being taken alive. it simply wasn't an option. it was very fortunate the police response was so quick, or more lives would surely have been lost.

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 4:10 pm

TheSpiral wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

If he even existed.
Of course he existed.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
htr63

Contribution Points : 63693

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 2:40 am

One theory I remember reading about was that mass shootings can be incredibly exhausting for the perpetrator. It was described in Rampage Nation by Louis Klarevas if I remember correctly. A shooting as brief as Sandy Hook can still be remarkably draining, especially when you pair this with Adam's already established malnutrition. If this theory is indeed correct, then it's no surprise that Adam would choose to kill himself so suddenly, despite being able to potentially further his kill count, if only by a small margin. Of course, the presence of law enforcement would further incentivise his intentions, but I believe Adam would have killed himself within a fairly small time frame regardless of the circumstances.

anna444 and Incitatus like this post

Back to top Go down
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 56914
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

If he even existed.
Of course he existed.

Whoever said he didn't exist needs to stop. Of course he did, it was not just some plot by the government, he is real. I'm so tired of hearing people say he isn't.

Mr Bubbless, Rosie1756, anna444 and nooolyyy like this post

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Flanders Darrel wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

If he even existed.
Of course he existed.

Whoever said he didn't exist needs to stop. Of course he did, it was not just some plot by the government, he is real. I'm so tired of hearing people say he isn't.

The whole case is fishy to high heaven. I'm convinced the whole thing was a hoax. Or at least it didn't happen the way it was portrayed.

Mr Bubbless, APX8088, Eulavist, Rosie1756 and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Of course he existed.
Well he doesn't exist anymore. Because that's what happens when you die. You cease to exist.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:46 pm

TheSpiral wrote:
The whole case is fishy to high heaven. I'm convinced the whole thing was a hoax. Or at least it didn't happen the way it was portrayed.
What's so fishy about it?
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:49 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Of course he existed.
Well he doesn't exist anymore. Because that's what happens when you die. You cease to exist.
Well, at least that's what happens when no one burns the wooden effigy of a hamster required by the magical platypus for you to ride to the gates of Valhalla. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mirwais500

Mirwais500

Contribution Points : 58988
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:34 am

He was probably paranoid about the police entering the school so he shot himself so he wouldn't risk getting killed or being taken alive. Sure the police wouldn't actually enter for another five minutes but he had no way of knowing that.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61150

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Someone once said that is was also because his AR15 allegedly jammed but im not sure about this , if anyone knows it then do correct me. Other then that it was of course cause of the fast police respond times

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:21 pm

sscc wrote:
Well, at least that's what happens when no one burns the wooden effigy of a hamster required by the magical platypus for you to ride to the gates of Valhalla. Sad

Roll
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
Someone once said that is was also because his AR15 allegedly jammed but im not sure about this , if anyone knows it then do correct me. Other then that it was of course cause of the fast police respond times
This is what the official report says:
Quote :
The Bushmaster rifle was found with the safety in the “fire” position. There was one live 5.56 mm round in the chamber and one PMAG 30 magazine in the magazine well. The magazine contained fourteen live 5.56 mm rounds of ammunition. The rifle did not appear to have malfunctioned when observed by the WDMC van unit, but a CSP-ESU report described the weapon as appearing to have jammed. When tested later, the rifle functioned properly.

AlienPenguin likes this post

Back to top Go down
le4chainorc

Contribution Points : 56764

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:27 am

he may have done it with the pistol due to it being easier to aim at your own head.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:09 pm

le4chainorc wrote:
he may have done it with the pistol due to it being easier to aim at your own head.
It would have been "safer" for him to have shot himself in the mouth instead of the back of the head (less chance of missing the brain-stem and accidentally paralyzing/blinding yourself). I imagine he shot himself there because he thought it would look cooler or because other shooters shot themselves in that way.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:51 pm

STK wrote:
le4chainorc wrote:
It would have been "safer" for him to have shot himself in the mouth instead of the back of the head (less chance of missing the brain-stem and accidentally paralyzing/blinding yourself). I imagine he shot himself there because he thought it would look cooler or because other shooters shot themselves in that way.

If his shot didn't kill him, what would probably be his injuries?

imagine if he survives and ended up looking like a crippled space alien? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

If his shot didn't kill him, what would probably be his injuries?
His shot would have killed him not matter what; he hit the brain-stem, which controls the body's most basic functions. However, he would have been REALLY messed up if he aimed slightly above or below; If he aimed above he might have damaged his Occipital lobe, blinding himself. If he aimed lower he could have shot his spine instead, paralyzing him from the neck down. Personally, I would have gone the route of least risk and put it in my mouth.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 pm

What would have happend if he blinded or crippled himself? I'm sure the cops would have finished him off, remember the first cops to enter Dunblane Primary school kicked Thomas Hamilton so hard it broke his ribs.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
What would have happend if he blinded or crippled himself? I'm sure the cops would have finished him off, remember the first cops to enter Dunblane Primary school kicked Thomas Hamilton so hard  it broke his ribs.

At that point it would be a mercy killing.

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:07 pm

anybody know if they got phones or computers or even mailboxes wherever adam lanza went

we could ask him

lol
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78945

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm

eldigato wrote:
anybody know if they got phones or computers or even mailboxes wherever adam lanza went

we could ask him

lol

You could try a Ouija Board. ;)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
eldigato wrote:

we could ask him

lol

You could try a Ouija Board. ;)

hey adam why are ur eyes so big

hey adam why did u like travis so much

hey adam do u got a computer
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 59940

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Because police entered so quickly. They entered five minutes after the first shots were fired. He actually did shoot and kill for as long as he could and didn't actually kill himself until he was directly spotted by police. He was walking in the hallway outside the classrooms of the slaughter and police had entered and briefly spotted him, Adam likewise also saw them and ducked back into one of the two classrooms where the slaughter had taken place, and killed himself.

Mr Bubbless and AlienPenguin like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 1:40 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Because police entered so quickly. They entered five minutes after the first shots were fired. He actually did shoot and kill for as long as he could and didn't actually kill himself until he was directly spotted by police. He was walking in the hallway outside the classrooms of the slaughter and police had entered and briefly spotted him, Adam likewise also saw them and ducked back into one of the two classrooms where the slaughter had taken place, and killed himself.

It's almost kind of weird to think that it only took him five minutes to kill over two dozen.

Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 59174

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 9:42 am

Murder in English had a section devoted to him and the writings he left behind. His shootings were created by pedophile intrest and his inability to ever meet his desire.

He was also bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:26 am

QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

It's almost kind of weird to think that it only took him five minutes to kill over two dozen.
It's because he used the AR-15, which can fire 45 rounds per minute, and sadly it seems he used it with deadly efficiency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:36 am

QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

Yeah, its almost kind of weird, but then you realize they were toddlers. And then you are like "that is just fucked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:38 am

Draw_It_White wrote:

Yeah man, Adam is a fucking pussy ass bitch, too bad he didn't end up in prison.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Population Control wrote:

Yeah, its almost kind of weird, but then you realize they were toddlers.
Most of whom were crammed shoulder to shoulder in a tiny bathroom.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:18 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

It's because he used the AR-15, which can fire 45 rounds per minute, and sadly it seems he used it with deadly efficiency.

I didn't know an AR-15 could fire 45 rounds a minute, I'm surprised Adam was able to shoot 80 rounds in one minute with that fire-rate, it's so impressive, the police tried to replicate shooting 80 rounds a minute and failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:27 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

I didn't know an AR-15 could fire 45 rounds a minute, I'm surprised Adam was able to shoot 80 rounds in one minute with that fire-rate, it's so impressive, the police tried to replicate shooting 80 rounds a minute and failed.

AR-15 is not a gun, its a style of gun. But anyway, like, when did the police try to replicate that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:12 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

AR-15 is not a gun, its a style of gun. But anyway, like, when did the police try to replicate that?

I apologize for that mistake, I should've focused harder to realize the mistake.

In Sandy hook: The Deadliest Minute, I remembered hearing the police tried to replicate the fire-rate and failed, that was all I heard mentioned, no date.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:00 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

Guess this will be real impressive to you as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"A semi-automatic like the Bushmaster AR-15 XM15-E2S has a maximum effective rate of fire of 45 rounds per minute, according to its manual."

Last edited by VoDKaComeHere on Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:32 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

I'm quite aware, just didn't feel like specifying it was a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S rifle, you can still say ar-15 though since that is still the type of rifle the gun is, plenty of articles even just give that description of his gun.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70474
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am

Suicide was his plan

Imagine lanza in prison lol
Soon as the gig was up he ended it

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:22 am

Imagine what his police interview would be like had he survived, he would not be laughing like Martin Bryant.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Imagine what his police interview would be like had he survived, he would not be laughing like Martin Bryant.
I can't picture him in prison, he was just so odd I can't picture any other way than what he did: suicide.

ALSO especially since he killed 20 6 and 7 year olds, he wouldn't have fun in prison, probally the guards might even abuse him. Unless he got sent to a mental hospital which is probablly what he needed

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 2:31 am

Adam killed himself because by that point he had already saw a police officer in the building and by that point he knew that he had to commit suicide then.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 3:54 pm

I think he was afraid of being caught and going to prison. Many inmates would hate him for killing children

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm sure that if the cops got to him before he could shoot himself, they would help him become an hero.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 12:50 am

Ziamber II wrote:
I'm sure that if the cops got to him before he could shoot himself, they would help him become an hero.

Come to think of it I'm not quite sure how the cops would react if Adam tried to surrender. They might actually beat him to death right then and there.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Come to think of it I'm not quite sure how the cops would react if Adam tried to surrender. They might actually beat him to death right then and there.
I think they would of shot him, they could use the excuse that he still had his gun on him and that he threatened to kill them.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

They probably would have shot him many times if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 11:33 am

His Rifle started to jam from rapid firing and he also heard police sirens from the distance so he thought there's no point of killing anymore and just ended himself, and he wasn't giving the cops any chance to capture him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15546
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 5:03 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I believe that could well have been the likely outcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?
Page 1 of 1