Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 9730

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Tue May 15, 2018 1:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Because police entered so quickly. They entered five minutes after the first shots were fired. He actually did shoot and kill for as long as he could and didn't actually kill himself until he was directly spotted by police. He was walking in the hallway outside the classrooms of the slaughter and police had entered and briefly spotted him, Adam likewise also saw them and ducked back into one of the two classrooms where the slaughter had taken place, and killed himself.

It's almost kind of weird to think that it only took him five minutes to kill over two dozen.
It's because he used the AR-15, which can fire 45 rounds per minute, and sadly it seems he used it with deadly efficiency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Population Control

Contribution Points : 8021

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 12:36 am

Because police entered so quickly. They entered five minutes after the first shots were fired. He actually did shoot and kill for as long as he could and didn't actually kill himself until he was directly spotted by police. He was walking in the hallway outside the classrooms of the slaughter and police had entered and briefly spotted him, Adam likewise also saw them and ducked back into one of the two classrooms where the slaughter had taken place, and killed himself.

It's almost kind of weird to think that it only took him five minutes to kill over two dozen.

Yeah, its almost kind of weird, but then you realize they were toddlers. And then you are like "that is just fucked"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Population Control

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 12:38 am

Imagine a fucked up creature like Lanza in prison. No computer, no being able to tape up any windows he may walk passed, having to talk to other inmates.

I think that was his motivation to kill himself as soon as he thought any police were on site.

Yeah man, Adam is a fucking pussy ass bitch, too bad he didn't end up in prison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 19820

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Yeah, its almost kind of weird, but then you realize they were toddlers.
Most of whom were crammed shoulder to shoulder in a tiny bathroom.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 6:18 pm

@VoDKaComeHere wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@VoDKaComeHere wrote:

It's because he used the AR-15, which can fire 45 rounds per minute, and sadly it seems he used it with deadly efficiency.

I didn't know an AR-15 could fire 45 rounds a minute, I'm surprised Adam was able to shoot 80 rounds in one minute with that fire-rate, it's so impressive, the police tried to replicate shooting 80 rounds a minute and failed.
Back to top Go down
Population Control

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 9:27 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:

I didn't know an AR-15 could fire 45 rounds a minute, I'm surprised Adam was able to shoot 80 rounds in one minute with that fire-rate, it's so impressive, the police tried to replicate shooting 80 rounds a minute and failed.

AR-15 is not a gun, its a style of gun. But anyway, like, when did the police try to replicate that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 pm

@Population Control wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
@VoDKaComeHere wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@VoDKaComeHere wrote:

AR-15 is not a gun, its a style of gun. But anyway, like, when did the police try to replicate that?

I apologize for that mistake, I should've focused harder to realize the mistake.

In Sandy hook: The Deadliest Minute, I remembered hearing the police tried to replicate the fire-rate and failed, that was all I heard mentioned, no date.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Sat May 19, 2018 4:00 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:

Guess this will be real impressive to you as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"A semi-automatic like the Bushmaster AR-15 XM15-E2S has a maximum effective rate of fire of 45 rounds per minute, according to its manual."

Last edited by VoDKaComeHere on Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Sat May 19, 2018 4:32 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:

I'm quite aware, just didn't feel like specifying it was a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S rifle, you can still say ar-15 though since that is still the type of rifle the gun is, plenty of articles even just give that description of his gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17850

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am

Suicide was his plan

Imagine lanza in prison lol
Soon as the gig was up he ended it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 19181

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:22 am

Imagine what his police interview would be like had he survived, he would not be laughing like Martin Bryant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Imagine what his police interview would be like had he survived, he would not be laughing like Martin Bryant.
I can't picture him in prison, he was just so odd I can't picture any other way than what he did: suicide.

ALSO especially since he killed 20 6 and 7 year olds, he wouldn't have fun in prison, probally the guards might even abuse him. Unless he got sent to a mental hospital which is probablly what he needed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

Contribution Points : 15551

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:31 am

Adam killed himself because by that point he had already saw a police officer in the building and by that point he knew that he had to commit suicide then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 41095

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:54 pm

I think he was afraid of being caught and going to prison. Many inmates would hate him for killing children
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm sure that if the cops got to him before he could shoot himself, they would help him become an hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34000

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:50 am

I'm sure that if the cops got to him before he could shoot himself, they would help him become an hero.

Come to think of it I'm not quite sure how the cops would react if Adam tried to surrender. They might actually beat him to death right then and there.

View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29486

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

Come to think of it I'm not quite sure how the cops would react if Adam tried to surrender. They might actually beat him to death right then and there.
I think they would of shot him, they could use the excuse that he still had his gun on him and that he threatened to kill them.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

They probably would have shot him many times if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?   

Back to top Go down

Why did Adam Lanza kill himself so quickly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2