Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Cullen never learns

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Cullen never learns   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Cullen said the press should adopt several approaches that dissuade any sort of star power motivation. The simplest thing, he said, is to cut back on mentions of the attacker's name and face.

"You know, 'disappearing the killer,' as I call it sometimes, or minimizing them, taking their power over," Cullen said.

Dave, you wrote a *book* about the Columbine killers. You made an entire career out of hyping Eric and Dylan's crimes. So don't talk to me about "disappearing" the fucking killer.

Quote :
Cullen also brought up a need for less coverage, recommending that shows give viewers updates during the first 10, 15, or 20 minutes at the top of the hour. That way, he said, "you're getting 90, you know, 95 percent of your journalistic needs met and your viewer needs met by scaling back to half or three-quarters of it."

Every time there's a shooting, you appear on CNN to give your "expert analysis" about it. So don't give me that crap.

You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

Haha Roll


Totally agree. Dave's life has been Eric and Dylan for many years now. This is a guy who goes around filming himself signing his own book on two killers! Rolling Eyes

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Dave Cullen made Eric a charismatic anti hero!! Cullen needs to stop. No one wants to hear your words Cullen


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No one wants to hear your words Cullen 

Well then why would they keep putting him on TV?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No one wants to hear your words Cullen 

Well then why would they keep putting him on TV?

General public probably does. I got into a conversation with someone on a true crime Facebook page. And she had only read Dave Cullens book and wanted to learn more and I told her objectively some of the things that have been debunked with the whole Eric was a psychopath and gave her links to 11 K and she still like i believe him.. So people do so take his word as law
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28618
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No one wants to hear your words Cullen 

Well then why would they keep putting him on TV?
Because his legal name is now "Dave Cullen, Author Of Columbine, The Definitive Book About The Columbine Massacre" and the media believes that he holds expert status on the causes behind mass shootings. There are people who know more than he does who have never exploited tragedy in the same way but their publicists probably aren't as talented. Instead of conversations with real experts and researchers, the general public gets to watch a media personality interview a media personality (and Cullen gets to name drop his own book at a very convenient time, once again).

I think you've said in the past that you don't have any problem with Cullen but don't you think that this new angle of telling the media to stop talking about killers is hypocritical? It was only a few months ago that he participated in a documentary where he discussed Eric and Dylan in depth and apparently had no problem with the idea of speaking their names or showing their faces. He repeated his usual routine where he turned them into perfect role models for different personality types to emulate; Eric was a psychopathic, criminal mastermind and Dylan was the sad, lonely kid that all depressed, introverted high school kids can relate to.

Did something change since then or does he think that it's still okay to talk about the Columbine killers even though he knows that they continue to be the main inspiration for copycats? I don't want to be so cynical but I can't help but think that he sees what is coming and knows that it will eventually be taboo to go on about Eric and Dylan in the media so he's jumping on the bandwagon early in order to establish himself as an expert on the prevention of mass shootings instead, as a ploy to stay relevant. Worst of all, he isn't even taking his own advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 am

I know a lot of us hear Cullen's name and have the uncontrollable urge to roll our eyes, myself included. But in all honesty IF you take out all lies, misinformation, and have done enough research to be able to tell fact from pure fantasy, then Dave's book isn't all that bad.  I think a lot of us pick on poor Dave because he makes it so easy with his various stunts of trying to stay relevant within the Columbine realm.

As I said before this is a man who goes around to book stores and finds copies of his Columbine book, signs them, then puts them back on the shelf, all the while filming these sad desperate actions. Then he posts these cringe worthy videos to his social media accounts. He has done this more then once. It is a clear cry of "PLEASE SEE ME COLUMBINERS!".

Dave Cullen will always talk about Columbine, he can sit and say he believes in the "No notoriety" shit all he wants, but he will still be there every school shooting talking as an expert on the subject, due to the fact he made a name for himself from the Columbine massacre.  

In my opinion actions speak louder then words, and all Dave Cullen cares about are his being heard far and wide.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think you've said in the past that you don't have any problem with Cullen

It's not that I don't have a problem with Cullen, it's just that I find the amount of hate and vitriol thrown at him to be absurd, especially when the biggest criticism of him (portraying Eric as a psychopath) wasn't really his fault; he put that in his book because Dwayne Fuselier and other psychologists told him Eric was psychopathic. I can't fault a man for trusting the words of an expert, however wrong the expert is.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
don't you think that this new angle of telling the media to stop talking about killers is hypocritical?

Perhaps, but that does not make the advise any less worthy of consideration, right?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 pm

I sometimes wonder when it comes to Cullen after so many years of research how do you get some things wrong that have proof to the contrary?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I sometimes wonder when it comes to Cullen after so many years of research how do you get some things wrong that have proof to the contrary?


Likely from his need to make people see it his way.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28618
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's not that I don't have a problem with Cullen, it's just that I find the amount of hate and vitriol thrown at him to be absurd, especially when the biggest criticism of him (portraying Eric as a psychopath) wasn't really his fault; he put that in his book because Dwayne Fuselier and other psychologists told him Eric was psychopathic. I can't fault a man for trusting the words of an expert, however wrong the expert is.
I don't fault Cullen for saying that Eric was a psychopath for the same reason that you don't. I'm still not sure whether or not he was. My issue is with his characterization of Eric's personality and life experience (and Dylan's too, actually), the way he sometimes inserts thoughts into their heads without any real evidence and the fact that he seems to ignore things that don't fit his narrative.

Look at this article.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cullen skips over Dylan's participation outside as if it never happened at all. Dylan shooting Lance in the face as he lay injured on the ground begging for help (but not before he makes a joke out of Lance's suffering) is a lot more cruel and personal than any of the killing Eric participated in outside yet he omitted the entire thing. If you read only this article, you would think that Dylan didn't shoot anyone outside at all. The first time I read through this, I reread it several times because I didn't think that he could be so blatantly biased. What's really irritating is that I believe he does this because he wants to create a compelling narrative for public consumption (aka, have a strong hook to sell his book) with easy answers that no one else was able to find. He chastised the media for jumping to conclusions and I would say that while he corrects some of the original myths, he also created new ones but because he claims that he was setting the record straight with his ten years of research, most people take him at his word.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Perhaps, but that does not make the advise any less worthy of consideration, right?
I absolutely agree that what he is saying is valid but it isn't his idea and he has no credibility on the subject. He has made a career of doing exactly what he is now telling the media not to do and he continues to do it himself.

In my opinion, they should be speaking with Adam Lankford, not Dave Cullen.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't fault Cullen for saying that Eric was a psychopath for the same reason that you don't. I'm still not sure whether or not he was. My issue is with his characterization of Eric's personality and life experience (and Dylan's too, actually), the way he sometimes inserts thoughts into their heads without any real evidence and the fact that he seems to ignore things that don't fit his narrative.

And that's a perfectly valid criticism to have. I'm just saying that sometimes people can get a bit too worked up over Cullen and his book.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 am

Quote :
It's not that I don't have a problem with Cullen, it's just that I find the amount of hate and vitriol thrown at him to be absurd, especially when the biggest criticism of him (portraying Eric as a psychopath) wasn't really his fault; he put that in his book because Dwayne Fuselier and other psychologists told him Eric was psychopathic. I can't fault a man for trusting the words of an expert, however wrong the expert is.

Maybe not, but I can fault him for starting his book with "Eric Harris got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks." I can fault him for portraying Eric Harris as a swaggering, pussy-pounding ladies' man who "outscored the football team" and Dylan Klebold as a cowering emo who shat his pants every time Eric scowled in his direction.

This, my friends, is a prime example of a journalistic practice that professionals refer to as "making shit up":

Quote :
Eric pulled into the parking lot at 11:10, several minutes behind schedule. A couple of girls spotted his car as they headed out for lunch. They honked and waved. They liked him. Eric waved back and smiled. Dylan followed him in. No waves.

What is your source for this, Dave? Where did you obtain this information? From what corner of your oft-ravaged rectum did you retrieve it?

Eric Harris was an incel. He was a little better at dealing with girls than, say, Elliot Rodger, but he died a virgin. (His being a virgin at 18 was hardly something that made him unique. Lots of guys never get laid in high school. But it really eat away at him.) Maybe he was a narcissist who felt that girls owed him their love. I might be willing to entertain that possibility. But there is no way in hell that Cullen or anyone else is ever going to convince me that much if not most if not all of Eric Harris' rage stemmed from his need for respect, a need driven by deep-seated feelings of masculine inadequacy - feelings fueled by his romantic failures.

I believe that, if Eric Harris had been able to lose his virginity, he might not have gone NBK. I believe that if a girl had displayed real interest in him during his senior year, and if that girl had agreed to have sex with him, he might still be alive today. Others will say that I am mistaken, that nothing could have saved Eric. I disagree.

But none of this has anything to do with the reason why I dislike Cullen so intensely. I don't dislike Cullen because he's a bullshit artist; I dislike him because he's an attention-seeking whore.

Cullen acts as if he owns Columbine. He markets himself as The World's Leading Authority on NBK(TM). He says, "I'm the *only* one who knows what *really* happened." And the media eats it all up. Every time there's a nationally-publicized shooting, he pops up on CNN to give his "expert analysis," as if anybody gives a flying fuck what he thinks about anything. Every fucking time. It gets old.

Quote :
And that's a perfectly valid criticism to have. I'm just saying that sometimes people can get a bit too worked up over Cullen and his book.

How worked up is *too* worked up?

I'm sick and tired of running into people who think they know everything about Columbine simply because they read Cullenbine. Cullen's smarmy know-it-all attitude is infectious. There are thousands of assholes wandering around in this world who think they know absolutely everything there is to know about NBK simply because they happened to flip through Dave Cullen's little magnum opus.

Cullen is a slimy little worm. His book is overrated at best, worthless at worst. His shtick is annoying as hell.

No one is denying that he has a right to promote himself. But that doesn't mean that I have to kiss his ass.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28618
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cullen's smarmy know-it-all attitude is infectious. There are thousands of assholes wandering around in this world who think they know absolutely everything there is to know about NBK simply because they happened to flip through Dave Cullen's little magnum opus.

Cullen is a slimy little worm. His book is overrated at best, worthless at worst. His shtick is annoying as hell.

No one is denying that he has a right to promote himself. But that doesn't mean that I have to kiss his ass.
You don't use the word "love" very often when you're talking about Cullen.

FYI:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 am

Quote :
I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?
---People who THINK they are psychiatrists! They are all cocky and thinkin that they are all big and bad, saying bullshit like, "I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath." or "You don't use the word 'love' very often when you're talking about Cullen." If they say that 1 more time i will have to start referring to the Anarchists cookbook (bomb section).


YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE?
---FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I'm a fucking teddy bear. Very Happy

Well, maybe not ... but at least I'm not a hopeless drunk wandering around Noo Yawk in the middle of the night.





Best viewed with Netscape 3.0+. Because AOL's browser sucks nuts.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 13620
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Quote :
This, my friends, is a prime example of a journalistic practice that professionals refer to as "making shit up":

Quote :
Eric pulled into the parking lot at 11:10, several minutes behind schedule. A couple of girls spotted his car as they headed out for lunch. They honked and waved. They liked him. Eric waved back and smiled. Dylan followed him in. No waves.

What is your source for this, Dave? Where did you obtain this information? From what corner of your oft-ravaged rectum did you retrieve it?

you have a way with words, poetic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How worked up is *too* worked up?

When you're literally picking apart everything the guy does, pouring over his Tweets and YT videos (none of which have to do with his book or Columbine) just to find something to shit on him for. Like you have done before.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MalonsMilk

avatar

Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 8283
Join date : 2017-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:48 pm

I guess Cullen has every right to say that Eric was a psycho due to Dwayne Fuselier diagnosing him as such. Having said that though it is unwise to diagnose anyone after death - the writings are little to go on as he was writing for an audience and just because someone has a temper and lies to their parents doesn't automatically make them psychopathic. It makes them a teenager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm

I need to read Fuseliers writings.

Did he diagnose Dylan with anything other than depression? I’ve seen avoidant personality disorder thrown around. What interests me about Dylan is his one passage that says an entity has overtaken him and he is no longer a human. That’s strikes me as something more than depression.

Then his “godlike “ talk which then leads to Eric calling him and Dylan gods.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How worked up is *too* worked up?

When you're literally picking apart everything the guy does, pouring over his Tweets and YT videos (none of which have to do with his book or Columbine) just to find something to shit on him for. Like you have done before.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How much does he pay you to defend him?

Cullen is in Florida right now, hanging out with survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. (Why he is doing this, God only knows.)

I have a bad feeling about this. Something tells me that Cullen just might try to write a book about Parkland.

Truthfully, it shoudn't be that hard. He doesn't have to do any actual research; he can just make shit up like he always does.

"Nikolas Cruz got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks."

Maybe Cruz went to McDonald's after the shooting to buy French fries to throw at girls who liked him. That's what Eric the swaggering pussy-pounding ladies' man used to do, remember?

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. How much does he pay you to defend him?

lmfao are you serious? Laughing

"It's TOTALLY not a problem for me to obsessively nitpick his Tweets guys!"

Tell me more about how normal it is to do this Roll

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. How much does he pay you to defend him?

This is seriously fucking gold, you actually think Cullen goes around paying people just to pester you.  Haha

You know what, I changed my mind. Keep doing what you're doing dude. You're doing great.  cheers

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. How much does he pay you to defend him?

This is seriously fucking gold, you actually think Cullen goes around paying people just to pester you.  Haha

You know what, I changed my mind. Keep doing what you're doing dude. You're doing great.  cheers

Cullen once said that he has "someone" who keeps an eye on this board for him. Whether that "someone" is you, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't care.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cullen once said that he has "someone" who keeps an eye on this board for him. Whether that "someone" is you, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't care.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously though, if it means this much to you I'll lay off white knighting him and his stupid book. Doesn't hurt me any, you're obviously very passionate about your distaste for the man, and I believe I've made my stance on the matter clear. So I bid thee good day.

And just to be clear I don't harbor any ill will towards you.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Seriously though, if it means this much to you I'll lay off white knighting him and his stupid book. Doesn't hurt me any, you're obviously very passionate about your distaste for the man, and I believe I've made my stance on the matter clear. So I bid thee good day.

And just to be clear I don't harbor any ill will towards you.

Ditto.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Seriously though, if it means this much to you I'll lay off white knighting him and his stupid book. Doesn't hurt me any, you're obviously very passionate about your distaste for the man, and I believe I've made my stance on the matter clear. So I bid thee good day.

And just to be clear I don't harbor any ill will towards you.

Ditto.


Now this is the way adults should argue varying opinions! I love seeing people handle their shit in such a dignified manner. Smile

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am

I don't know what you guys are on about, LPorter is comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm

eldigato wrote:
I don't know what you guys are on about, LPorter is comedy gold.

Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. Haha Which by the way are pretty much dead on. Smile

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heyheyhey

avatar

Posts : 29
Contribution Points : 5428
Join date : 2018-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Which by the way are pretty much dead on. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just from reading his rants on this thread, he is quite hilarious, and like you said accurate! 😅

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
eldigato wrote:
I don't know what you guys are on about, LPorter is comedy gold.

Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. Haha Which by the way are pretty much dead on. Smile

They are really funny.

I do wonder if Dave Cullen got to see the Basement Tapes if we would get a really good synopsis of them and observations or if it would be "Eric Harris was an angry maniac racist... and Dylan, looking terrified with his eyes downcast, red and puffy eyed Dylan was terrified that he was being forced into the macabre world. He just wanted to be loved. Eric just wanted to HATE and hate he did, with that killer smile.. he later became a killer. Oh and Dylan did too but mostly Eric"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
Cullen never learns
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» OC Bios (Org. XIV)
» ariel cullen
» Dawn [R-M, Lottii]
» [Finished] Trubbish
» Joris Cullen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: