Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies,Soap Operas about Columbine (By Krabbé Book)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uranus15

Uranus15

Contribution Points : 58962
Forum Reputation : 0

Movies,Soap Operas about Columbine (By Krabbé Book) Empty
PostSubject: Movies,Soap Operas about Columbine (By Krabbé Book)   Movies,Soap Operas about Columbine (By Krabbé Book) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm reading Krabbe's book, a dream come true! I finished the first chapter and on the last page, Krabbé quotes novels, documentaries and etc ... about the shooting! But
are Dutch novels, German documentaries, and do not quote their names! Does anyone know at least one of them (Except Dave Cullen and Kass, obvious)
There is only one extra question: I am the first Brazilian to enter the forum (For your knowledge and of course)? Just an extra curiosity!

Book Excerpt:
Internet flourish discussion forums and the glorification sites about Eric and Dylan after thirteen years; the current fiction and non-fiction persists and is international. In 2004 there was a Dutch youth novel; In 2006, an Indonesian movie; In 2007, a French documentary and an Estonian film; In 2009, the book and radio documentary in Germany, the Polish film, and two books in America, both titled Columbine, Jeff Kass and Dave Cullen, and both intended as standard.
Why should I add anything? Because the writer simply writes about what fascinates him, even if another has already done. Yet because the Columbine book that should be there was not - a book in which the case is detailed and precise told and analyzed without any preconceived understanding.
That book I wrote - starting from mostly primary sources found on the Internet: more than 26,000 pages of the police file, the writings of the two, the videos made for school, their probation reports (slightly more than a year before the shooting they were caught in an inbraakje) pieces in local newspapers, reports of inquiry.
It surprised me how many misconceptions (for the general public, in the standard works and even in the police report) I could straighten, how much news I discovered, and how far I came to understand Columbine.
Back to top Go down

Movies,Soap Operas about Columbine (By Krabbé Book)
Page 1 of 1