Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes in E&D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:19 am

Through my research I feel like there are core groups of friends throughout high school for E and D They both have Chris and Nate, Dylan had Zach, Devon, and Robyn .

I read a few reports and it said Zach’s parents noticed a change in Dylan but I’ve never really heard Zach say anything about Dylan other than he wasn’t smart enough to get into college and he was racist. Which I do feel like sometimes he’s just talking out of anger because Devon always has a nice thing to say about Dylan.Seems harsh from someone who called him the night before the massacre to talk

Are there recorded instances from people saying when they noticed a change in them? We know mostly what Sue saw.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Langman created a list of mentions in the 11k.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sure that it's not a comprehensive list, most people didn't give an approximate date and there are conflicting opinions on when the changes took place but it's better than searching through the entire 11k on your own tongue. It suggests that people noticed a change in their dress and interests as early as the beginning of their junior year but for Eric, it seems that at the start of his senior year, he was purposely distancing himself from people he had been friendly with (or perhaps, he was becoming more withdrawn).
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 pm

sscc wrote:
Langman created a list of mentions in the 11k.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sure that it's not a comprehensive list, most people didn't give an approximate date and there are conflicting opinions on when the changes took place but it's better than searching through the entire 11k on your own tongue. It suggests that people noticed a change in their dress and interests as early as the beginning of their junior year but for Eric, it seems that at the start of his senior year, he was purposely distancing himself from people he had been friendly with (or perhaps, he was becoming more withdrawn).

Thanks SSCC! The 11k can get daunting but I find I learn something new every time I look at it.

LittleLo had a thread going with interesting tidbits from the 11k that she saw, like Robyn trying to get in touch with Lisa K and being denied... I am sure a lot of friendships were ruined after that day. Especially with people who were friendly with E/D and others outside of that group.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Are there any breakdowns or pages I can find info on what people said about their friendship (eric and dylans)?

Screamingophelia

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Ah I saw on page 9 there are a few, in the document you linked to me sscc Smile

Contribution Points : 63114
Forum Reputation : 0

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:49 am

When I was researching Pattis 911 call yesterday I came across this teacher, Peggy, saying Eric changed in January 99. I also found this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you guys think Nate was getting closer to them as they changed or did he simply just like the style?

And I found that Walker said Nate Dykeman had told Clinton Moore about a time when Dylan Klebold completely lost it. From how I imagine the interview it seems that that incident with Dylan happened near to the attacks which is why I can't wrap my head around why it wasn't brought up in an interview with Nate.
Back to top Go down

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Eric was already dressing and acting different in 1998.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63114
Forum Reputation : 0

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:11 am

Yes, I know but she was referring to the way he behaved, that it changed further in January 1999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes in E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in E&D   Changes in E&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes in E&D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: