Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Nineteen years of Columbine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
haydenschool



Posts : 96
Contribution Points : 13669
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:18 pm

NOW: On Tuesday April 20th 1999, 19 years ago, Eric David Harris and Dylan Bennett Klebold, both 17 fired their first shots at their High School

_________________
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?

---STUPID PEOPLE!! Why must so many people be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
NOW: On Tuesday April 20th 1999, 19 years ago, Eric David Harris and Dylan Bennett Klebold, both 17 fired their first shots at their High School


Actually Eric had just turned 18 on April 9th.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haydenschool



Posts : 96
Contribution Points : 13669
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
NOW: On Tuesday April 20th 1999, 19 years ago, Eric David Harris and Dylan Bennett Klebold, both 17 fired their first shots at their High School


Actually Eric had just turned 18 on April 9th.

Woops, my mistake

_________________
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?

---STUPID PEOPLE!! Why must so many people be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haydenschool



Posts : 96
Contribution Points : 13669
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:29 pm

NOW: Eric and Dylan enter the library to begin their most notable parts of NBK

_________________
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?

---STUPID PEOPLE!! Why must so many people be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is it bad that I requested both the Cullen book and Mein Kampf from my school library? 

Making yourself look a little suspicious lol.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Just left the memorial. Lots of blue and orange. Lots of tears.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haydenschool



Posts : 96
Contribution Points : 13669
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is it bad that I requested both the Cullen book and Mein Kampf from my school library? 

Making yourself look a little suspicious lol.
lol! Razz

_________________
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?

---STUPID PEOPLE!! Why must so many people be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm

I can't help by wonder what the victims families are doing right now. 19 years is a very long time, but one doesn't really completely heal from losing a loved one in such a horrific way.  

I also have to wonder how Eric's and Dylan's family is facing this today.  I actually think they have it just a little rougher then the other families. As their kids were the ones to cause such pain and devastation to so many.

It would be hard to feel guilty about mourning your own child because they killed 13 innocent people. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't help by wonder what the victims families are doing right now. 19 years is a very long time, but one doesn't really completely heal from losing a loved one in such a horrific way.  

I also have to wonder how Eric's and Dylan's family is facing this today.  I actually think they have it just a little rougher then the other families. As their kids were the ones to cause such pain and devastation to so many.

It would be hard to feel guilty about mourning your own child because they killed 13 innocent people. Sad

I wish there was a way to send love to them or leave flowers for the parents. I’m sure they are a mess today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1530
Contribution Points : 52224
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:36 pm

At this moment nineteen years ago, fourteen of the fifteen who died on 4/20 were already died. Dave Sanders was slowly bleeding to death.

By this time, news of the massacre was beginning to spread.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldmare

avatar

Posts : 134
Contribution Points : 8296
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't help by wonder what the victims families are doing right now. 19 years is a very long time, but one doesn't really completely heal from losing a loved one in such a horrific way.  

I also have to wonder how Eric's and Dylan's family is facing this today.  I actually think they have it just a little rougher then the other families. As their kids were the ones to cause such pain and devastation to so many.

It would be hard to feel guilty about mourning your own child because they killed 13 innocent people. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish there was a way to send love to them or leave flowers for the parents. I’m sure they are a mess today.

There are a few Facebook Sue's but her books webpage says she is not on FB so I don't know....



Last edited by Oldmare on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heyheyhey

avatar

Posts : 29
Contribution Points : 6078
Join date : 2018-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't help by wonder what the victims families are doing right now. 19 years is a very long time, but one doesn't really completely heal from losing a loved one in such a horrific way.  

I also have to wonder how Eric's and Dylan's family is facing this today.  I actually think they have it just a little rougher then the other families. As their kids were the ones to cause such pain and devastation to so many.

It would be hard to feel guilty about mourning your own child because they killed 13 innocent people. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish there was a way to send love to them or leave flowers for the parents. I’m sure they are a mess today.

Yeah I wish there was. Must be extremely hard for them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1891



Posts : 163
Contribution Points : 29005
Join date : 2015-09-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Roughly 50 minutes passes on pretty quickly. Even though this was a long one.


So next time it will be 20 years. Twenty. Unreal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heyheyhey

avatar

Posts : 29
Contribution Points : 6078
Join date : 2018-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roughly 50 minutes passes on pretty quickly. Even though this was a long one.


So next time it will be 20 years. Twenty. Unreal.

I have to agree. I was watching the clock just imagining what would be happening in this moment across the world. It passed way slower than usual, quite odd.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 213
Contribution Points : 14360
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roughly 50 minutes passes on pretty quickly. Even though this was a long one.


So next time it will be 20 years. Twenty. Unreal.

I can barely wrap my head around it, watching old videos and reading the documents makes it feel like a week ago sometimes. And then you get off the laptop, go out and realize it's 19 years later and all the cars look modern, people dress very differently and no longer walk around with phones the size of a coke bottle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldmare

avatar

Posts : 134
Contribution Points : 8296
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't help by wonder what the victims families are doing right now. 19 years is a very long time, but one doesn't really completely heal from losing a loved one in such a horrific way.  

I also have to wonder how Eric's and Dylan's family is facing this today.  I actually think they have it just a little rougher then the other families. As their kids were the ones to cause such pain and devastation to so many.

It would be hard to feel guilty about mourning your own child because they killed 13 innocent people. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish there was a way to send love to them or leave flowers for the parents. I’m sure they are a mess today.

Yeah I wish there was. Must be extremely hard for them.


I've lost three members of my family including my mom to suicide and the build up before the anniversary is usually worse then
the actual day of the loss for me.
I know I get depressed, loose my appetite, have trouble sleeping etc as the date approaches but once there the shadow seems to lift.

Suicide is hard because people do not talk or mention or even acknowledge a loss due to suicide. So grieving a loss by suicide becomes a very lonely place.

I imagine this is even worse for murder/suicides. My heart goes out to them. 💔

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roughly 50 minutes passes on pretty quickly. Even though this was a long one.


So next time it will be 20 years. Twenty. Unreal.

I can barely wrap my head around it, watching old videos and reading the documents makes it feel like a week ago sometimes. And then you get off the laptop, go out and realize it's 19 years later and all the cars look modern, people dress very differently and no longer walk around with phones the size of a coke bottle.


To true. It's a very odd feeling when you immerse yourself so deeply into Columbine, then when you resurface and realize that so much time has actually passed since that day unfolded. So many things have changed, yet sadly some things are still very much the same. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:17 pm

I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.



Regardless of how many people like to try to deny it, Eric and Dylan were victims as well. Maybe not in the same sense as the others, but still victims all the same. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.



Regardless of how many people like to try to deny it, Eric and Dylan were victims as well. Maybe not in the same sense as the others, but still victims all the same. Sad
Yea, I agree with that.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldmare

avatar

Posts : 134
Contribution Points : 8296
Join date : 2018-04-08
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.

Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 29268
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.
Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
Is there any way that you can take a screenshot, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I tried going the the Facebook page linked in the rules thread to check it out but for some reason, the comments won't load for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Please. Can someone pm me the link to the group so I can join?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Please. Can someone pm me the link to the group so I can join?
You want the link for the group? The comment I'm talking about happened on the main Facebook page, but if it's the group you want to join, this is the link to that -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.

Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
This page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.
Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
Is there any way that you can take a screenshot, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I tried going the the Facebook page linked in the rules thread to check it out but for some reason, the comments won't load for me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.
Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
Is there any way that you can take a screenshot, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I tried going the the Facebook page linked in the rules thread to check it out but for some reason, the comments won't load for me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



This makes me wonder if Sue has ever found her way here and read the threads we have made discussing Dylan. Question

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.
Which page is yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? There are a few.

Sent from Topic'it App
Is there any way that you can take a screenshot, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I tried going the the Facebook page linked in the rules thread to check it out but for some reason, the comments won't load for me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



This makes me wonder if Sue has ever found her way here and read  the threads we have made discussing Dylan. Question

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I made a post today (like I do every year on the anniversary) on the main Columbine Facebook page and Sue Klebold actually commented on it. She told me thank you for making the page using facts and keeping the truth out there and for including all the victims on the page (I imagine she was referring to Dylan and Eric). At first I thought it was someone pretending to be her, but it actually is her Facebook page.



Regardless of how many people like to try to deny it, Eric and Dylan were victims as well. Maybe not in the same sense as the others, but still victims all the same. Sad

Victims of themselves or victims of society?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:18 pm

6:17 pm. The last of the survivors are out. Many families are still waiting to hear about their loved ones.

It was another day that started beautiful and turned cold.

It may snow tomorrow.

I’m eating dinner and you realize how the world keeps moving forward.

I got to hang out with someone today that I could share the moment with. That was nice. I left flowers. I wish still I would have extended some sympathy to Eric and Dylan’s families today but thoughts will have to do.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Nineteen years of Columbine
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» An old story from years ago...
» Potions: Lesson 3 (Years 5-7)
» The Clock Strikes Twelve (OPENISH!!! NEW YEARS EVE)
» About the Dragon Years and aging milestones
» (*゚▽゚)_□Celebrating 20 Years of Arthur(*゚▽゚)_□

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: