Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wich one: E or D?

Go down 
+17
aquillina
shades
WendlaBergman
lol
Nirvana92
Falco
eli27
Duskstareblazeithappypone
browneyes11
Sabratha
TEC
areyoulistening
StinkyOldGrapes
Jaan
Jenn
em81
tragedy79
21 posters
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:37 am

Eric. People had to work hard to break down his walls. and I think once you do, god knows what you'd find.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73173
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 am

Both boys were equally delusional, mad, mentally disturbed individuals. I would have liked to dig deeper into their minds if I was a psychic.

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Me and my friend read up a lot on the 2 students within the past few days. But we're nowhere near close to knowing everything. He tends to study more of Dylan, while I study Eric.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:11 pm

CobainLemmyMorrison wrote:
Me and my friend read up a lot on the 2 students within the past few days. But we're nowhere near close to knowing everything. He tends to study more of Dylan, while I study Eric.
By chance or you guys deliberately chose to study each individual?
Either way, the study of the two boys is a very complex process. Can't exactly be black and white between them, end of the day you'll fix your own perspective of the boys and stick by it. have fun learning though! Razz

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77295

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:56 pm

I identify A LOT with Dylan. But I feel more intrigued with wanting to understand more about Eric.  As silly as this sounds, I feel like I understand Dylan and his motives....Eric not so much.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:21 pm

I find them both fascinating,but right now Dylan seems to be the more interesting to me. He seems to be able to hide his true feelings so well and doesn't let anyone see and know the real Dylan.He continues as if everything is fine - he went to Arizona with his parents in late March to select his dorm room for the fall and even went to prom Saturday night before the shootings and talked about going to college in the fall and enjoyed the prom with his friends yet 4/20 is only days away. That is chilling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Eric fascinates me. He had some of the mannerisms I would expect to see in a child from a military family background (not trying to sound pretentious, but commonalities do exist) . On the other hand, he could be so very deceptive.

Dylan, to me, seems to be a fairly straight-forward case of mental illness. Eric isn't as clear cut.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 am

I feel like there are many things about both. A lot more writing has been released from Eric even school writings so there is a lot more to see there.

Dylan's family of course with Sue releasing her book has made me think more about him. Prior to her speaking, I didn't know of things like for example the St Johns Wort. I just think about what was going thru his head...was he trying to medicate himself?

And Eric though, I think it can be harder to understand him at times. And I also feel horrible for him. No one admitted to being his friend after he was gone. Does this mean he truly was a bad person and a bad friend? Or was he misunderstood....

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I feel like there are many things about both.  A lot more writing has been released from Eric even school writings so there is a lot more to see there.  

Dylan's family of course with Sue releasing her book has made me think more about him.  Prior to her speaking, I didn't know of things like for example the St Johns Wort.  I just think about what was going thru his head...was he trying to medicate himself?  

And Eric though, I think it can be harder to understand him at times.  And I also feel horrible for him.  No one admitted to being his friend after he was gone.  Does this mean he truly was a bad person and a bad friend?  Or was he misunderstood....

I think Eric was misunderstood.I don't think he was the easiest person in the world to be friends with but if he liked you he could be very dedicated and loyal.People also forget that he was just a kid when he died.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73173

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Eric and Dylan were both human who made bad choices. Deep down I want to believe that they had a good heart. If someone would be kind enough to walk up to them and say "Hey you guys are awesome you don't have to do this." I don't know if small act of kindness could really change them. But I think that's the best thing anyone can do is to show kindness.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:35 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I feel like there are many things about both.  A lot more writing has been released from Eric even school writings so there is a lot more to see there.  

Dylan's family of course with Sue releasing her book has made me think more about him.  Prior to her speaking, I didn't know of things like for example the St Johns Wort.  I just think about what was going thru his head...was he trying to medicate himself?  

And Eric though, I think it can be harder to understand him at times.  And I also feel horrible for him.  No one admitted to being his friend after he was gone.  Does this mean he truly was a bad person and a bad friend?  Or was he misunderstood....

I think Eric was misunderstood.I don't think he was the easiest person in the world to be friends with but if he liked you he could be very dedicated and loyal.People also forget that he was just a kid when he died.

Yea I agree. It makes me feel badly for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one: E or D?   Wich one: E or D? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one: E or D?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: