Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel768

Contribution Points : 15694

PostSubject: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 71236

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thank you!! I have never heard Chris's call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64170

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Brooks claims that Eric told him.

Chris claims that Eric/Dylan told him 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Brooks claims that Eric told him.

Chris claims that Eric/Dylan told him 2 weeks ago.

I missed it, did Brooks tell him Eric told him to leave or that Eric told him about NBK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13572

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:48 pm

I wonder exactly what they told Chris when Chris thought they were just "kidding around". Two weeks before.. hm.. Does he mean at Erics birthday party?

According to Cory Freisen they wished all the jocks were dead. I'd love to know if that's all they said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:06 pm

I wonder exactly what they told Chris when Chris thought they were just "kidding around". Two weeks before.. hm.. Does he mean at Erics birthday party?

According to Cory Freisen they wished all the jocks were dead. I'd love to know if that's all they said.

That could have been Eric's birthday, which would mean Robyn may have known since she was at his birthday party.

I am also wondering if it was around the time Dylan said he wanted to shoot at the school from the soccer field. I don't recall when that happened though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:23 am

Never heard this before. Thanks for posting.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Chris was arrested that day, but do we have the names of the other people that were arrested?

Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 21499

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:37 pm

somewhat pathetically I kind of chuckled at the misspelling of Dylan's last name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

Contribution Points : 15694

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"No record found". Even though, they released the call to the public August 7, 2000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

Contribution Points : 33918

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:28 am

Never heard this before. Thanks for posting.

Same! I wonder where the AK-47 comment came from. Maybe they were telling their friends they had automatic weapons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

Contribution Points : 20742

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"No record found". Even though, they released the call to the public August 7, 2000.

Well that's interesting. Wonder what happened to the record, supposedly. It wasn't gone clearly, since the calls are public.

Perhaps Eric and Dylan had told their friends they planned to blow up the school since Chris had mentioned them setting off bombs? Perhaps them bringing guns along was a surprise. We all know the original plan failed, but perhaps Eric and Dylan didn't fully reveal the original plan. That would make it sound so ludicrous that the others would think it a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)   

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's & Chris Morris's 911 Call(s)
Page 1 of 1