Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass murderous animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

Mass murderous animals Empty
PostSubject: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:38 pm

The Champawat Tiger - estimated too have killed around 436 people around Nepal & India mostly in the 19th century before being killed by hunter Jim Corbett in 1907

Tigers of Chowgarh - A pair of two tigers that killed 64 people over a five-year period in Kumaon before being also both killed by Jim Corbett

Osama bin Laden (elephant) - killed at least 27 people and damaged property in Assam, India during 2004 til December 2006 when it was shot dead but there's been questions asked if it was the right elephant killed.

Kirov wolf attacks - A series of wolf attacks in the USSR that lasted a decade and left 22 minors dead.

Tigress of Jowlagiri - killed 15 people in Jowlagiri before being shot dead by Kenneth Anderson.

Jharkhand Osama - Another killer elephant called Osama that killed 11 people and injured more before it was shot dead in Jharkhand in 2008

Tiger of Mundachipallam - killed 7 people around the village of Pennagaram during the 1950's before being killed.

Jersey Shore shark attacks of 1916 - 4 people killed and one injured in 11-day spree on the coast of New Jersey during a summer heat wave, also served as the inspiration for the book and film Jaws.

Tilikum (orca) - a captive orca who had 3 deaths connected to it, died of natural causes in 2017

Stray Leopard - Not mass murder but a leopard mauled and injured 11 people in an Indian village before dying of it's injuries after being shot by tranquilizer guns.

The stingray that killed Steve Irwin - Screw that stingray  

Travis the chimp - Once again not mass murder but was a favorite topic for Adam Lanza, I think you all know the story of this one.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Cool thread! Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:05 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

The stingray that killed Steve Irwin - Screw that stingray.

Haha

I LOVED his shows! Steve Irwin was the human embodiment of the term bad-ass. He was also just a animal lover, who cared about conservation.  At least one can say that he did die doing what he loved. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Molly has attacked many people and dogs, mostly unprovoked. ding ding ding
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Molly has attacked many people and dogs, mostly unprovoked. ding ding ding

What a pretty KITTY! I love you
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Haha

I LOVED his shows! Steve Irwin was the human embodiment of the term bad-ass. He was also just a animal lover, who cared about conservation.  At least one can say that he did die doing what he loved. Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:19 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Haha

LOL
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:44 am

New one:
Pack of feral dogs kill 6 children in India and injure two dozen more.

Not mass murderous but a worthy mention; The "Dingo ate my baby" case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:40 pm

New one:
Pack of feral dogs kill 6 children in India and injure two dozen more.

Not mass murderous but a worthy mention; The "Dingo ate my baby" case.

Very sad indeed. I have had to deal with animals like this before. Sad

We live way out in the country and people will frequently bring unwanted puppies/dogs and throw them out up in the mountains. If they survive then they sometimes form packs. A few years ago we had a small pack that started coming down and attacking people's pets and live stock. They had to be put down, and by that I mean they were tracked down and shot.  There was no way they could be tamed, and no one wanted to risk the chance of their kids being attacked.

I was so mad, I knew it had to be done. But the dogs themselves weren't to blame, it was the heartless assholes that tossed them away like trash. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Tilikum (orca) - a captive orca who had 3 deaths connected to it, died of natural causes in 2017

This case has interested me the moment I heard about it. Interestingly, only orcas in captivity actually kill/injure people. Tilikum is the only orca to have killed more than one person.

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:38 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

This case has interested me the moment I heard about it. Interestingly, only orcas in captivity actually kill/injure people. Tilikum is the only orca to have killed more than one person.

I hate animal themed amusement parks with a passion. Evil or Very Mad  Circuses are the absolute worst. They are basically torture factories where you pay to see sick, depressed, stressed out animals that have been beaten into obedience. No
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:54 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I hate animal themed amusement parks with a passion. Evil or Very Mad  Circuses are the absolute worst. They are basically torture factories where you pay to see sick, depressed, stressed out animals that have been beaten into obedience. No

With an orca it's even worse, these are creatures that essentially have a lot of the same mental capabilities as a human.

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

With an orca it's even worse, these are creatures that essentially have a lot of the same mental capabilities as a human.

True. But this also goes for any animal forced to do fucking tricks for money and people's amusement. Sad
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 54299
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 3:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

True. But this also goes for any animal forced to do fucking tricks for money and people's amusement. Sad

i hate the circus for those reasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 3:20 pm

AnimeXd wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

i hate the circus for those reasons

Agreed. I refuse to take my kids to them. We go to a natural Safari/Conservation park a couple hours drive from where we live. There the animals are as free as they can possibly be while in captivity and aren't made to go against their natural instincts.

I would rather my kids see healthy, happy animals in normal habitats, instead of seeing animals being abused. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I hate zoos.

My cute lil Petit cat has attacked me my mom and my dogs

It won’t let me upload images in my phone... asks for my password. Too lazy to go on photobucket too, lol
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Osama bin Laden (elephant) - killed at least 27 people and damaged property in Assam, India during 2004 til December 2006 when it was shot dead but there's been questions asked if it was the right elephant killed.

Jharkhand Osama - Another killer elephant called Osama that killed 11 people and injured more before it was shot dead in Jharkhand in 2008.
al quayada traind elefunts 2 kill ppl omgggg!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 7:17 am

Animals are the new mass shooters
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Some more for ya:

The Sloth bear of Mysore - Killed atleast 12 people and injured dozens more before being killed by Kenneth Anderson who also killed the Tigress of Jowlagiri  as mentioned above.

Sankebetsu brown bear incident - Took place between 9th til 14th December 1915 in Hokkaidō, Japan, a bear woke up from hibernation and attacked several homes, killing 7 people before being hunted down and killed.

Gustave (crocodile) - A  arge male Nile crocodile from Burundi believed to responsible for up to 300 deaths.

The Beast of Gévaudan - An unidentified wolf or hybrid wolfdog or cryptid (if you wanna go there) that terrorized the french province of  Gévaudan near the  Margeride Mountains between the years of 1764 and 1767, one of claims stated that it killed 113 people and injured 49. 93 of those killed were partially eaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:27 pm

March 7, 2016- A dog in West Dean, England committed the worst dog attack in UK history by killing 116 sheep and 70 unborn lambs (the canine Anders Behring Breivik!)

February 2009- (I call this one the canine columbine) 2 Rottweiler's attacked a group of 150 sheep on a farm in Denbigh, England, and killed 15 of them before being shot dead (their death photo looks strangely similar to Eric and Dylan's death photo)

May 14, 2013- a pit-bull terrier was let off his leash and proceeded to attack a group of sheep on Auchencorth farm in England, killing 10 and injuring another 10

September 12, 2016- 3 dogs (pit-bull, German shepherd, and border collie) went crazy in a petting zoo in Washington state, killing 5 animals and injuring 1

September 2, 2016- two dogs (Rottweiler's) attacked over 60 sheep in Risbury, England killed 37-56 sheep

May 2014- a vicious dog killed 20 lambs/ewes on a farm in Hampshire, England

December 2013- dog(s)(?) killed 11 pregnant sheep in Kent, England

March 14, 2011- 2 German Shepherds attack and kill 4 animals on a farm in Ohio

July 22, 2012- 2 dogs attacked and injured 10 people in East Sussex, England

May 18, 2016- pit-bull attacks children on playground in, u guessed it, England, and injured 11
(literally all of these are in England)

August 7, 2016- A pit-bull attacks several people on a street in China, injuring over 20 people before being cornered by police and shot

February 17, 2018- A stray dog went on a rampage in the Guntur District in India, he injured 16 people

May 5, 1910- A fox terrier went on a biting rampage in New York City, injuring 10 people before being shot to death by a police officer

and possibly my favorite one comes from a joke/story me and my friends made up about one of their pet dogs due to its strange, almost mass shooter like behavior (will possibly make a book/novel on it, idunno)
June 27, 2017- after being abused for a year, a Labrador named Brusky stole a Glock 19 before entering a PetSmart and opening fire, killing 12 people and injuring 7 before shooting himself

I literally have an entire notebook just killed with these dog attacks (I'm so weird lol)

Its true what they say, "dogs are mans best friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Lmao dog breivik

He will kill those culturally appropriating sheep trying to eliminate the superior aryan dog race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:45 pm

Wtf animals going on rampages like humans that just dont sound right!. lol dog breivik, he will save us from the invading muslums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:45 pm

The musLAMBS lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 10:34 pm

Is there any wiki pages or terms of animals going amok? (whether they killed people or not)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass murderous animals   Mass murderous animals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass murderous animals
Page 1 of 1