Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Empty
PostSubject: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charges could be brought against three Lawton High School students after police say they took turns shooting at each other while wearing a bulletproof vest.

The Van Buren County Sheriff Office is investigating and Newschannel 3's Rachel Glaser was told by investigators that they have video of the shooting.

Veteran investigators said it is the stupidest thing they've ever seen and the teens who got shot wearing an old bulletproof vest are incredibly lucky.

Todd Docekal said, “My son's friend put it on, he wanted my son to shoot him.”

Docekal's 16-year-old son took aim at his friend's chest and pulled the trigger - bullseye.

The .22 caliber bullet went right into the center of the bullet proof vest, which aren't really bullet proof.

“Very stupid," Docekal said.

While the teens were not physically harmed, legally there could consequences.

It is still an ongoing investigation. No charges have been filed yet, but the case is expected to go to the prosecutor's office in a week or so.

HOLY HELL! WTF was going through these idiots minds?  Suspect  Rolling Eyes  Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:16 am

Stupid people do stupid things. Don't see why they had to report it on the news though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't see why they had to report it on the news though.

Because they knew it would get views. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm

If they killed each over it would have kicked natural selection up a gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Sadly common sense is a quality that most teens lack. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Like that 17 year old chip shop worker from England who went on a 12 day Facebook troll rampage for fun, then got excluded from her college for 3 days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:57 pm

When I read the thread title I thought it was gonna be about some guys shooting each other in the foot or something.

Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:07 pm

lol losers
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Like that 17 year old chip shop worker from England who went on a 12 day Facebook troll rampage for fun, then got excluded from her college for 3 days. Rolling Eyes
Can you send stuff about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:16 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Can you send stuff about that?

Unfortunatley, there is no written evidence of what happend, because there a a few versions of the events. Most belive it was her (official story), or that 2 other local people did most of it and she joined it and got the blame (unconfirmed), or even that a 'secret' government agency helped to controll the 2 other people (conspiracy).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 pm

in russia, that's sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65133
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Just when you think that teens can’t any stupider than eating tide pods....  It’s almost the like the redneck jokes where the last thing someone says is “Here hold my beer bro...” before they end up killing their self doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Ainjel wrote:
Just when you think that teens can’t any stupider than eating tide pods....  It’s almost the like the redneck jokes where the last thing someone says is “Here hold my beer bro...” before they end up killing their self doing something stupid.

lmao there were like 5 kids who ate tide pods it was a shitty bleach clone that quickly died and people took advantage of its day of fame and ate tide pods for attention

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Ainjel wrote:

I watched a youtube video of a stupid bitch biting a tide pod, she then spat it all everywhere. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:22 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

I watched a youtube video of a stupid bitch biting a tide pod, she then spat it all everywhere. Cuckoo

Well they do come in a few different yummy scent/flavors. So maybe she just didn't like that particular one. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it   3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 teens take turns shooting each other while video taping it
Page 1 of 1