Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?

Go down 
+3
Cobra6
InsaneIntruder
Flanders Darrel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 56914
Forum Reputation : 25

When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Empty
PostSubject: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Or has it already been?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Probably never. Why would they anyway? There's no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61187
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:54 pm

I don't think they will ever release it, several children died...
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 pm

If they won't release TBT then they won't release the footage from this shooting.

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Is there nowhere it has been leaked on the internet?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Is there nowhere it has been leaked on the internet?

No-one in the police department has wanted to leak it.

Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57954
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 pm

I think the reason for not releasing it would be because it would be highly upsetting for the families and possibly inspire more shootings.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:
I think the reason for not releasing it would be because it would be highly upsetting for the families and possibly inspire more shootings.

I doubt that it would really inspire too many people, but I agree that don't think the victim's families and the survivors would appreciate it if the vid was released.

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 pm

The footage of the Port Arthur Massacre and the San Ysidro Massacre have been leaked online.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
The footage of the Port Arthur Massacre and the San Ysidro Massacre have been leaked online.
The Port Arthur footage was fake and I've only seen video of the McDonald's shooting after it ended, not during the actual massacre. Also those shootings were in the past, things are different now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm

How was the port arthur footage fake???
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
How was the port arthur footage fake???
I should've added that it was probably fake. Why would the police keep that footage in the public anyway? Talking about this footage by the way.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also is weird that the footage would suddenly just appear online.
Could be real, but I doubt it. Even if it wasn't, just because that and the McDonald's footage was released doesn't mean that they should release the church shooting footage.
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58590
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Actually San Ysidro footage was released in the documentary, not leaked.

I would like to see at least some photos of Devin Kelley in church, anything. If not full video, some photos would be enough, like Robert Hawkins photo aiming his gun. This shooting feels so... empty and forgotten. Any new photos of Devin Kelley, no videos of him, absolutely nothing interesting. It annoys me.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Also those shootings were in the past, things are different now.
They did release that very graphic video of the Cascade Mall shooting in late 2016.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Video link is dead but can currently be viewed here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
I was extremely surprised and I'm still not quite sure why they did it in this case.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 am

sscc wrote:
They did release that very graphic video of the Cascade Mall shooting in late 2016.
I was extremely surprised and I'm still not quite sure why they did it in this case.

Not all cops think alike.

Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 56914
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
sscc wrote:

Not all cops think alike.

What's weird is I spent part of my childhood (elementary years mostly) in Bellingham, Washington. My parents used to take me to the Chucky Cheese in the Burlington Cascade Mall when we went there. It's disturbing to think there was a shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm

That Portur arthur footage was real where you see him between the cars, theres also footage of him shooting in the cafe from a distance outside and even some rare footage i saw of him shooting the people near the coach in the car park.

@FlandersDarrel

Everytime i think of the Mcdonalds Massacre or a typical burger restaurant this scene from Falling Down just enters my mind

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?   When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will the video of the Sutherland Springs church shooting be released?
Page 1 of 1