Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Details about Texas serial bomber?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 8014

PostSubject: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 pm

What was his full name? What do we know? How many did he kill? How many bombs went off? And when are they going to release his video manifesto?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75965

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What was his full name? What do we know? How many did he kill? How many bombs went off? And when are they going to release his video manifesto?

His name was Mark Anthony Conditt.  All the answers to your questions can be found in the original thread.

Here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 76313

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Everyone on my Facebook page is up Obsessed with calling him a terrorist. Yes the regular definition of terrorism is politically motivated. However now after any violence they want to call it terrorism. They called Dylan a terrorist in that stupid meme. . Come on... he’s many bad things, but not a terrorist

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Everyone on my Facebook page is up Obsessed with calling him a terrorist. Yes the regular definition of terrorism is politically motivated. However now after any violence they want to call it terrorism. They called Dylan a terrorist in that stupid meme. . Come on... he’s many bad things, but not a terrorist

True. At first the media was implying that it was racial attacks due to the neighborhoods the bombs were placed. To my knowledge so far nothing has been released to indicate he was racist.

The media just say what they know will get them views. Rolling Eyes

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 pm

True. At first the media was implying that it was racial attacks due to the neighborhoods the bombs were placed. To my knowledge so far nothing has been released to indicate he was racist.

I haven’t seen anything yet either however I’m pretty interested in knowing the motivations. His motivations and also Stephen paddock’s....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:52 pm

I haven’t seen anything yet either however I’m pretty interested in knowing the motivations. His motivations and also Stephen paddock’s....  

I'm not sure a motive for Stephen will ever be found. Which is just strange in my opinion. You don't go through that type of planning, go through all that effort for nothing. BUT so far no credible motive has ever been released.

-John Keats (1795-1821)

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 37259

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:12 pm

I really hate this SJW bullshit where they call random white murderers "terrorists" even though most of the time their motive wasn't related to terrorism. I fucking hate the social justice crowd so much, it's to the point where I prefer white nationalists to them now.

View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 am

I really hate this SJW bullshit where they call random white murderers "terrorists" even though most of the time their motive wasn't related to terrorism. I fucking hate the social justice crowd so much, it's to the point where I prefer white nationalists to them now.

I agree. I feel like I can freely talk about my interest in True Crime but I have to be ever so hush hush about my centrist views!! I used to be really liberal
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 37259

PostSubject: Re: Details about Texas serial bomber?   Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:55 am

I agree. I feel like I can freely talk about my interest in True Crime but I have to be ever so hush hush about my centrist views!! I used to be really liberal

I feel sorry that you have to put up with these kinds of people.

View user profile

Details about Texas serial bomber?
Page 1 of 1