Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parkland activist bullied Cruz?

Go down 
+15
Antarath
InsaneIntruder
Undyne
CarelessLoner
Draw_It_White
Pho3nix
Tuga
UncontinuedProcess
Jea
Tommy QTR
W.A.R.
philosopher_king
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: Undyne   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Undyne wrote:
What exactly is "SJW" about my post?  Are you people seriously telling me that Donald Trump is not a huge bully?  This is like denying that Rocky Hoffshneider was a bully.
Trump might act a little bit like a bully, but that doesn't automatically make people who like him bullies.
People can appreciate Trump for many reasons, might it be his very particular personality, policies etc.
Also, if we talk about Cruz, he had a MAGA hat and there are different reasons why he owned one (Maybe he just liked how it hat golooked even).
If he supported Trump, it's not well knows why (As far as I know); It was not like William Atchinson who literally wrote on his body "BUILD THE WALL" before going to shoot up an high school.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 101138
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Trump is a huge bully. He's like Biff from Back in the Future but in real life. I side eye anyone who loves Trump.

But threatening a guy for dating his ex is definitely proof that Cruz was an asshole. You can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 1:34 pm

CALU wrote:
It was not like William Atchinson who literally wrote on his body "BUILD THE WALL" before going to shoot up an high school.

William was a troll, he wrote that for shock value.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 57713
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Undyne wrote:
God, I come back to this forum and see this reactionary nonsense.

1. Ostracizing doesn't always mean bullying.  It probably means that Cruz was an asshole and other kids wanted nothing to do with him.  That he seemed to love Trump and loved saying "edgy" stuff is a good indication that he was a dick.

2. I can't find anything that says that she called him a weirdo.  This is MnM levels of making shit up to fit a narrative.

3. Love people who passionately talk about bullying hypocritically make fun of Emma's appearance and her and Hogg's voices.  Good job.

4. "David Hogg wasn't even in the building!"  False.  https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/david-hogg-at-school-during-parkland-shooting/

5.  "The other students should have been nicer to him!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, why wouldn't literal teenagers play psychiatrist to a dude who threatens another student with violence because he, uh, dated his ex-girlfriend?  It's a total mystery!

"Emma Gonzalez and the other survivors bullied that poor kid!" is nothing but MAGA hat wearing gun nuts fake outraging over bullying (they don't fucking care - their support of our Bully in Chief proves it) because they actually think that their guns will be taken away.  And you guys are falling for this narrative hook, line, and sinker.

1) Hi, nice to meet you. I like/supported Trump in 2016, so I 100% disagree with judging Trump (or anyones) supporters; not everyone who likes Trump is a bully. I personally agree Cruz had the hat less to support Trump and more to be "edgy". I live not too far from where this happened and a lot of people over that way seem to lean more democrat, so if he wanted to look rebellious, he would have definitely worn something like that over there. But I do not agree with you that ostracizing is not bullying, it absolutely is.
Here is an article that I feel sheds a lot of light on why Cruz resorted to acting "edgy" and how ostracizing is detrimental to somebody's wellbeing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) I'm not sure if she called him a "weirdo", but I think it's not far fetched to believe someone who admits to ostracizing him would also call him a weirdo if she felt like it, plus her tone while discussing Cruz (and her/others' bullying of him) is very aggressive. And I really don't think that's just because he shot up the school, this aggressive seemed like it was there way before he killed people.

3) I can't say anything here. I agree.

4) I don't really see why Hogg being there or not being there matters as far as whether or not Cruz was bullied. But I can tell you that Hogg hated that school, he posted on reddit how the people there "are liers that cannot be trusted and only look out for themselves and the people are so mean and unfreindly its super depressing." He also discusses in another post about loneliness how in his school he "walks around like a stray dog" which implies to me he was also ostracized in some respect. Definitely not to the extent Cruz was though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5) They didn't have to be nicer, but why couldn't they be less hostile? Can you honestly say that being mean to somebody with obvious issues is a great idea? There is 0 reason to poke a bear. I think your dislike for Trump and his supporters is clouding your judgement here.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
It was not like William Atchinson who literally wrote on his body "BUILD THE WALL" before going to shoot up an high school.

Yeah, it seemed everything he wrote on his body was for a joke. I mean, he literally wrote on his dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: InsaneIntruder   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:21 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

Yeah, it seemed everything he wrote on his body was for a joke. I mean, he literally wrote on his dick.
He was a very bizzarre murderer.
In some ways he is even weirder than Rany R. Stair.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:56 pm

\"Pho3nix wrote:

1) Hi, nice to meet you. I like/supported Trump in 2016, so I 100% disagree with judging Trump (or anyones) supporters; not everyone who likes Trump is a bully. I personally agree Cruz had the hat less to support Trump and more to be "edgy". I live not too far from where this happened and a lot of people over that way seem to lean more democrat, so if he wanted to look rebellious, he would have definitely worn something like that over there. But I do not agree with you that ostracizing is not bullying, it absolutely is.
Here is an article that I feel sheds a lot of light on why Cruz resorted to acting "edgy" and how ostracizing is detrimental to somebody's wellbeing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) I'm not sure if she called him a "weirdo", but I think it's not far fetched to believe someone who admits to ostracizing him would also call him a weirdo if she felt like it, plus her tone while discussing Cruz (and her/others' bullying of him) is very aggressive. And I really don't think that's just because he shot up the school, this aggressive seemed like it was there way before he killed people.

4) I don't really see why Hogg being there or not being there matters as far as whether or not Cruz was bullied. But I can tell you that Hogg hated that school, he posted on reddit how the people there "are liers that cannot be trusted and only look out for themselves and the people are so mean and unfreindly its super depressing." He also discusses in another post about loneliness how in his school he "walks around like a stray dog" which implies to me he was also ostracized in some respect. Definitely not to the extent Cruz was though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5) They didn't have to be nicer, but why couldn't they be less hostile? Can you honestly say that being mean to somebody with obvious issues is a great idea? There is 0 reason to poke a bear. I think your dislike for Trump and his supporters is clouding your judgement here.

1.  I seriously cannot believe that you people who are this passionate about bullying have not discovered that Donald Trump is a narcissistic bully himself.  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone here.  People have been pointing out that Trump is a greedy, egotistical asshole since the 1980's.  Where have all of you been this whole time?

2.  He threatened violence against someone for daring to date an ex.   He said, "I hate n-words, immigrants, and Jews."  He struck a girl with an apple for no reason at all. When she was assigned to do peer counseling with him, he swore at her and ogled her chest.  He was excluded for a reason.

4.  Okay, I looked up "davisgreen111" and the "evidence" that this is actually Hogg literally comes from 4chan conspiracy theorists and people who call him an anti-gun sociopath.  Something tells me that this is fake.

5.  There is literally zero evidence that Emma bullied him other than that she didn't befriend him because he was an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:03 pm

But who am I kidding?  Users of this board have always been pathologically incapable of criticizing the actions of murderers prior to their violent spree because they were all molded that way by an unjust society.  Whereas every other human being on the face of the Earth who happens to be an asshole just sort of chose to be that way with zero pressure from anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Undyne   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Undyne wrote:
But who am I kidding?  Users of this board have always been pathologically incapable of criticizing the actions of murderers prior to their violent spree because they were all molded that way by an unjust society.  Whereas every other human being on the face of the Earth who happens to be an asshole just sort of chose to be that way with zero pressure from anyone.
Justice is a relative term.
In the case of the USA people might find unjust that people have to give a way a selfe defence tool because some people use it incorrectly.
Here in Italy 12% of the population has a gun and things like school shootings NEVER happened.
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Undyne wrote:
\"Pho3nix wrote:

1.  I seriously cannot believe that you people who are this passionate about bullying have not discovered that Donald Trump is a narcissistic bully himself.  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone here.  People have been pointing out that Trump is a greedy, egotistical asshole since the 1980's.  Where have all of you been this whole time?

2.  He threatened violence against someone for daring to date an ex.   He said, "I hate n-words, immigrants, and Jews."  He struck a girl with an apple for no reason at all. When she was assigned to do peer counseling with him, he swore at her and ogled her chest.  He was excluded for a reason.

4.  Okay, I looked up "davisgreen111" and the "evidence" that this is actually Hogg literally comes from 4chan conspiracy theorists and people who call him an anti-gun sociopath.  Something tells me that this is fake.

5.  There is literally zero evidence that Emma bullied him other than that she didn't befriend him because he was an asshole.
You don't have to like the person personally to believe they'd do a good job in office. Would I want to be Trump's girlfriend? No. Would I want him as an ally/business partner? Hell yeah. He's ruthless and driven; all things you need to even come close to succeed in business. Who has he bullied, though? And I don't count his business contacts as being "victims" of his "bullying". Regardless on whether he is a bully or not, not everyone who thinks he would/does make a good president is a bully.

Again, this all seems like things a disturbed kid would do after being left out for so long. Was it right? No of course not. But they should have gone to the principal and had him expelled, not poke at him longer. Again, would you poke a bear? Or would you call animal services to remove it?

How about him saying his name? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He also posts videos of himself on his reddit acount. It's him.

It's the tone in her voice for me that cements she at the very least wasn't kind to him. This is a kid who wasn't looked at favorably, so if she were to mock him it would most likely garner her praise instead of condemnation. Also, she isn't going to publicly admit she bullied him and put herself at risk of being labelled the reason he shot other kids, especially considering this media train she's so desperately attaching herself to. Same with Hogg.

Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 pm

You voted a huge bully into the highest office in our country.  Good job.  Are you proud of his increasing our military spending to bomb more brown people overseas? How about tearing families apart by increasing ICE's powers?  How about giving Saudi Arabia more weapons ($1.3 billion worth!) so that they can continue to destroy Yemen?  How about calling for the execution of the Central Park Five before they were exonerated by DNA?

Somehow none of this is proof that Trump is a bully or just plane evil but uh, Emma is totally a bully for speaking in a harsh tone towards a racist, sexist, perverted dude who picked a fight with a guy who dated his ex and also happened to murder 17 people.
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Undyne wrote:

You voted a huge bully into the highest office in our country.  Good job.  Are you proud of his increasing our military spending to bomb more brown people overseas? How about tearing families apart by increasing ICE's powers?  How about giving Saudi Arabia more weapons ($1.3 billion worth!) so that they can continue to destroy Yemen?  How about calling for the execution of the Central Park Five before they were exonerated by DNA?

Nothing I say to you will get you to even at least consider another viewpoint that doesn't coincide with your own. You are just going to "counter" any of my points with passive aggressive remarks and will just see me as a bad person for supporting somebody you don't agree with. I have no interest in this political shitslinging, and this isn't the place for it even if I was. I hope you have a good day.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Undyne wrote:

Somehow none of this is proof that Trump is a bully or just plane evil but uh, Emma is totally a bully for speaking in a harsh tone towards a racist, sexist, perverted dude who picked a fight with a guy who dated his ex and also happened to murder 17 people.
Because Donald Trump is such a bully in your eyes, who did YOU vote for? Hillary Clinton, who was against gay marriage for a long time and has constantly changed her opinions on several issues (most likely just so people would support her)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Undyne wrote:
Trump is a huge bully.  He's like Biff from Back in the Future but in real life.  I side eye anyone who loves Trump.

But threatening a guy for dating his ex is definitely proof that Cruz was an asshole.  You can't deny that.

he was mentally ill.

get out of here with your whining about trump. nobody cares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Do you realize what ostrichizing and bullying does to the mind of a mentally ill person?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Parkland is just another example of how these killings will never stop and how people will exploit and take advantage of these events for personal fame and pushing of their own political agendas. The root cause of these killings is the worlds social enviroment and how aspects of trauma caused by society and early school life bring some people suffering and mental ilnesses yet people always somehow want to ignore the obvious cause and want to go after a inanimate object.

This Emma Gonzales and that David Hogg are both morons trying to get fame and push their own poltical agendas using the shooting as an excuse. I find it funny that Emma talks down about Cruz and calls him Evil yet she bullied him. what an Evil Human. Bullied a lost kid and uses his victims to benefit herself.

I just hope one day that we can finally leave politics out of these killings and be aware of the root cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:13 pm

eldigato wrote:
Undyne wrote:
Trump is a huge bully.  He's like Biff from Back in the Future but in real life.  I side eye anyone who loves Trump.

But threatening a guy for dating his ex is definitely proof that Cruz was an asshole.  You can't deny that.

he was mentally ill.

get out of here with your whining about trump. nobody cares

Right On [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:19 pm

I dislike Hillary Clinton as well.  Even Bernie Sanders is too much of a centrist for me.  The UK's Jeremy Corbyn is closer to who I actually want as the leader of my country.

But come on.  Are you seriously okay with calling for the execution of completely innocent black and Latino men before they've stood trial?  Is anyone here going to condemn Cruz for his awful behavior prior to the massacre?  Was he bullied into threatening that dude with violence for dating his ex-girlfriend?  Is every single asshole thing that he did magically explained away by his experience of bullying?  If this is the case, then why does this not explain away Emma's supposed bullying?  What if she excluded him because she was bullied herself and would naturally be weary of assholes?  

Also, stop with the whole "Bullying causes mentally ill people to lash out violently."  This is bullshit.  They are no more likely to lash out violently than any other person.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Undyne wrote:
I dislike Hillary Clinton as well.  Even Bernie Sanders is too much of a centrist for me.  The UK's Jeremy Corbyn is closer to who I actually want as the leader of my country.
Jeremy Corbyn? The Jeremy Corbyn who's currently getting accused of antisemitism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Undyne wrote:

Also, stop with the whole "Bullying causes mentally ill people to lash out violently."  This is bullshit.  Mentally ill people are far more likely to be victims of violence than to commit violence themselves.  By pushing this, you are actually causing people to hate and fear the mentally ill.  Stop it.

You are calling trump and Racist and Bully when you say you want a Anti Semite and Supporter of Pro palestinian terrorism as your Leader. Corbyn literally Described Hezbollah and Hamas as "his friends" and defends terrorism in Israel.

Also No one here hates or fears the mentally ill and or wants to potray them as bad. Many of us here suffer from some mental ilnesses and feel strongly for those who suffer and want to raise awareness of the causes of mental ilness and suffering. How can you say that bullying doesn't contribute to mental deterioration and violent outlashes, it does just like any other form of traumatic experience or emotional abuse.

Last edited by TheyAllFloatDownHere on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Lol we are of the same mind
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:39 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Undyne wrote:

Also, stop with the whole "Bullying causes mentally ill people to lash out violently."  This is bullshit.  Mentally ill people are far more likely to be victims of violence than to commit violence themselves.  By pushing this, you are actually causing people to hate and fear the mentally ill.  Stop it.

You are calling trump and Racist and Bully when you say you want a Anti Semite and Supporter of Pro palestinian terrorism as your Leader. Corbyn literally Described Hezbollah and Hamas as "his friends" and defends terrorism in Israel.
Indeed. At least Trump wants to stop terrorism instead of supporting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Indeed. At least Trump wants to stop terrorism instead of supporting it.

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Isolation can lead to mental deterioration, that's true.
But I can't blame people for not going near him considering that he had displayed violent behaviour before.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Reminder that Israel murdered peaceful Palestinian protesters just a few days ago.  But this isn't terrorism because it's been drilled into your head by our news media that Israel = good, Palestinians = bad.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:00 pm

As someone who despises Trump I will say he is not a bully, an arrogant narcissistic liar, yes, but a bully? No.

It's a fact that bullying can make a person's mental illness worse and make them lash out against others.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Undyne wrote:
Reminder that Israel murdered peaceful Palestinian protesters just a few days ago.  But this isn't terrorism because it's been drilled into your head by our news media that Israel = good, Palestinians = bad.
And firing missiles at Israel is ok then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Undyne wrote:

I never said Israel is good and Palestine is bad, you need to stop coming out with acts of prejudice fueled by your apparent Leftist mindset and Agenda. I don't listen to Mainstream Media aside from RT.

Seriously though please just drop politics when on here, we come here to discuss mass murder events and killers not have Right Vs Left debates.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:16 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Undyne wrote:
And firing missiles at Israel is ok then?

Israel has arguably the most advanced military on Earth and the civilian death toll from the 2014 conflicts was 1500 to 6. There's no way you can argue that Israel is just the victim in this case.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Undyne wrote:

I never said Israel is good and Palestine is bad, you need to stop coming out with acts of prejudice fueled by your apparent Leftist mindset and Agenda. I don't listen to Mainstream Media aside from RT.

Seriously though please just drop politics when on here, we come here to discuss mass murder events and killers not have Right Vs Left debates.
Agreed, I don't support Israel, I'm just pointing out that groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Parkland is just another example of how these killings will never stop and how people will exploit and take advantage of these events for personal fame and pushing of their own political agendas. The root cause of these killings is the worlds social enviroment and how aspects of trauma caused by society and early school life bring some people suffering and mental ilnesses yet people always somehow want to ignore the obvious cause and want to go after a inanimate object.

This Emma Gonzales and that David Hogg are both morons trying to get fame and push their own poltical agendas using the shooting as an excuse. I find it funny that Emma talks down about Cruz and calls him Evil yet she bullied him. what an Evil Human. Bullied a lost kid and uses his victims to benefit herself.

I just hope one day that we can finally leave politics out of these killings and be aware of the root cause.

These killings will keep happening if we continue to blame guns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Undyne wrote:

But come on.  Are you seriously okay with calling for the execution of completely innocent black and Latino men before they've stood trial?  
[

cruz was part jewish. no more white privilege crap.

also all mass killers are mentally ill but a small minority of mentally ill are mass killers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:13 pm

i actually partly understand nick because before i got good medications i felt trapped and had frequent outbursts
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:12 am

eldigato wrote:

FTFY. Try as we might, we won't be able to stop em from happening. There will always be people who fall through the cracks.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:24 am

Undyne wrote:
Are you proud of his increasing our military spending to bomb more brown people overseas? 

Considering that most of those brown people are terrorists looking to cause as much damage to Western civilization as possible, my answer to this question is a resounding yes. 

Undyne wrote:

I know, this isn't Tumblr or Twitter, not everyone thinks the same way you do. A real tragedy I'm sure.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whoa man, brown people aren't mostly terrorist man, only a few are, I think you know that though
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:56 am

Population Control wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whoa man, brown people aren't mostly terrorist man, only a few are, I think you know that though

I know, what I meant was "the brown people currently being bombed by the US military", I worded my post badly.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:19 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

FTFY. Try as we might, we won't be able to stop em from happening. There will always be people who fall through the cracks.

badly worded. i mean they will decrease if we study the minds of the shooters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Poor Undyne, having to deal with people who have DUN DUN DUN
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 pm

eldigato wrote:
Poor Undyne, having to deal with people who have DUN DUN DUN
Spoiler:
*gasp*
*babies cry*
*women shriek*
DIFFERENT OPINIONS?!?!
Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

Contribution Points : 47410

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
Population Control wrote:
lets say this, boom, some how there are NO guns in america not even a 22. lr. Only cops have guns. I think we will see a shit load more bombings, like, timothy mcveigh didn't shoot anyone during his bombing, but he still killed 168 people. And of course, there were smaller bombings, even recently that bomber down in texas. People take what they can get, yeah, it is easier to use a gun, but if you take that, I think there would be more bombings. And people like to say "go look at like london or some shit, they have no mass shootings" Yeah, but they have truck rammers and stabbings. if we got rid of guns then we would have rammers, stabbers, and bombers. You can do what ever you can to make it so some one can't kill a ton of people, but to stop it, you gotta make it so they don't want to kill a ton of people.

I agree there would still be some cases of things like bombings - however, Columbine has taught us that these are tricky plans to pull off. Successful ones like McVeigh & Breivik seem to require a shit load of money, skill and time that high school kids won’t have. Stabbings could increase you’re right, but I know which i’d rather face between a gunman and a knife-wielding maniac.

I think if there weren’t any guns available to someone like Lanza for example, I don’t think he would have gone on any sort of rampage at all.

One thing is mixing AN with fuel oil, but synthesizing the primary and high explosives (Diazodinitrophenol and picric acid) Breivik did is a very laborious process that is not something a high school kid would even attempt. I can only imagine the outcome if Eric and Dylan had access to chemicals such as those. They'd probably find a way to screw that up too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 3:07 pm

That Emma Gonzales looks like a man.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
You're giving men a bad name lol.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
A goblin man, specifically.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:44 am

Its a hoax:

The Parkland kids have been subjected to Vicious hate campaigns and fake news by the far right. They are the actual bullies up in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:48 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Undyne wrote:
Are you proud of his increasing our military spending to bomb more brown people overseas? 

Considering that most of those brown people are terrorists looking to cause as much damage to Western civilization as possible, my answer to this question is a resounding yes. 

Undyne wrote:

I know, this isn't Tumblr or Twitter, not everyone thinks the same way you do. A real tragedy I'm sure.

Thats ignorant, come on. Thats like saying all white people are bad. Being middle eastern, doesnt make you a fanatic, just like being an american doesnt make you a gun toting Trump supporter.

People have a tendency to judge simply based on what they see on TV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:29 am

Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:55 am

[quote="Ivan"]Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.[/qu

Its not true, either way, like I pointed out above. This is hoax news propagated by the Alternative Right.

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 5:00 am

A lot this boils down to Cruz' own disturbing behaviour. Theres a lot of information out there about this. It had less to do with him being bullied. Theres a lot to suggest that he was extremely troubled up until the massacre and this is where someone should have intervened long before he carried out the shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 5:13 am

Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.[/qu

Its not true, either way, like I pointed out above. This is hoax news propagated by the Alternative Right.

Either way I doubt he's enjoying life locked up. Too bad they won't execute him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkland activist bullied Cruz?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next