Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC

Go down 
+2
04daviszoe
QuestionMark
6 posters
AuthorMessage

London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Empty
PostSubject: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 am

It has recently been announced that Londons murder rate has overtaken NYC due to a recent wave of murders, mostly stabbings but some are shootings and other violence though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ross Kemp Posing with some of "Britians Finest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 am

banning most guns obviously works.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:24 am

eldigato wrote:

Don't forget that diversity is our strength too. The real problem in society is people making their dogs do Hitler salutes.

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Don't forget that diversity is our strength too. The real problem in society is people making their dogs do Hitler salutes.

Haha I love that guy and the pug is cute too.

poor guy arrested for something as stupid as that

me and my friends at school do a joke where we tap our chests than do the roman salute and then say boi instead of rubbing ur hands. just harmless fun
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 am

eldigato wrote:
me and my friends at school do a joke where we tap our chests than do the roman salute and then say boi instead of rubbing ur hands. just harmless fun

Good thing you don't live in Britbongistan then. They don't believe in fun.

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

i live in california and u would expect everyone to be all crazy but nobody really cares not even the teachers
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78395
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 63692
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 8:15 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 am

04daviszoe wrote:

Its almost as if evil people adapt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:14 am

W.A.R. wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

True. Someone with evil intentions will eventually find a way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:07 am

W.A.R. wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Back to top Go down
ClayKash

ClayKash

Contribution Points : 54862
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 am

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
It has recently been announced that Londons murder rate has overtaken NYC due to a recent wave of murders, mostly stabbings but some are shootings and other violence though.

That's just plain sad. Mostly for London itself, but for everywhere in the world as well... It's atrocious to know that murder rate is drastically increasing somewhere, independent of where it is.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 9:11 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

As a Britbongistanian can confirm this.
You can get antique guns here without licenses including revolvers from the cowboy days and shit chambered in .44 Russian for example (which isn't commonly made anymore which is why they allow the guns in the first place) so people just get ammo smuggled in. They also smuggle in Baikal gas guns and put real Makarov barrels on them which became well known, they were frequently sold with a silencer and magazine which became known as "assassin kits". They also get the younger gang members to break into the homes of law-abiding gun owners and steal their guns.
Gun control is totally working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC   London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Murder Rate Overtakes NYC
Page 1 of 1