Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Brooks Brown the sex offender.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 6089

PostSubject: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:13 pm

I read about Brooks Brown being a sex offender, was there any truth to what I heard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 pm

False. This is what I understand from the little I know. As you know Eric and Dylan have fan girls. They’ve had fan girl since probably the day after it happened. Since that time Brooks had a propensity to flirt with the cute ones in exchange for information on Eric and Dylan. I do have a personal experience when It comes to that.

I guess there is a girl who lied about her age and wanted info on Eric and Dylan and they started flirting and Brooks sent her some vids of his self care and then she released all of the info online

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58424

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:14 pm

The fact that Brooks once traded info about E&D for who knows what in return from fangirls has always turned my stomach. Evil or Very Mad

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57541

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The fact that Brooks once traded info about E&D for who knows what in return from fangirls has always turned my stomach. Evil or Very Mad

Mine too. Yes people back then gave Nate a whole bunch of hell for selling the home videos of Dylan and him. Which actually made Dylan look like a completely normal kid going to school and listening to music.

Not that I think it’s right. However I think you’re going to get a better idea of who Eric and Dylan were from people like Robyn and Nate , not Brooks! He was using his notoriety Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneDoomedSpaceMarine

Contribution Points : 4881

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:46 pm

I wouldn't say sex offender, he just tended to act pretty sleazy online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:06 pm

i had to
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Contribution Points : 14582

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown the sex offender.   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:29 pm

eldigato wrote:

i had to
Is that mustache real?
Back to top Go down