Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 E&D and money.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4418
Contribution Points : 75922
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: E&D and money.    Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:39 pm

I read a comment that mentioned they thought Eric funded most of NBK. I think in TBT Dylan said he had $200 on him and Eric said he had to cash a $50 check.

Dylan and his family were wealthier than the Harris’s but n A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. Eric seemed to be more responsible when it came to that. Eric earned more at his job too.

Do we have other pieces of evidence that shows who paid for what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6160
Contribution Points : 75865
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:09 am

Didn't Eric keep A LOT of the receipts? scratch

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2193
Contribution Points : 35616
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:35 am

We don't have actual receipts. We know Eric paid for propane, fireworks, bullets and then of course his own time.

It seems Dylan did spend some of his time, spent for his guns and his bullets.

Eric worked 2 jobs in high school for a time when Dylan was unemployed a lot. I think that factors in as well

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6160
Contribution Points : 75865
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We don't have actual receipts.  We know Eric paid for propane, fireworks, bullets and then of course his own time.

It seems Dylan did spend some of his time, spent for his guns and his bullets.  

Eric worked 2 jobs in high school for a time when Dylan was unemployed a lot.  I think that factors in as well



Agreed. Dylan really did have issues keeping a steady job. So Eric probably HAD to pay for things a lot to keep NBK on schedule.

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2707
Contribution Points : 37194
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
in A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. 

Is this because Dylan was just lazy in general or was he spending his money on other things?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4418
Contribution Points : 75922
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
in A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. 

Is this because Dylan was just lazy in general or was he spending his money on other things?

I think he was spending money on other things but also like SG said, he wasn’t employed as steadily as as Eric was. He job hopped (Blackjacks, Albertsons and Conouter Renaissance) He didn’t seem to want to do any typical teenage jobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rebootoX

avatar

Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 7429
Join date : 2018-04-01
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
in A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. 

Is this because Dylan was just lazy in general or was he spending his money on other things?

I think he was spending money on other things but also like SG said, he wasn’t employed as steadily as as Eric was. He job hopped (Blackjacks, Albertsons and Conouter Renaissance) He didn’t seem to want to do any typical teenage jobs.

Dylan wasn't lazy, he was just not that good in keeping his jobs. He actually worked quite a time in a computer shop but then left and went back to Blackjack Pizza because that job took too much time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebootoX

avatar

Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 7429
Join date : 2018-04-01
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I read a comment that mentioned they thought Eric funded most of NBK. I think in TBT Dylan said he had $200 on him and Eric said he had to cash a $50 check.

Dylan and his family were wealthier than the Harris’s but n A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. Eric seemed to be more responsible when it came to that. Eric earned more at his job too.

Do we have other pieces of evidence that shows who paid for what?

I think Eric paid for must of their stuff, beacause he had better paid jobs and from what I learned from Sue Klebold's book we know that Dylan and the whole Klebold family had problems with finances. But what do you think, who paid for the guns?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4418
Contribution Points : 75922
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:23 pm

I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6160
Contribution Points : 75865
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”


Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns, then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4418
Contribution Points : 75922
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”


Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

Why couldn't Eric buy ammo? He was 18 by then.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6160
Contribution Points : 75865
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”


Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

Why couldn't Eric buy ammo? He was 18 by then.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.


I have often wondered the same thing. He could have bought his ammo and not have had to rely on Mark at all.scratch  

An by the way POTATOES! Haha

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4418
Contribution Points : 75922
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”


Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

Why couldn't Eric buy ammo? He was 18 by then.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.


I have often wondered the same thing. He could have bought his ammo and not have had to rely on Mark at all.scratch  

An by the way POTATOES! Haha

Baked with sour cream, YUM! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6160
Contribution Points : 75865
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”


Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

Why couldn't Eric buy ammo? He was 18 by then.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.


I have often wondered the same thing. He could have bought his ammo and not have had to rely on Mark at all.scratch  

An by the way POTATOES! Haha

Baked with sour cream, YUM! lol!


Or boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew. Roll

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
E&D and money.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why is Obama trying to defeat Netanayu
» as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold
» The Roast of SHRP
» The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)
» It's All About the Money~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: