Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Empty
PostSubject: Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives   Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:12 pm

This is an Obscure event that i have been aware of for some time now and thought i would share, There is not much info on this Mass Stabbing besides from CCTV footage.

The video shows some sort of confrontation between men until suddenly 1 man pulls 2 huge knives (around 10 - 15 inches long) and begins violently stabbing the other men, He Dual wields the knives and hits the first victim with a combo of stabs gutting him in the process, He then pivots around and Stabs another man full force in the chest and then turns on another man and begins running at him whilst violently slashing and stabbing until he knocks the man over, the man proceeds to stab the person a number of times whilst he is on the floor. A bystander then attempts to distract the knifeman, the knifeman then chases the bystander and stabs him an unknown amount of times.

The first victim who was stabbed severely is seen bleeding everywhere and staggers around until he collapses and dies from his wounds, the condition of the other men is Unknown due to lack of info.
It is unknown if the Knifeman was Drunk or Insane but i remember seeing conflicting reports of him being of either state of mind.

In all 1 Dead 3 Wounded.

CCTV FOOTAGE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives   Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Stabbing sprees seem to happen alot in China, and in London.......
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives   Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:30 am

Ziamber II wrote:

The victory of gun control.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives   Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

The victory of gun control.
Liam Lyburd wrote:
"Buying a gun was just like buying a bar of chocolate. I didn't see it as a big deal at the time."
Obviously it was very hard for Liam to buy his gun off the deep web for his mass shooting plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives   Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man In China Stabs Multiple People with 2 Huge Knives
Page 1 of 1