Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Memorial Tribute To Eric

Go down 
+4
sscc
boringguy
Ericishuman
42099_4EVA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65135
Forum Reputation : 28

A Memorial Tribute To Eric Empty
PostSubject: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:44 am

Because I feel that everyone should have a memorial, no matter how bad people may think that they are, and no matter the bad things that they've done, I created a memorial for Eric, perhaps it might help those who were his family and friends be able to find and have closure and pay tribute. When Dylan's birthday comes along, I plan to do the same for him, because they never got a physical memorial so I decided to create one, because I just feel everyone should have one, because everyone has family, and so now Eric's family and the friends who knew him, and others can pay tribute in a way where they couldn't before:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ericishuman

Contribution Points : 59224
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:53 pm

You believe Eric was murdered?
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Well suicide basically is self murder, so yeah he was murdered by his own hand. I hate the word suicide. When someone takes their own lives, they're murdering themselves.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:27 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Well suicide basically is self murder, so yeah he was murdered by his own hand. I hate the word suicide. When someone takes their own lives, they're murdering themselves.

There isn't much use in arguing over semantics, but it just seems that classifying E&D as murder victims is a little unfair and disrespectful to those who were brutally murdered by E&D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:31 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:

I can't disagree with you. Eric did in fact die by his own hand. Whether you call it suicide or self murder, it is still the same end result. Smile
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:35 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
There is a big difference between murder and suicide. Suicide is a choice and a murder victim has no choice. Eric and Dylan imposed their own will on others. Murder is not the same as suicide. No one forced them to kill others and no one forced them to kill themselves.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:46 pm

So when people say they killed themselves, what do you think "killed"means sscc? Killed means murder. They murdered themselves. In any resort, like I said, everyone deserves a memorial and no matter what people think of Eric and Dylan, they had family and friends and despite what they did, I believe in forgiveness and despite the anger that carries on with people here on Earth, Eric and Dylan's victims believes in forgiveness too, now that they haved crossed over. So in any retrospect, I created the memorial for Eric and I will eventually create one for Dylan.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Furthermore it's not disrespectful, Eric did murder himself, but just like the families of the victims have memorials, physical memorials to the ones who passed, shouldn't the families of Eric and Dylan have the same thing? So that's what I did. Was what Eric and Dylan did a bad thing? Yes, but do I forgive them as any poitive spirited human being would do? Yes, I do, that's just who I am.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66938
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Any takers to build a memorial for Adam Lanza?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:03 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
So when people say they killed themselves, what do you think "killed"means sscc? Killed means murder. They murdered themselves. In any resort, like I said, everyone deserves a memorial and no matter what people think of Eric and Dylan, they had family and friends and despite what they did, I believe in forgiveness and despite the anger that carries on with people here on Earth, Eric and Dylan's victims believes in forgiveness too, now that they haved crossed over. So in any retrospect, I created the memorial for Eric and I will eventually create one for Dylan.
I'm not going to comment on the memorial but I do think that there is a difference between murder and suicide and that it should be acknowledged. As I said before, Eric and Dylan had a choice and their victims did not have a choice. They had guns and their victims were unarmed. They knew that they would die when they woke up on 4/20/99 but their victims did not. They had a chance to tie up loose ends and say goodbye to their families if they wanted to and their victims did not. There is a meaningful difference between the circumstances of Eric and Dylan's deaths and the deaths of their victims. They were not victims of murder. They committed suicide. They are distinct concepts for a reason. I don't believe that this will have any effect on your perception but I think it's relevant because the words we choose to describe a situation have meaning.

Actually, I think it's possible that Eric and Dylan would be annoyed if someone suggested that they were murder victims because it would mean that they were not in control of their own destinies and that was the entire point of their attack on the school!

Edit: Okay, I lied about not commenting on the memorial. I just wanted to say that I don't understand your reference to Deputy Walsh because it doesn't seem right to say that Eric "suffered an abusive traumatic event" because of Walsh when he arrested them after they chose to break the law. Do you think that Walsh raped Eric?

Last edited by sscc on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:12 pm

I do feel like Dylan has more people that are willing to remember him more for fondly than Eric. Even though they were equally culpable.

I’m someknd who never agreed with Eric and Dylan’s crosses being torn down. Did Devon plant a tree for Dylan or is that false? Because at that time they did have people that wanted to Express their emotions and figure out why they did what they did. I do agree however that they should not be at the public memorial of course.

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Well some claim suicide is not self murder, others do, we can agree to disagree. As far as Tim Walsh is concerned, I don't feel like discussing whether I feel he sexually violated Eric or not, because it'll bring out a whole can of worms that I'm not up to arguing about. I will say I can not STAND Tim Walsh. He can kiss my natural white ass. He's just as worse as his friends Jeffrey Epstein and Bill and Hillary Clinton. So those are my thoughts on that asshole, and my thoughts on what happened between Timmy Walsh and Eric and Dylan is why I added his contribution to the tragedy in the memorial.

This memorial isn't for crazy ass E&D, obsessed, girl fans, this memorial I created is so that one day, Sue and Kathy can one day come and visit and pay tribute, and those who knew Eric and Dylan and who knew of them - with seriousness, can pay tribute and can share their forgiveness regarding what Eric and Dylan did, because there is no physical memorial to them.

There are cemetery memorials to J. Edgar Hoover, and J. Edgar was the SOB who was one of the ones that was behind Kennedy's death. No one says anything about the cemetery memorial to him. Nor does anyone say anything about the schools they have named after Obama, in tribute of him, when Obama killed HUNDREDS of civilians in another country (including babies) via drone strikes - for no reason at all.

So, like I said, the memorial is there, I just thought I'd share it for those who happen to visit here, who may have knew Eric (and eventually for the one I'll make for Dylan) and for those who wish to leave their thoughts regarding Eric (and eventually Dylan's) death, but if people don't want to leave a comment, so be it, that's on them, but it's there.

Furthermore, Dylan has more people who are willing to remember him because those are the people who believe what Cullen has said, that Dylan was the angel and that Eric was the devil, both of them were guilty equally.

So in conclusion, like I said, all those here on Earth who are holding on to anger and hatred towards Eric and Dylan, it's ridiculous. We need to forgive, because you can 500% believe that after Rachel, Cassie, Isaiah and the many others - after they crossed over, they forgave Eric and Dylan, because they were out of their physical, carnal bodies and feelings. So why are we still holding on to unforgiveness and hate? Oh, that's right because we're still in physical, carnal bodies. Me? Just because I'm in a physical, carnal body, I refuse to be mentally manipulated to hold unforgiveness and hatred in my heart.

And as far as Adam Lanza and "Sandy Hook", please..."Sandy Hook" - I'm not going to even get into that; but like I said, I created the memorial, I thought I'd share, so I did...
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:06 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
And as far as Adam Lanza and "Sandy Hook", please..."Sandy Hook" - I'm not going to even get into that

I think it's a bit late for that now.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
And as far as Adam Lanza and "Sandy Hook", please..."Sandy Hook" - I'm not going to even get into that

I think it's a bit late for that now.

No lateness has nothing to do with it. "Sandy Hook" and i put that phrase in quotations on purpose is too ridiculous to even discuss and I won't and I'm not.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
"Sandy Hook" and i put that phrase in quotations on purpose is too ridiculous to even discuss and I won't and I'm not.

Then you shouldn't have mentioned it man.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:20 pm

I didn't...dude, someone else did....all ya have to do is read the above replies to see that...lol
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66938
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm

I was only joking (I shouldn't have said it, and I do apologise) but I do always find it interesting that Eric and Dylan (who had planned to kill hundreds) are still immotalised, whereas others are seen as too disgusting to even think about.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Szabo wrote:
I was only joking (I shouldn't have said it, and I do apologise) but I do always find it interesting that Eric and Dylan (who had planned to kill hundreds) are still immotalised, whereas others are seen as too disgusting to even think about.

I Also think of this quite often. There is a difference in my mind even though for many people there isn’t.

To me Eric and Dylan were still kids they were teenagers. There was a lot going on with them of course but they killed their peers and one teacher which is horrible And there’s no justification. Eric and Dylan took innocent lives. Whatever they went through before there’s no excuse for what they did.

I think the two biggest reasons are number one we just know more about Eric and Dylan and their friends and family. They’re very relatable up until when they killed. Adam Lanza will forever be an adult who murdered babies to me.

It’s also most likely because when I think of columbine I am back to being 17 again. And I was an adult when Sandy hook happened.

It’s all based on feelings, no logic or rationale. Just how I feel
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Szabo wrote:

I don't immortalize Eric and Dylan in any way. What they did was despicable and horrible - but, I understand what they were feeling that drove them to do what they did. I understand their anger, their frustrations and etc. I also have a heart of forgiveness so despite what they did, I have forgiven them. All the hate and anger I had towards them years ago, when 4/20/99 first happened (and I did have some hate an anger towards them) is gone now. I've learned to let go of all that hate and anger and forgive. Perhaps if people in the world would do the same, this world would be a better, more loving and nicer place today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Memorial Tribute To Eric   A Memorial Tribute To Eric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Memorial Tribute To Eric
Page 1 of 1