Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3884
Contribution Points : 57566
Join date : 2017-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:15 pm

I also thought the way he smoked a cigarette was much like you would smoke a cigar.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28618
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No evidence that Eric did but Dylan stated that he had tried pot with his brother
There is a bit of evidence that Eric did try marijuana at least once or twice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am not saying she was lying but there are some weird things in the 11k that I am not sure I belive.  Seeing how Eric smoked his cigarettes that is one of them
She wasn't the only one to claim that she saw them smoking though. Chris Morris also said that he once saw Eric and Dylan smoking pot.

Edit: To expand on that, people who don't smoke weed often aren't going to be experts at it. Most people who smoke have no idea what they are doing at first. This adds to the idea that it wasn't really a regular thing but I do think that Eric probably experimented because he liked to feel like he was rebelling and pot is a very simple way of doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

What's hilarious about it?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

What's hilarious about it?


Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

What's hilarious about it?


Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

Eh, I'm not seeing it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

What's hilarious about it?


Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

Eh, I'm not seeing it.


Maybe its just my weird sense of humor. scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3884
Contribution Points : 57566
Join date : 2017-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved


Very true indeed!

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere



Posts : 106
Contribution Points : 8505
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Who knows, because these two were sober as can be when they did the massacre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Erik's scene in class
» Eric's Quest
» These renegades are going to give me a heart attack...
» Eric's Character
» Alexander Blake (The Bolt)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: