Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57566

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:15 pm

I also thought the way he smoked a cigarette was much like you would smoke a cigar.

sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28618

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No evidence that Eric did but Dylan stated that he had tried pot with his brother
There is a bit of evidence that Eric did try marijuana at least once or twice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am not saying she was lying but there are some weird things in the 11k that I am not sure I belive.  Seeing how Eric smoked his cigarettes that is one of them
She wasn't the only one to claim that she saw them smoking though. Chris Morris also said that he once saw Eric and Dylan smoking pot.

Edit: To expand on that, people who don't smoke weed often aren't going to be experts at it. Most people who smoke have no idea what they are doing at first. This adds to the idea that it wasn't really a regular thing but I do think that Eric probably experimented because he liked to feel like he was rebelling and pot is a very simple way of doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28987

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 pm

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

What's hilarious about it?

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58524

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 pm

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha

Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28987

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

Eh, I'm not seeing it.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Eh, I'm not seeing it.

Maybe its just my weird sense of humor. scratch

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57566

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved

Very true indeed!

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 8505

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Who knows, because these two were sober as can be when they did the massacre
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2