Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

Contribution Points : 7773

PostSubject: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Are there any mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way after their rampages? I can only think of this example:

Jose Fajardo; killed five people and wounded seven others in Cebu City, Philippines on 25 June 1976. Committed suicide by jumping into a huge mixer that crushed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 26105

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Maybe Woo Bum-kon, who killed 56 people through several villages during his attack in 1982. He was surrounded by police in a hostage situation and when police closed in, he killed himself and three of his hostages by detonating two grenades inside of a farmhouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20112

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Are there any mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way after their rampages? I can only think of this example:

Jose Fajardo; killed five people and wounded seven others in Cebu City, Philippines on 25 June 1976. Committed suicide by jumping into a huge mixer that crushed him.

Walter Seifert, who ingested a shit ton of insecticide to kill himself with.

View user profile
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Another example:

Chen Xuerong; killed eight people and wounded three others in Chongqing, China on 5 April 1993. Committed suicide by driving a taxi he had hijacked into a 30-meters deep ravine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987
Banned until July 30, 2018

Contribution Points : 5091

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:38 am

Erwin Mikolajczyk re-entered a court building after his appeal failed and shot people inside. Once he ran out of ammo he detonated a homemade bomb, killing himself.

Friedrich Leibacher killed himself in a similar way, but perhaps in a more epic fashion. Not only did he detonate a homemade bomb, he also shot himself. And instead of the shooting/bombing taking place in a court building, it took place in a parliament building, as Leibacher held a grudge against the local authorities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10230

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Rando Staircase, probably took around 20 atempts for him to shoot himself and join his ghost squad. ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Frank Vitkovic and Richard Durn both commited suicide by jumping out of windows.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 24319
Location : The UK/Britain/England/United Kingdom/"Great" Britain etc.

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Christopher Krumm, who stabbed himself in the chest.

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
View user profile Online
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 am

Not a suicide but William M'Maroo died in a epic way. After killing six people, he was chased by 600 furious villagers, and when escaping he accidentally fell to his death on a 40-foot deep ditch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess
Banned until July 30, 2018

Contribution Points : 9401

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Walter Seifert, who ingested a shit ton of insecticide to kill himself with.

While proclaiming that he was "adolf hitler the second" (tho unconfirmed), Seifert was one of the most ballsy mass killers out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingus

Contribution Points : 7486

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?   Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Blew themselves up: Bobomurad Ismatov, Heidrun-Erika Jung, Gao Haiping, Andrew Kehoe, Yu Xiugang, Josip Capan Joko.
Suicide by arson: Robert Kausler, Chen Shuizong , Kadir Çal, Liang Hsin-teng, Hsiao.
Drowned himself: Kalanga.

While the mode of death isn't particularly noteworthy, the way he went out reads like a drama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mass killers that committed suicide in a epic way?
Page 1 of 1