Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale

Go down 
+9
Lizpuff
Jea
23september
EthanEmerson
arnounymus
macks_ant86
Draw_It_White
QuestionMark
boringguy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Empty
PostSubject: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm

This user claims that to have been a student at the time of the shooting. He/She is bidding off a 1999 columbine yearbook (for a pretty steep price) along with a couple other pieces of memorabilia. It all seems pretty legitimate to me. I would try to buy the yearbook if I had upwards of a thousand dollars, but alas, times are tough. Posting this here in case anyone is interested in any of this users listings.

Yearbook (only one day left, but they'll likely relist it if no one buys): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Time magazine w/ letter sent from school: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Rebel Pride" Bumper sticker: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 4:14 pm

I have noticed that people who sell Columbine stuff usually try to do it as close to the anniversary as possible.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 5:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I have noticed that people who sell Columbine stuff usually try to do it as close to the anniversary as possible.

Yeah, probably because they can set higher prices as a result of heightened interest/demand. I guess one good thing about it though is that it's right after tax refund season Laughing

I'll be keeping an eye out for any more memorabilia for sale this coming up week and post it in this thread if I find anything.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 am

Hasn't the year book already been released on the internet in full? If so, then buying this is like buying a "collectors" item, no point except to brag that you're the one who has it.

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Hasn't the year book already been released on the internet in full? If so, then buying this is like buying a "collectors" item, no point except to brag that you're the one who has it.

Agreed. BUT some do collect Murder Memorabilia.

A survivor sold her year book that actually had Eric's signature in it on here sometime last year. To the right type of Columbiner that would have been gold. Haha
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 6:32 am

I must admit i’m partial to the Columbine murderabilia stuff. I rarely check eBay for it as I thought it was banned on there? I’ve got quite a bit of stuff now but not in a position to pay that sort of money at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I must admit i’m partial to the Columbine murderabilia stuff. I rarely check eBay for it as I thought it was banned on there? I’ve got quite a bit of stuff now but not in a position to pay that sort of money at the moment.

To each their own. Also if you don't mind me asking what do you have in the collection? Smile
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 am

Update: It looks like all the listed items have been taken down. There still should have been some time left on the auctions, so ebay might have removed them from the site.

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:19 am

boringguy wrote:
Update: It looks like all the listed items have been taken down. There still should have been some time left on the auctions, so ebay might have removed them from the site.

Yeah, Ebay will pull listings like that when they find them. This is why most who have things like this for sell will post them to more ad friendly sites.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

To each their own.  Also if you don't mind me asking what do you have in the collection? Smile

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
Couple of funeral programmes
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit
3 x tshirts the kids wore when they went back to school
2 x class of 99 hoodies ft. Names of all students

Maybe a few other bits I can’t quite think of.

rebelrebel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

To each their own.  Also if you don't mind me asking what do you have in the collection? Smile

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

Shocked That is a very impressive collection. Although I hate to think about how much money you likely have invested in those items.

Also the class ring you listed made me wonder if Eric or Dylan had gotten or bought their rings? scratch
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

Shocked That is a very impressive collection. Although I hate to think about how much money you likely have invested in those items.

Also the class ring you listed made me wonder if Eric or Dylan had gotten or bought their rings? scratch

It wasn’t as much as I feared I might have to pay. I think the first items I got were the class photos. I couldn’t not get them in case whoever did buy them didn’t share them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

It wasn’t as much as I feared I might have to pay. I think the first items I got were the class photos. I couldn’t not get them in case whoever did buy them didn’t share them!

Very nice of you to think of others and share the goods. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64121
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

That's some stash you've got there. Do you think you'd ever sell them?

I don't know if columbine interest will grow or wane with time. scratch All other shootings have lost interest with time, but maybe Columbine is the exception at least for certain generations.

By the way, when are you going to Littleton?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

I don't know if columbine interest will grow or wane with time. scratch  All other shootings have lost interest with time, but maybe Columbine is the exception at least for certain generations.

I’d sell them if the price was right and I needed the money.  I think some of the stuff would sell like the photographs. I suppose that eBay listing mentioned at the start of this topic shows there’s some interest still - the bids were up to about $800 when I saw it so people are still prepared to pay a fair amount for the stuff. There was over a day to go on that too so I guess it would have eventually gone for over £1k. The stuff is only getting rarer and rarer so I imagine it will go for a decent price if anyone wishes to sell their stuff.

Edit - I fly to Vegas on Wednesday. In Littleton late Thurs.

rebelrebel likes this post

Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 56088

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 am

Yeah, i noticed some hours ago that the items have disappeared from my watch list at ebay. To be honest, i may have been an bit tempted by the TIME-magazine. Anybody knows if you can order a reprint of that issue maybe?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am

arnounymus wrote:
Yeah, i noticed some hours ago that the items have disappeared from my watch list at ebay. To be honest, i may have been an bit tempted by the TIME-magazine. Anybody knows if you can order a reprint of that issue maybe?

They come up quite often on eBay and aren’t usually pulled. I think this one was because of the accompanying letter. You can get it for about $30-40 usually.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:54 am

By the way - did anyone happen to catch the username of the seller? I did look this morning but can’t remember. Might try and get hold of them and see about a private deal that I could collect when i’m there for one of the items. I’m sure they were local to Littleton still.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

I don't know if columbine interest will grow or wane with time. scratch  All other shootings have lost interest with time, but maybe Columbine is the exception at least for certain generations.

I’d sell them if the price was right and I needed the money.  I think some of the stuff would sell like the photographs. I suppose that eBay listing mentioned at the start of this topic shows there’s some interest still - the bids were up to about $800 when I saw it so people are still prepared to pay a fair amount for the stuff. There was over a day to go on that too so I guess it would have eventually gone for over £1k. The stuff is only getting rarer and rarer so I imagine it will go for a decent price if anyone wishes to sell their stuff.

Ah, I was just curious if you'd ever lose interest in owning things like that. If it was just kept in my home and not shown to anyone I wouldn't see the point, I'd only buy it and digitise it with a view to reselling it once I'd lost interest. I'd hope that whoever I'd sell it onto wouldn't destroy it, but you'd think the more it gets past along the more likely it will eventually be lost. There really should be a museum for these things. You could definitely resell it there's enough geeks and weirdos going around and I'd include myself in that list. geek

That's sick you'll be in Littleton on 4/20. Planning on going to Columbine that day as a closet murder-tourist?LOL

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:02 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

Ah, I was just curious if you'd ever lose interest in owning things like that. If it was just kept in my home and not shown to anyone I wouldn't see the point, I'd only buy it and digitise it with a view to reselling it once I'd lost interest. I'd hope that whoever I'd sell it onto wouldn't destroy it, but you'd think the more it gets past along the more likely it will eventually be lost. There really should be a museum for these things. You could definitely resell it there's enough geeks and weirdos going around and I'd include myself in that list. geek

That's sick you'll be in Littleton on 4/20. Planning on going to Columbine that day as a closet murder-tourist?LOL  

I did actually offer to loan the stuff to a true crime museum. It just sits in a wardrobe at home at the moment. I have on occasions worn one of the sweaters about the house when it’s been freezing & everything else was in the wash.

I do plan on visiting Columbine on the Friday but I perhaps wouldn’t phrase it as you did!
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Pointless

Last edited by macks_ant86 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 56088

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
arnounymus wrote:

They come up quite often on eBay and aren’t usually pulled. I think this one was because of the accompanying letter. You can get it for about $30-40 usually.

Thanks for the info and advice. Might look for the magazine on ebay rabbit Unfortunately, i also don't remember the name of the seller ...
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81309
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 am

Damn, I think I spent about $12k on stuff back in the day. Today? I just collect JNCO jeans.

It's interesting to see what everyone is collecting. Some of the stuff former students have made available in the last 10 years is stuff that wasn't being sold/traded when I was collecting. Like the class rings and senior photos. Very interesting!

Last edited by EthanEmerson on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer wuz bad. fixeded it.)
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 am

(That $12k spend was on a barista's salary, too LOL!!!) we made great tips...
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 am

$12k? What were you getting for those sorts of prices!? You got rid of all your stuff didn’t you?
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65540
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

if you're ever bored to death, it'd be nice to see some pics of these items!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 am

23september wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Off the top of my head:

97 yearbook
99 serious class photo
99 silly class photo
99 class graduation card
99 class ring
99 parking permit

if you're ever bored to death, it'd be nice to see some pics of these items!

Most (if not all) have featured on CVA’s murderabilia videos. Mainly in parts 2 & 3 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 am

And the price was?

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:42 am

Jea wrote:
And the price was?

I would have to check for the exact figure. Some of the items I got thrown in with a deal because I was getting stung a bit on postage to the UK.

The most expensive of the items was the two photos which I think I paid $300 for the pair.

I think the total for all the listed items will be something between $850 - $1,000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
Today? I just collect JNCO jeans.

Not judging, but may I ask why JNCO jeans? scratch If I am remembering correctly, some had different artwork, patches, etc on them. Is that why you collect? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 8:02 am

JNCO are coming back! I was hoping to never see them again but they are supposedly going to be in soon.

What is next? Zubaz?

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am

Lizpuff wrote:
JNCO are coming back!  I was hoping to never see them again but they are supposedly going to be in soon.

What is next?  Zubaz?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Certain trends usually come back around for another generation to enjoy and then later regret. Haha

Just look how many times Bell Bottoms have been around the block. Come to think of it I believe bell bottoms have just morphed in today's boot cut jeans. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
JNCO are coming back!  I was hoping to never see them again but they are supposedly going to be in soon.

What is next?  Zubaz?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Certain trends usually come back around for another generation to enjoy and then later regret. Haha

Just look how many times Bell Bottoms have been around the block. Come to think of it I believe bell bottoms have just morphed in today's boot cut jeans. scratch

Sadly enough I love bell bottoms lol

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 8:46 am

Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

What is next?  Zubaz?

Sadly enough I love bell bottoms lol

LOL
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're super comfortable! They don't taper down the legs, most are the same size all the way down, and I can wear them at my waist where they belong and still have plenty of room in the crotch. They don't bunch up, they don't give me wedgies, and when I sit down I don't feel my thighs spreading out to fill up the leg room - I'm skinny but I still can't stand the restriction.

Today's jeans that are so-called "baggy" are low cut, and the distance from the waist to the crotch is way too short and tight. I also like the back pockets - I think they are amazing... I love the way the deep, big back pockets look, and I can fit anything in them.

In regular jeans, I can barely pull out my wallet while sitting in the car. In JNCOs I can pull out my keys, wallet, anything without struggling. I can fit keys, an iPod, a wallet, kleenex, and other stuff in just one pocket and still have room Razz

I like the stitching, too. The ones from the original run were made in the USA. They're also made to last. The material is really thick, and they don't wear out easily at all. I put on some newer jeans and thought they were going to rip, they were so thin.

Some of the designs are really cool, too, like the ones with the stripes down the side... the Taxis have the checkerboard down the sides, there are Roadkills, Skunks, Iguanas (those are mostly "regular" sized jeans, not huge, but still straight legged and roomy and have a cool stripe).

That's pretty much it haha Razz

Not all are massively huge, but I do like the ones that are huge and have a few pairs still. It's so comfy!
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Oh yeah, and I can't tell the difference between men's jeans and women's jeans these days except for the shape at the hips... both have a short crotch that makes me wonder how guys wear them at all! Does anyone notice a draft when they bend over? Sheesh!

I got my calf stuck in a pair of non-skinny jeans once while trying them on and had to peel them off... haha I thought I was going to have to walk out and ask for a pair of scissors!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:58 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
Oh yeah, and I can't tell the difference between men's jeans and women's jeans these days except for the shape at the hips... both have a short crotch that makes me wonder how guys wear them at all! Does anyone notice a draft when they bend over? Sheesh!

I got my calf stuck in a pair of non-skinny jeans once while trying them on and had to peel them off... haha I thought I was going to have to walk out and ask for a pair of scissors!!

Haha  

I can agree on the short crotch aspect of some jeans today.  I do like lowrider jeans. But I recently bought a pair that were so low they were almost pornographic in nature. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 55678

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:

Only wear high waisted jeans for that reason. I have bigger hips, so low rise jeans never sit well and end up sliding down. Get way to self conscious about it, that checking if they are high enough while wearing them as become a habit haha! Not sure how popular high waisted male jeans are though, never really seen them myself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:21 pm

LOL!!! I think you need a certain body type to wear those low riding jeans. I certainly don't have that type of body haha!!

Oh yeah good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the sliding down... haha yep.

I find myself bending over to pick things up and holding the small of my back NOT because I'm in pain but because I'm trying to keep my pants from slipping down...

See, JNCOs could potentially save the world from indecency!
Back to top Go down
shouldbeshot

Contribution Points : 59442

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:49 pm

It really would be amazing to have that yearbook, however, unless there's a signature from Reb & Vodka the 900 dollars isn't worth it to me
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 55678

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 pm

shouldbeshot wrote:
It really would be amazing to have that yearbook, however, unless there's a signature from Reb & Vodka the 900 dollars isn't worth it to me

Yeah I agree. 900 is no way worth a non-signatured version.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 am

Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I shudder to think what some of the fangirls would pay or do for something personally owned, worn, used by E&D. Shocked

The thought of someone buying a used toothbrush, or a napkin that was supposedly used by Eric or Dylan is hilarious. Haha
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 7:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I shudder to think what some of the fangirls would pay or do for something personally owned, worn, used by E&D. Shocked  

The thought of someone buying a used toothbrush, or a napkin that was supposedly used by Eric or Dylan is hilarious. Haha

Remember that stolen bathroom towel? My lord people get weird

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 am

Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Remember that stolen bathroom towel?  My lord people get weird

Indeed they do, very weird. LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:09 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

What about the chemical brothers shirt or the onyx ring? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:10 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

What’s that story??? Please tell me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

When the Harrises were selling their house they were doing the house showings and someone who was obsessed with Eric showed up.  Apparently she went down to the bathroom that was in the basement where Eric's bedroom was and stole the towel that was in there.  BC Eric used it.

I am not sure if this was 100% verified

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

When the Harrises were selling their house they were doing the house showings and someone who was obsessed with Eric showed up.  Apparently she went down to the bathroom that was in the basement where Eric's bedroom was and stole the towel that was in there.  BC Eric used it.

Wow... that’s something. She does realize it would have been washed?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

For all we know it could have been brand new and purchased just for staging the home but hey it was in the Harris home so lmao. Columbiners swarmed to that of course

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
shouldbeshot wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

People are crazy. I mean seriously what would go through your head knowing someone would steal a towel in the hopes that your dead son who murdered people had possibly used it.!? No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next