Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Nikolas Cruz art & memes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:28 am






Just came across this and about got strangled on my coffee. Haha
Back to top Go down
mordupen



Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 13387
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-14
Location : I

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

I mean. They aren't wrong.

_________________
"Fangirling over groceries"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

@mordupen wrote:
I mean. They aren't wrong.



They had dubbed it Shrekolas Cruz! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

avatar

Posts : 61
Contribution Points : 13187
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-16
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

The ears match the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 pm








Satan's pubic hair! Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Ziamber II

avatar

Posts : 1200
Contribution Points : 22382
Forum Reputation : 35
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm





Just saw these on Tumblr! The released confession tape has re-energized some of the remaining Cruzers, giving them loads of new footage to lust over.

BUT is has also brought all kinds of hate their way as well. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Ziamber II

avatar

Posts : 1200
Contribution Points : 22382
Forum Reputation : 35
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:30 am




The time Arbys made an artwork sandwich that looked like a future school shooter! I must say the hair, eyebrows, and ears are dead on accurate . Roll
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 344
Contribution Points : 11451
Forum Reputation : 63
Join date : 2018-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

@School Massacre Archives wrote:




This is sadly accurate.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:03 pm






JESUS! HAHAHAHAH! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4675
Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Please!


We all know had the best smile, the one you had to work for.....


It will never get old.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:24 pm

LOL! Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4675
Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha


Are you admitting that dylanhadanicesmile.... Shocked Twisted Evil Razz


Eric, According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen



_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:39 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha


Are you admitting that  dylanhadanicesmile....  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Razz


Eric,  According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen




I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile. scratch Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4675
Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha


Are you admitting that  dylanhadanicesmile....  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Razz


Eric,  According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen




I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile.  scratch  Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.


How can I forget about that? I apologize SG!

He really did have a nice smile huh?

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so much footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha


Are you admitting that  dylanhadanicesmile....  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Razz


Eric,  According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen




I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile.  scratch  Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.


How can I forget about that? I apologize SG!

He really did have a nice smile huh?

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so  much  footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent


LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4675
Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha


Are you admitting that  dylanhadanicesmile....  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Razz


Eric,  According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen




I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile.  scratch  Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.


How can I forget about that? I apologize SG!

He really did have a nice smile huh?

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so  much  footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent


LOL


Why does most every actor have him have a high voice? His voice was really deep. Only in zero hour does he have a deeper voice And in I’m not ashamed but I tend to forget about that

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Nikolas Cruz art & memes
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CNN is worried about Ted Cruz
» random Non-drawing Meme
» Magical Land Of Memes
» S03E05 Magic Duel
» Meme List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: