Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Nikolas Cruz art & memes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 39534

PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just came across this and about got strangled on my coffee. Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen

Contribution Points : 8884

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

I mean. They aren't wrong.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I mean. They aren't wrong.

They had dubbed it Shrekolas Cruz! LOL

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 8597

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

The ears match the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Satan's pubic hair! Haha Roll

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10298

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nikolas Cruz art & memes
Page 1 of 1