Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 David Hogg's date for the next walkout.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

David Hogg has scheduled the next anti-“gun violence” walkout/protest. The goal with this one is to walk out of any and every establishment. But it’s the date that is catching some attention.

"It's been just over 2 months. We have walked out of school and now, on 4/20, we walk out everywhere. No matter where you are – if it's home, school, or work – walk out. Gun violence can happen anywhere at anytime."

— David Hogg April 15, 2018





Yep 4/20. How predictable. Rolling Eyes I wonder how many people will get in trouble, possibly even fired for just up and walking out of their job? scratch




_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3884
Contribution Points : 57566
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Is this the same walk out that was planed a few months back?

They were saying it was going to happen 11am mountain time to correlate when the massacre started.



Then I’m like “technically it should be 11:18 am mountain time since the shooting didn’t start until after the bombs failed”

Schools will be on high alert anyway on 4/20

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is this the same walk out that was planed a few months back?

They were saying it was  going to happen 11am mountain time to correlate when the massacre started.



Then I’m like “technically it should be 11:18 am mountain time since the shooting didn’t start until after the bombs failed”

Schools will be on high alert anyway on 4/20


I'm not sure if it is the same one you mentioned or not. scratch

Also to add I don't think the walk out Hogg is planning really has anything to do with Columbine, other then it will bring more attention to him and the Parkland shooting.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 971
Contribution Points : 15719
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

I think a shooter might try and shoot up one of theese walk outs, especially if it's on 4/20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think a shooter might try and shoot up one of theese walk outs, especially if it's on 4/20.


The simple fact they are pretty much saying when, where, what time etc. a huge group of people are expected to be is very troubling to me. Like for f*cks sake don't make yourself and others targets! Shocked

But unfortunately I don't think they have the sense to realize the possible danger they are putting themselves into. The people behind the curtains only care about the attention these walk out protests bring to the cause.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen



Posts : 305
Contribution Points : 10614
Join date : 2017-09-14
Location : I

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think a shooter might try and shoot up one of theese walk outs, especially if it's on 4/20.


The simple fact they are pretty much saying when, where, what time etc. a huge group of people are expected to be is very troubling to me. Like for f*cks sake don't make yourself and others targets! Shocked

But unfortunately I don't think they have the sense to realize the possible danger they are putting themselves into. The people behind the curtains only care about the attention these walk out protests bring to the cause.

Hard to pity someone who couldn't even realize they are or were in danger, honestly. If they're stupid enough to do that shit on April 20th and do get lit up like the 4th of July then good riddance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think a shooter might try and shoot up one of theese walk outs, especially if it's on 4/20.

I'm gonna laugh if instead of a shooter it's a dude driving a car into a crowd.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
le4chainorc



Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 5964
Join date : 2018-02-01

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:49 am

@Ziamber II Cops were around the walkout in March IIRC. If someone wanted to kill a large amount of people there s/he/they would use bombs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

avatar

Posts : 191
Contribution Points : 30901
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 pm

David Hogg is annoying guy I just do not like his personality he thinks he is "mr big" he is only a big mouth teenager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1527
Contribution Points : 51024
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Frank DeAngelis got him to call it off:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After learning of a letter written by from current principal Scott Christy and former principal Frank DeAngelis expressing the hope that Friday’s anniversary would be about honoring the victims instead of protesting, Hogg took to Twitter to post another tweet and apologize, posting the letter with it.

“I’m sorry for my miscommunication yesterday I said that we should all walk out of wherever you are on 4/20 that was a mistake on my end and is no longer the case,” Hogg said in a now-deleted tweet. “This is what the Columbine community would like to see on 4/20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”

Some students at Columbine did take part in the first National School Walkout.

After deleting his tweets, Hogg on Monday issued two more:

“We are still walking out however the Columbine community will be committing 4/20 to volunteering. Once again we are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out @schoolwalkoutUS has been working incredibly hard on this,” Hogg tweeted.

“Again the walkout is still on however the Columbine community will be committing their day to community service in remembrance of those they lost,” Hogg tweeted.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3884
Contribution Points : 57566
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Frank DeAngelis got him to call it off:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After learning of a letter written by from current principal Scott Christy and former principal Frank DeAngelis expressing the hope that Friday’s anniversary would be about honoring the victims instead of protesting, Hogg took to Twitter to post another tweet and apologize, posting the letter with it.

“I’m sorry for my miscommunication yesterday I said that we should all walk out of wherever you are on 4/20 that was a mistake on my end and is no longer the case,” Hogg said in a now-deleted tweet. “This is what the Columbine community would like to see on 4/20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”

Some students at Columbine did take part in the first National School Walkout.

After deleting his tweets, Hogg on Monday issued two more:

“We are still walking out however the Columbine community will be committing 4/20 to volunteering. Once again we are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out @schoolwalkoutUS has been working incredibly hard on this,” Hogg tweeted.

“Again the walkout is still on however the Columbine community will be committing their day to community service in remembrance of those they lost,” Hogg tweeted.

Columbine still strikes me as a harder school shooting, less people died but the ramifications are felt a lot more and also the horrors that the kids saw in places like the library seem to be "worse" than others. I know it's not a competition but I get almost protective of those who survived Columbine, like David Hogg, leave them the hell alone. They do what they wwant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 am

thank god it was called off fuckin asshole wanting to protest on the day kids died
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

avatar

Posts : 45
Contribution Points : 9683
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 15
Location : Scandinavia.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 am

What if someone´s literally sitting in this thread looking at all the tips and then actually do something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What if someone´s literally sitting in this thread looking at all the tips and then actually do something?


I was thinking the same of David Hogg publicly announcing when and where all these walk outs were going to happen. No Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Frank DeAngelis got him to call it off:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After learning of a letter written by from current principal Scott Christy and former principal Frank DeAngelis expressing the hope that Friday’s anniversary would be about honoring the victims instead of protesting, Hogg took to Twitter to post another tweet and apologize, posting the letter with it.

“I’m sorry for my miscommunication yesterday I said that we should all walk out of wherever you are on 4/20 that was a mistake on my end and is no longer the case,” Hogg said in a now-deleted tweet. “This is what the Columbine community would like to see on 4/20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”

Some students at Columbine did take part in the first National School Walkout.

After deleting his tweets, Hogg on Monday issued two more:

“We are still walking out however the Columbine community will be committing 4/20 to volunteering. Once again we are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out. We are still walking out @schoolwalkoutUS has been working incredibly hard on this,” Hogg tweeted.

“Again the walkout is still on however the Columbine community will be committing their day to community service in remembrance of those they lost,” Hogg tweeted.



In my opinion and as I said before, Hogg was trying to use Columbine to draw more attention to his walk outs and the gun control issues.

Apparently he was shut down. I bet that hurt his over inflated ego just a wee bit. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Apparently he was shut down. I bet that hurt his over inflated ego just a wee bit. Haha  

Uh-oh, now he's gotta take his anger out on conservative pundits like a mature adult.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuga



Posts : 167
Contribution Points : 13402
Join date : 2017-04-22

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

This protest was not of David's machinations. Neither were the March 14th walkouts. The April 20th Walkout was pitched by some teachers and a girl from Connecticut. The March 14th walkouts were pitched by the Women's March peeps. The March for Our Lives was the brainchild of MSD students though. This new walkout will happen whether the gutless former Columbine principal wants it or not though as Columbine isn't the only high school in the country. And oh, the two marches in March were without casualties even though the Kyle Kashuvs of this forum want one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2433
Contribution Points : 28987
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And oh, the two marches in March were without casualties even though the Kyle Kashuvs of this forum want one.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody here is hoping for a massacre. Maybe there's been some edgy jokes here and there but I haven't seen someone go "boy I hope those gun grabbing motherfuckers all get what they deserve and die".

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And oh, the two marches in March were without casualties even though the Kyle Kashuvs of this forum want one.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody here is hoping for a massacre. Maybe there's been some edgy jokes here and there but I haven't seen someone go "boy I hope those gun grabbing motherfuckers all get what they deserve and die".


Agreed.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen



Posts : 305
Contribution Points : 10614
Join date : 2017-09-14
Location : I

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 am

boy I hope those gun grabbing motherfuckers all get what they deserve and die

_________________
"Fangirling over groceries"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 am

@mordupen wrote:
boy I hope those gun grabbing motherfuckers all get what they deserve and die

lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's date for the next walkout.   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

@Tuga wrote:
This protest was not of David's machinations. Neither were the March 14th walkouts. The April 20th Walkout was pitched by some teachers and a girl from Connecticut. The March 14th walkouts were pitched by the Women's March peeps. The March for Our Lives was the brainchild of MSD students though. This new walkout will happen whether the gutless former Columbine principal wants it or not though as Columbine isn't the only high school in the country. And oh, the two marches in March were without casualties even though the Kyle Kashuvs of this forum want one.


its not about the principal its about the parents of the 13

also people use walkouts to ditch class lol
Back to top Go down
 
David Hogg's date for the next walkout.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ziva David
» the second date he asked for (closed)
» The David and Goliath Syndrome
» David 'Seraph' Pure
» DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: