Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 11664
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

SAUK RAPIDS, Minn. –  Authorities say an 8-year-old student took a kitchen knife to a central Minnesota elementary school and attacked three other children.

Chief Perry Beise says the victims aged 8, 9 and 13 suffered "superficial wounds" requiring stitches in the attack before classes started Monday at Pleasantview Elementary in Sauk Rapids. No one else was hurt.

School Superintendent Bruce Watkins says the boy lashed out at the other students until an adult intervened.

Beise says the boy was interviewed by police and released to his parents. The case will be forwarded to the county prosecutor's office.

One of the injured children is a seventh-grader who was waiting to catch a transfer bus. The other two are Pleasantview Elementary students.

Police in Sauk Rapids haven't returned a phone message seeking comment.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:44 pm

@Stoned Slacker wrote:
SAUK RAPIDS, Minn. –  Authorities say an 8-year-old student took a kitchen knife to a central Minnesota elementary school and attacked three other children.

Chief Perry Beise says the victims aged 8, 9 and 13 suffered "superficial wounds" requiring stitches in the attack before classes started Monday at Pleasantview Elementary in Sauk Rapids. No one else was hurt.

School Superintendent Bruce Watkins says the boy lashed out at the other students until an adult intervened.

Beise says the boy was interviewed by police and released to his parents. The case will be forwarded to the county prosecutor's office.

One of the injured children is a seventh-grader who was waiting to catch a transfer bus. The other two are Pleasantview Elementary students.

Police in Sauk Rapids haven't returned a phone message seeking comment.

Suspect
Roll
Back to top Go down
Ziamber II
Banned until June 1, 2019 for breaking forum rules.
Ziamber II

Contribution Points : 25335
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:35 pm

So we are going to have to ban kitchen knives now.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:42 pm

@Ziamber II wrote:
So we are going to have to ban kitchen knives now.......

Don't give them any ideas, or we will be eating with our hands and fingers like cave people.

BUT everyone knows the Spork is an instrument of utter destruction! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 pm

wow....

thats pretty weird
youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark and jose reyes

do you guys think he will be charged?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 47331
Forum Reputation : 578

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm

eldigato wrote:
youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark and jose reyes

Actually in the Michael Moore documentary about Columbine there's mention of a six year old who shot and killed a fellow classmate.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Actually in the Michael Moore documentary about Columbine there's mention of a six year old who shot and killed a fellow classmate.

o yeah. he shot a girl
Back to top Go down
STK
Top 10 Contributor
STK

Contribution Points : 24572
Forum Reputation : 78

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

That would be Dedrick Owens.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 36838
Forum Reputation : 77

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

That would be Dedrick Owens.
This is the youngest school/mass stabber I know. Owens is the youngest school shooter, but this kid is the youngest one to actually attack more than 1 student.

كان رونالد ريغان كفار قذر
السيد توني بلير هو الكفار القذرة
السيد بوش هو الكفار القذر
رميهم في النار
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 36838
Forum Reputation : 77

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 am

eldigato wrote:
youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark
It was in Norway.

كان رونالد ريغان كفار قذر
السيد توني بلير هو الكفار القذرة
السيد بوش هو الكفار القذر
رميهم في النار
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 43179
Forum Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 am

This happened in my state. It is just crazy

View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor
TheOne99

Contribution Points : 24337
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Sat May 12, 2018 7:31 am

I thought Alex Hribal was like the first mass school stabber in america but nope some nine year old fuck me XD

"Criminals are made, not born" - Tim Kretschmer

"I'm the god/dictator of my own life" - Pekka-Eric Auvinen

"Being made human Without the possibility of BEING human The cruelest of all punishments." - Dylan Klebold

"fuck you" - William Atchison

"The Human race sucks" - Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOne99
Top Contributor
TheOne99

Contribution Points : 24337
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue May 15, 2018 2:30 pm

ops, sorry didnt read the date this happened after Hribals attack

"Criminals are made, not born" - Tim Kretschmer

"I'm the god/dictator of my own life" - Pekka-Eric Auvinen

"Being made human Without the possibility of BEING human The cruelest of all punishments." - Dylan Klebold

"fuck you" - William Atchison

"The Human race sucks" - Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile

8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife
Page 1 of 1