Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

SAUK RAPIDS, Minn. –  Authorities say an 8-year-old student took a kitchen knife to a central Minnesota elementary school and attacked three other children.

Chief Perry Beise says the victims aged 8, 9 and 13 suffered "superficial wounds" requiring stitches in the attack before classes started Monday at Pleasantview Elementary in Sauk Rapids. No one else was hurt.

School Superintendent Bruce Watkins says the boy lashed out at the other students until an adult intervened.

Beise says the boy was interviewed by police and released to his parents. The case will be forwarded to the county prosecutor's office.

One of the injured children is a seventh-grader who was waiting to catch a transfer bus. The other two are Pleasantview Elementary students.

Police in Sauk Rapids haven't returned a phone message seeking comment.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Shocked

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CALU

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SAUK RAPIDS, Minn. –  Authorities say an 8-year-old student took a kitchen knife to a central Minnesota elementary school and attacked three other children.

Chief Perry Beise says the victims aged 8, 9 and 13 suffered "superficial wounds" requiring stitches in the attack before classes started Monday at Pleasantview Elementary in Sauk Rapids. No one else was hurt.

School Superintendent Bruce Watkins says the boy lashed out at the other students until an adult intervened.

Beise says the boy was interviewed by police and released to his parents. The case will be forwarded to the county prosecutor's office.

One of the injured children is a seventh-grader who was waiting to catch a transfer bus. The other two are Pleasantview Elementary students.

Police in Sauk Rapids haven't returned a phone message seeking comment.

Suspect
Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:35 pm

So we are going to have to ban kitchen knives now.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:42 pm

So we are going to have to ban kitchen knives now.......

Don't give them any ideas, or we will be eating with our hands and fingers like cave people.

BUT everyone knows the Spork is an instrument of utter destruction! Haha

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eldigato
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 pm

wow....

thats pretty weird
youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark and jose reyes

do you guys think he will be charged?

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm

youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark and jose reyes

Actually in the Michael Moore documentary about Columbine there's mention of a six year old who shot and killed a fellow classmate.

View user profile Online
eldigato
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Actually in the Michael Moore documentary about Columbine there's mention of a six year old who shot and killed a fellow classmate.

o yeah. he shot a girl

STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 pm

That would be Dedrick Owens.

InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

That would be Dedrick Owens.
This is the youngest school/mass stabber I know. Owens is the youngest school shooter, but this kid is the youngest one to actually attack more than 1 student.

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 am

youngest school attacker i could think of before that was that 9 year old who fired a shotgun in norway or denmark
It was in Norway.

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 am

This happened in my state. It is just crazy

View user profile

8-year-old boy at school slashes other students with knife
Page 1 of 1