Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 39141

PostSubject: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. (WJLA) - An 11-year-old and 10-year-old in Prince William County have been charged with conspiring to murder their classmate, another 11-year-old girl, according to authorities.

Prince William County Police say they were called to a school on the afternoon of April 25 to investigate threats two students had made to another student, about which a parent had informed school staff. Police say they learned through their investigation that the two girls were texting each other "to conspire to kill the victim."

Police say the girls used "cryptic language" in their texts and cautioned each other to delete any texts related to the threat after they were read. The threats to kill the 11-year-old were never carried out, officials say.

The two girls were each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit a felony on Thursday and are awaiting a court date, according to authorities.

So young, and were plotting on trying to kill another kid. Shocked

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 24319
Location : The UK/Britain/England/United Kingdom/"Great" Britain etc.

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 pm

I wonder what'll happen to them.

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Who knows. BUT I hope a shit ton of therapy. Kids this age shouldn't even be thinking about killing people, much less actively planning a murder. Evil or Very Mad

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20112

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Who knows. BUT I hope a shit ton of therapy. Kids this age shouldn't even be thinking about killing people, much less actively planning a murder. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, you really have to wonder what drives someone that young to kill. Reminds me of the Slenderman stabbing case.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Yeah, you really have to wonder what drives someone that young to kill. Reminds me of the Slenderman stabbing case.

It kind of does. Although this kids are younger. I agree, it makes you think WTF is wrong in this world when you have kids this little planning a murder. Shocked No

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Charged with a felony?

How is planning to kill someone just a felony?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20112

PostSubject: Re: Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia   Thu May 10, 2018 12:12 am

eldigato wrote:
Charged with a felony?

How is planning to kill someone just a felony?

A felony is just anything which carries the potential for over a year of imprisonment.

View user profile

Preteen girls charged with conspiring to murder classmate in Virginia
Page 1 of 1