Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woman mauled to death by dachshunds

Go down 
+2
spidEr
LPorter101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149159
Forum Reputation : 2629

Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Empty
PostSubject: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:25 pm

doesn't surprise me at all. My x-gf had one and it would jump up and try and bite your face if you walked past his food or made any sudden movement. I liked the dog, but people can be fooled about how small and unassuming they are.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:06 am

Damn, who knew such little creatures can be so vicious.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:16 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Damn, who knew such little creatures can be so vicious.

Do some research. Dachshunds were once used to hunt bear and wild boars(pigs) down in packs. My family had a few growing up. My mother actually still has two at the moment. They are ADORABLE and just a funny/quirky kind of breed. I love you

Dachies are my favorite type of small dog. BUT most are not really the lap dog type. They are scent hounds and like to dig, and are notorious for being destructive chewers.  

I know some would read that story and be like "How in the fuck did weenie dogs kill someone?" BUT its not unimaginable in the least. Even though they were smaller dogs, there was still 7 of them.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Sun May 20, 2018 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:13 am

Maybe they were hungry or she abuse them
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:30 pm

eldigato wrote:
Maybe they were hungry or she abuse them

To me it seems that they were trained to be attack dogs, s really they only acted as they were taught.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66857
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Another addition to the murderous animals thread I guess Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 5:27 pm

i've never liked daushunds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:31 am

eldigato wrote:

Why? I think they are so weird and cute looking with their tiny legs and long floppy hound ears. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Why? I think they are so weird and cute looking with their tiny legs and long floppy hound ears. Smile

they're so cute but scary. a daushund or however you spell it almost attacked me when i was a kid

i almost died when i was kid so many times man

when i was 2 i walked behind a horse

when i was 4 i was in a wagon and a dog almost bit me but my neighbor came with a shovel

when i was 8 i literally did risky stuff all the time and never got hurt lots of close calls though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:59 pm

i've had so many times where i was lucky to be alive i wonder if i was in a shooting if i would be a lance k or that kid that got shot in the head but survived with no life threatening injuries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 5:38 pm

eldigato wrote:
i've had so many times where i was lucky to be alive i wonder if i was in a shooting if i would be a lance k or that kid that got shot in the head but survived with no life threatening injuries

You seem to have been quite lucky so far. BUT I hope you never get to test your luck out in that way. No
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Dachshunds on average are brave and very tenacious. They are often more than capable of keeping at bay dogs that are twice their size. In my country they have been traditionally used to hunt dangerous animals like wild boars or european badgers.

At the same time, this breed is rarely aggressive towards humans and even then its mostly "go away and leave me alone" agression. Dachshunds actively pursuing and killing a human does sound very bizarre not even because of their size, but because this behavior of active and persitant attack on a human is so unusual for this breed. Even if they were crosbred with terriers, its weird.

My best guess is that they were starving. The woman did something to attract their attention and then tripped or otherwise fell down. At this point I assume hunger and the survival hunting dog instinct pushed them to behave in this erratic, unusual manner.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman mauled to death by dachshunds   Woman mauled to death by dachshunds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman mauled to death by dachshunds
Page 1 of 1