Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?

Go down 
+36
VitaminR7.62
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
war criminal
ANOMIC
FrauSmiggles
Drum$tick
ZELLAweistDAY3
xDarkRazoR
Fedz-Manz
Ben
CanIHelpYou
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
NEXT STEP UP
Engel
Stinkfist
garbagetalker1
incelgnorance
Saoradh
Luci
Koschei
MilverSoxie
Mr Bubbless
dyonqqr
lognifiiskurk
Carnifex879
AD 19-95
MAB1996
MysterionSZAF
munchkinphone
Primate Murder
InsaneIntruder
Sabratha
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
STK
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Jaylen Fryberg liked Beyonce
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 3:16 pm

While not a school shooter, Frankfurt airport shooter Arid Uka enjoyed nasheeds by Abou Maleeq/Denis Cuspert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 3:55 am

Alex Bissonette:
KMFDM
Rammstein
Nitronoise
Stahlgewitter
009 Sound System
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 10:27 pm

Brenda Spencer liked Alice Cooper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Ivan Lopez (2014 Fort Hood shooter) | Slipknot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Nathaniel Jourett:
Slipknot
Disturbed
Hollywood Undead
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Not gonna lie, but I expect Fryberg to have a bad taste in music.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:43 am

Eric Harris owned an Enya CD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Anton Lundin Pettersson:
Rammstein
Suicide Commando
KMFDM
Rob Zombie
Panzarmarsch
Bathory
Sabaton
Marilyn Manson
Cemetery
God Macabre
Gorement
Behemoth
God Module
Raubtier
In Strict Confidence
The Sisters Of Mercy
Ghost
System Of A Down
Ozzy Osbourne
Watain
Jorn
Bauhaus
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Svartur Dödur
Static-X
Månegarm
Týr
Windir
Children Of Bodom
Satyricon
Dimmu Borgir
Naglfar
Through the Eyes of the Dead
In Flames
Pain
Hypocrisy
Ghost B.C
Fejd
Dissection
Soilwork
Joy Division
Gwar
Iron Maiden
Eddie Meduza
Crypt Of Kerberos
Korn
Nox Arcana
Cradle Of Filth
At The Gates
Metallica
Seraphim Shock
Slayer
Vreid
Lobotomy
Skitarg
Kamelot
Lord Belial
Amon Amarth
Dark Funeral
Hammerfall
Arch Enemy
Immortal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

Devon Erickson:
L.I.F.T
Lil' Peep
Ed Sheeran
Fall Out Boy
Panic At The Disco!
Eminem
Bruno Mars

Alec McKinney:
Nirvana
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 44834
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How did you find out about which ones are Anton's favorite bands? Is there a interview or documentary that talks about that at some point?
Back to top Go down
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 46053
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Sources?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 2:58 pm

MysterionSZAF wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How did you find out about which ones are Anton's favorite bands? Is there a interview or documentary that talks about that at some point?
His YouTube channel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 am

Randy Stair said on a video from 2012, quote: “Some of my favorite bands... The Beatles, obviously, is a huge favorite. Boston, Billie Joel, great bands... Avenged Sevenfold, Queen… some AC/DC here and there." (Add Green Day and Send Request to the list, as was already said by other user).

Also, he made a music video of the song “Let It Go" (from Frozen), using fragments of one of his videos, and mentioned on one of the “suicide tapes” that the song made him cry several times.

And a month before the shooting, he said on an Instagram post that wanted the song “Life in a Northern Town”, by The Dream Academy, to be played on his funeral.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 44344
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 2:11 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm

Jaylen Fryberg:
(https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Jaylen_Fryberg_Investigation_0.pdf)
Young Thug
Lil Wayne
Kevin Yazzie
Bobby Shmurda
Randy Wood
Drake
Wiz Khalifa
Rick Ross
OG Maco

Jose Reyes:
(https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Reyes_Police_Report.pdf)
Foster The People
Massive Attack
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Arcan Cetin (Cascade Mall Shooter): Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin, Of Mice and Men, Asking Alexandria, I SEE STARS

Source: Liked videos on his YouTube channel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:

Matti Saari:
:Wumpscut:
Eisbrecher
Gloria Morti
In Flames
Katilot
Kiuas
Metallica
Rammstein
Scar Symmetry
Soilwork
Turmion

Matti supposedly liked KMFDM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 10:31 pm

Killian Barbey:
Marilyn Manson

Dimitris Patmanidis:
KMFDM
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:09 am

As humorously unexpected as it sounds, one of Usman Khan’s favorite singers was Beyoncé. When he was in prison, he was given the nickname “Beyoncé Boy” by other inmates, most of whom were Islamic extremists. He was also made fun of for pretending to practice Islam like the other inmates, but hiding a TV with a pop music channel on.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 6:26 pm

Charles Andrew Williams was a fan of LINKIN PARK. On a letter he wrote to his father, he wrote "I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter."

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 12:40 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by paddock hemorrhoid on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 am

Moving this thread to its appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 11:23 am

Petri Gerdt was a fan of 2pac. He quoted the song “Hail Mary” in his signature on a bomb making forum.

Edit: Forgot this thread said "school shooters". My bad.

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Wed May 26, 2021 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Randy Stair liked songs from MLP as well as the song 'Remember' sung by the Danny Phantom character Ember McLain. Listened to it almost obsessively.
Dylan Klebold quoted 2Pac in his day planner as well as liking DJ Spooky
Vladislav Roslyakov was a fan of $uicideBoy$ and Ghostemane
Kipland Kinkel liked the soundtrack for Romeo and Juliet (1996) and when police came to his house, they found it playing very loudly.

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39434
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 10:02 pm

Steven Kazmierczak had homemade CDs of:
Rob Zombie
Red Hot Chili Peppers
"The Devil's Rejects soundtrack"
"H.I.M" (unsure what band that refers to)
Terry Reid
Mudvayne
Cradle of Filth
Marilyn Manson and Metallica (previously mentioned in this thread)
Type O Negative
The LoveCrave
Megadeth

I also am unsure of this, but I believe Jeff Weise's alleged horrorcore taste was a rumor invented by the artists for notoriety. Again, I'm just vaguelly remembering, so don't take it as fact either way.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 6:40 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, MilverSoxie, f0rgotten and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 12:58 am

Robert Hawkins wore his his "H.I.M" zip up band hoodie during the shooting, a "Mushroomhead" band tshirt was found in his jeep, his favorite song according to his mother was "Hell Bent for Leather" by Judas Priest, in younger pictures he wears a "The Misfits" band shirt, and (can't verify) had cd's of theirs in his jeep during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Cho wrote in high school that his favorite band was U2.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, Engel and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 10:39 pm

William Atchinson said on 9 January 2015 that his favorite music was "Eminem, Eiffel 65, KMFDM, Offspring, Prodigy, Nirvana, AxCx [Anal Cunt,] Korn, [and] Marilyn Manson." Who knows if he was serious or trolling, though.

anna444 likes this post

MilverSoxie and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 10:51 pm

Karl Halverson Pierson wrote KMFDM on the top of a math test. When asked about it by a teacher, he said she might like it.
(What is it with school shooters and KMFDM? I feel bad for them.)

MilverSoxie and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 5:46 pm

In addition to what was previously posed the the thread, Kip Kinkel liked Rage Against the Machine.

Not a school shoter, I know, but Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (Boston Marathon bomber) had the following artists in his playlist:
Dr. Dre
Eminem
Jay-Z
50 Cent
Mobb Deep
Rosario Dawson
Taye Diggs
Idina Menzel
Rosemary Clooney
The Mellomen
Billy Joel
Starland Vocal Band
Guns 'n' Roses
T.O.K.
Pitbill
Kendrick Lamar
Drake
Rick Ross
Michael Jackson
Wiz Khalifa
Big Mountain
Tom Lord-Alge
Death Cab For Cutie
The Weeknd
N1NT3ND0
More here.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 11:06 am

Vlad Roslyakov listened to:
Massive wall of text:
And some more in Russian that I couldn't transcribe, available here or here.
Also, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Vlad Roslyakov both liked Mobb Deep.

f0rgotten and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 5:15 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Karl Halverson Pierson wrote KMFDM on the top of a math test. When asked about it by a teacher, he said she might like it.
(What is it with school shooters and KMFDM? I feel bad for them.)
It's probably because of its connection to Columbine. It must be horrible for KMFDM just to be known as "The Band that the Columbine shooters liked".

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29929
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 8:21 am

Though neither are school shooters they did listen to

Brenton Tarrant

Tool

Connor Betts

Cattle decapitation
Acacia Strain
Brutal truth

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 am

dyonqqr wrote:
Steven Kazmierczak had homemade CDs of:
Rob Zombie
Red Hot Chili Peppers
"The Devil's Rejects soundtrack"
"H.I.M" (unsure what band that refers to)
Terry Reid
Mudvayne
Cradle of Filth
Marilyn Manson and Metallica (previously mentioned in this thread)
Type O Negative
The LoveCrave
Megadeth

I also am unsure of this, but I believe Jeff Weise's alleged horrorcore taste was a rumor invented by the artists for notoriety. Again, I'm just vaguelly remembering, so don't take it as fact either way.

H.I.M is a gothic metal band I think, though their sound is very similar to Breaking Benjamin in a degree.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37254

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 11:36 am

Eric liked "Enya" took me by surprise Surprised

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Randy stair liked Andrew W.K
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:32 pm

Michael Carneal liked Ween.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Nikolas Cruz listened to:
[Link] Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
[Link] Skrillex - Kill Everybody
[Link] Token - Exception
[Link] Rusty Cage - Knife Game Song
(Source.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Juniors listened to Marilyn Manson
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Mitchell Johnson had TuPac Shakur's All Eyez On Me, and Bone Thugz n Harmony's E 1999. He also had six barbershop quartet tapes and many gospel tapes.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 8:22 pm

I know he's not a school shooter so I apologize for the irrelevant fact, but George Hennard liked Steely Dan (specifically this album The Royal Scam and the song “Don’t Take Me Alive.”)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:37 pm

Morné Harmse (2008 Nic Diederichs Technical High School sword attack):
Slipknot (his masks were based off of theirs.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 10:11 am

Anthony "T.J." Solomon (1999 Heritage High School shooting):
Tupac Shakur (and other gangsta rap)
Korn
(Source.)

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Hayden Jagst:
Evanescense
Papa Roach
Three Days Grace
Red
Skillet
KMFDM
Marilyn Manson
AC/DC
Burzum
Megadeth
Metallica
Led Zeppelin
Dream Theater
Pantera
Black Sabbath
Opeth
Slipknot
Cannibal Corpse
Cradle of Filth
Linkin Park
"All kinds of rock and metal music."

Sorry if it's too soon, I'm just filling out the usual TV/books/music threads.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luci and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 pm

Kip Kinkel liked Marylin Manson and had the lyrics to his song 'The Reflecting God' on his bedroom wall.

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:51 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Alvaro Castillo liked Avril Lavigne.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(It was pointed out by a commenter here, where the poster is visible.)

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:24 am

Not a school shooter but Artyom Anoufriev and Nikita Lytkin enjoyed a grindcore band called 'Anal Cunt' (Sounds lovely!) and covered one of their songs for their band.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?   Favorite bands/artists of school shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite bands/artists of school shooters?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next