Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

arm around the shoulders

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JP

Contribution Points : 6425

PostSubject: arm around the shoulders   Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm

arm around the shoulders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33203

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 am

Question scratch

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23153

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Question scratch

My first thought was the class photo with Dylan and Robyn. I have seen people ask about that... because they think Robyn looks really happy. Well yes, she had a crush on Dylan and her usually shy friend put his arm around her so I'd be all "nice! hello there" if someone I liked did that to me Smile

Other than that I have nothing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:35 am

Question scratch

My first thought was the class photo with Dylan and Robyn. I have seen people ask about that... because they think Robyn looks really happy. Well yes, she had a crush on Dylan and her usually shy friend put his arm around her so I'd be all "nice! hello there" if someone I liked did that to me Smile

Maybe the link or picture that was supposed to accompany the statement didn't work or something.

Otherwise that is just a somewhat strange, random ass post. Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 am

Question scratch

Maybe the link or picture that was supposed to accompany the statement didn't work or something.

Otherwise that is just a somewhat strange, random ass post. Haha

Lol yes. I bet that is it.

I am completely intrigued now though
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 26532

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 am

Since it is their first post prob just an honest mistake. HOpe they come back.

View user profile Online
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 11:23 am

just like randy or elliot etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 11:33 am

Ok this makes it more confusing. Are you talking about the class photo like ScreamingOphelia said or something else?

View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 am

Ok this makes it more confusing.  Are you talking about the class photo like ScreamingOphelia said or something else?

Yes please elaborate, because I'm confused AF. Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

Ok this makes it more confusing.  Are you talking about the class photo like ScreamingOphelia said or something else?

There’s a picture of Eric with his arms crossed... he’s doing a bunch of late 90s “model” poses for his senior pictures.
scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 am

There’s a picture of Eric with his arms crossed... he’s doing a bunch of late 90s “model” poses for his senior pictures.
scratch

I'm clueless, no idea what they are talking about or possibly referring to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Please provide details on what you are talking about. Inquiring minds want to know! Question

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

because I wouldnt have been able to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Me thinks we are being played....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

they are all gone now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Me thinks we are being played....

LOL

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 pm

they are all gone now

Suspect

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Dude unless you start talking about the 5th dimensions your kleboldisms aren’t working.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Maybe he is saying he wants to give all these guys a hug? IDK about That but Randy looks like he smelled awful so..best not to hug him

View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Maybe he is saying he wants to give all these guys a hug?  IDK about That but Randy looks like he smelled awful so..best not to hug him

Maybe they are saying their marbles "are all gone now."  Who knows? Cuckoo

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Maybe he is saying he wants to give all these guys a hug?  IDK about That but Randy looks like he smelled awful so..best not to hug him

Not sure a hug would have helped but who knows?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 2:57 pm

smell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebootoX

Contribution Points : 2509

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Lol, that was one of the weirdest conversations I've read so far on this forum. Like, nobody even knows what this discussion is about. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], could you please explain what you mean 'cause I'm really confused now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 pm

my friends will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Lol, that was one of the weirdest conversations I've read so far on this forum. Like, nobody even knows what this discussion is about. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], could you please explain what you mean 'cause I'm really confused now...

I think we all are! Roll

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebootoX

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 pm

@ PJ Great, now I'm even more confused!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm

a world where what you believe groups you together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 pm

and what you have done is what you believe in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebootoX

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 pm

I think we all are! Roll

Absolutely, but it's also kind of funny lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Um OK..... Suspect

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebootoX

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Uhm... okay? But what exactly has that to do with 'arm around the shoulder'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

arm around the shoulders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next