Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 arm around the shoulders

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W.A.R.
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 375
Contribution Points : 15057
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:27 pm


_________________
I'm good at feeling bad
I'm even better at feeling worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:






Well that possibly added another layer of confusion to this whole thread. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:32 pm

the bad leader's not for the guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

not the physical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Are you just posting random stuff to raise your post count to enable private messages?  scratch  If so, there is a thread specifically designed for that. Here is the link to that thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Me thinks we are being played....

I'd like to think this is the effect of drug use combined with unrestricted internet access.  Very Happy

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 pm

nope to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
nope to all

Then would you please explain WTF you are trying to talk about? Suspect

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Me thinks we are being played....

I'd like to think this is the effect of drug use combined with unrestricted internet access.  Very Happy

LOL

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 pm

i have been sober the entire time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

even more of a reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have been sober the entire time!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 375
Contribution Points : 15057
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
even more of a reason

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

_________________
I'm good at feeling bad
I'm even better at feeling worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
even more of a reason

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Ok so what does a Boston song have to do with this? scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3623
Contribution Points : 46193
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Do you not like Thursdays?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Not this thursday it feels like a twisting chest stomach world today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not this thursday it feels like a twisting chest stomach world today


I fear for your mental health. Suspect Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you not like Thursdays?


I thought it was Mondays that everyone was supposed to hate? Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:23 pm

perhaps the level above human does not smell like a human, but like parfum, or sweet flowery sugary smells
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3623
Contribution Points : 46193
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you not like Thursdays?
 

I thought it was Mondays that everyone was supposed to hate? Very Happy

It is ;) I was changing it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
perhaps the level above human does not smell like a human, but like parfum, or sweet flowery sugary smells

Like honeysuckle mixed with cotton candy.... It was a smelly smell. The kind of smelly smell that smells smelly....... Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 pm

;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm

i think eric and dylan would have gone off on their lives. they would have got out of the life falling apart phase and would have entered a new phase of things looking better. they did not let this happen. and when the new phase started falling apart. they would find a new plan. over and over. always trying to find a way out of the life falling apart phase to survive. they didn't know that or didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5074
Contribution Points : 48584
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i think eric and dylan would have gone off on their lives. they would have got out of the life falling apart phase and would have entered a new phase of things looking better. they did not let this happen. and when the new phase started falling apart. they would find a new plan. over and over. always trying to find a way out of the life falling apart phase to survive. they didn't know that or didn't want to.


Hmm. That is an interesting thought. But honestly that is what the majority of people do, simply try to make it one day at a time. Hell for some its more like one hour at a time just trying to survive.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 pm

when things look better(eventually will) a person will feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
even more of a reason

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

never forgotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 117
Contribution Points : 8425
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Thu May 24, 2018 8:59 pm

so the hidden communications by artists/people might be by accident or maybe the subconscious mind adds it's own movements to the placement of objects and shapes, to warn people? coincidence perhaps. like when a crazy guy thinks you are mocking his face but really, your cheek is itchy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2206
Contribution Points : 24140
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Fri May 25, 2018 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are a gem.  Smile

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 749
Contribution Points : 12735
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: arm around the shoulders   Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
perhaps the level above human does not smell like a human, but like parfum, or sweet flowery sugary smells



You sound like Jared Lougher trying to find the entrance to the external universe in Tucson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
arm around the shoulders
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Tub Time Machine [Open]
» Break Her Mind...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: